Show me something funny! Post em here. Make me laugh!!!

Comments

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    tish said:
    The Answers....

... In Plato
    :lol:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853

After being let down a third time wanting to talk about the band on their shirt I have given up...  Last one was a black teen in Jamaica wearing an Iron Maiden shirt.  I was so happy to see that shirt on him and he lays it on me that "He wears it to be trendy"...

I will not ask anymore after that!
    tish said:
    The Answers....

... In Plato
    I chuckled at this.
    Once my dog ate all the Scrabble tiles. For days he kept leaving little messages around the house.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    GlowGirl said:
    uncanny. sounds exactly like the Song Remains The Same version. LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

GlowGirl said:
    I'm a big fan of singing birds, lol.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    GlowGirl said:
    I'm a big fan of singing birds, lol.
    Just not in my home!

That was cool to watch though...especially the “improvs”.
    edited June 2021
    Truck Stop Amy Schumer:

Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited June 2021
    double post
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Truck Stop Amy Schumer:

Very cosmopolitan.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    Truck Stop Amy Schumer:

I love the sign above her asking people to not poop in their parking lot.
    Truck Stop Amy Schumer:

I love the sign above her asking people to not poop in their parking lot.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! DID NOT SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @mickeyrat you should appreciate this.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,416

Oh I do. all of it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I’m not a Schumer fan to begin with, but I’m missing the point of this. Oh well? :i_dunno:
    hedonist said:
    I’m not a Schumer fan to begin with, but I’m missing the point of this. Oh well? :i_dunno:
    this woman simply resembles schumer. thats all. in fact schumer shouldnt have been brought up to begin with imo.

really its about the truck stop replies given the womans choice in t shirt

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

Oh I do. all of it.
    I've been to many a truck stop but have never seen a sign that begged the people to not poop in it, lol!
    someone spoiled the parade and said it was a fake account. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

someone spoiled the parade and said it was a fake account. 
    Ahhhh but at least we had it for one brief moment...
    mickeyrat said:

Oh I do. all of it.
    I've been to many a truck stop but have never seen a sign that begged the people to not poop in it, lol!

having seen piles, plastic grocery bags tied up just so, smelled the wafting aroma of baked urine in asphalt , I can believe it.....

in the comments of the adbook post......

mickeyrat said:
    in the comments of the adbook post......

Hahahahahahah!!!!
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,394
    Pap said:
    tish said:
    The Answers....

... In Plato
    :lol:
    The linear notes said that's why the song and/or lyrics changed to Fatal, if I recall correctly.
    TikTok is an absolute cesspool and people will try anything if they see it on video.  The latest viral video from some dude named yayayumyummy.  With a cool handle like that who wouldn't trust them?

So, the taste challenge?  Watermelon and mustard.  Yep.  Viral.  Tons of people doing it, repeating it, videoing it....

Here's an article.

https://www.delish.com/food-news/a36608104/watermelon-mustard-tiktok-hack/
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,394

tish said:

This feet would be all the more impressive if they indeed did remain 6' apart...
    double dog dare ya.....

mickeyrat said:
    double dog dare ya.....
    ???