Congrats Hedo! 
    Thanks! Still in the toddler stage =)
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,907
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:
    Congrats Hedo! 
    Thanks! Still in the toddler stage =)
    Better to be there then not though, so well done.  I wish you continued success.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,756
    Bump to page one. Take care all
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,688
    Thank you Bill.
    Thank you Dr. Bob

forever in your debt.
    thank you for sharing
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Celebrating 15 years today.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    Congrats.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Hobbes said:
    Bravo, Sir Hobbes :)
  • Options
    Hobbes said:

took you long enough....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    for real though its no small feat. keep on keepin on.....

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,833
    Hobbes said:
    Excellent!! Congrats on your amazing achievement!

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,868
    Amazing. Hats off sir
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    I swear this deal is trippy as fuck.

my first actual journey into sponsorship started here. as a result of this thread. received a pm 12 years ago on the 9th of this month. English guy in Poland. Still there. Still sober. a joy to watch and be a part of.

best friend from high school.  calls from jail. get him going on the steps for his first four months by phone. approaching 2 years in Dec. Unbelievable to watch his journey.

Started attending this one zoom meeting back in Feb. Agreed to be this guys sponsor last night.. .

stay tuned......
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    That’s great. I imagine being a sponsor isn’t easy; good on you for continuing to pass on what you’ve learned. 
  • Options
    Well done for your kindness.  The world needs more people like you 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Way to give Miles. Good dude. Take care of each other when you can. That's the way to live.
  • Options
    sobriety.

never having to sweat random drug screens.....

• Options
     B) 
  • Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,226
    5 years sober by the grace of God. 
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Options
    rock on

• Options
    Good stuff. Take care
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    Way to go Ernie.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,468
    Sweet stuff, E. Plus an Earthling shoe withbyour kiddo, if I recall correctly?!! Thx for showing me it's still working out!
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    5 years sober by the grace of God. 
    By the grace of you too. Bravo!
  • Options
    High five? More like sober five!
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,907
    Congratulations @Ernie Vedder
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    InklingInkling Posts: 9
    Just found this page. 60 days sober yesterday.
    gheizd