Indictments incoming?

Comments

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    edited March 2021
    No. It's not ok for members to edit other people's posts because Google picks up everything you say and it's on the internet forever. It should be your own words, not someone else's.  That's our policy.
    Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    And an armed dick at that. Held in DC jail until his next court appearance scheduled for May 4th. Poor, poor guy. His attorneys plan to appeal the revocation of his previous bond of $5K and home confinement and his current held without bond status. Guess he wasn't too smart?

The 60-year-old Arkansas man is facing several charges, including theft, after posing for an infamous photo in Pelosi’s office and arming himself with a stun gun as a MAGA mob attacked the Capitol while Congress met to certify President-elect Joe Biden’s victory. Barnett was one of the first of at least 300 people to be arrested for participating in the riots and is among the few to remain in jail.

Dozens of rioters have been released pending trial, a result of lower-level offenses that federal judges have said are non-violent and therefore not worthy of detention. That fact seems to irk Barnett, who unloaded on Thursday about how “everyone else who did things much worse are already home” before accusing prosecutors of delaying his hearings.

“They can't keep pushing me out month by month!” he yelled, pleading that he does not want to remain in a D.C. prison for “another month” while others are “already home.”

Barnett’s outburst was futile. After a five-minute recess, his lawyers told the judge they intended to file a new bail motion. The judge said he would rule on whether to release Barnett after that is filed, then abruptly ending the hearing. His next court date is May 4.

Federal prosecutor Neama Rahman told The Daily Beast on Thursday that prosecutors prefer to keep accused criminals in custody pending trial but most of the Capitol riot participants have been released on bond because they’re not “a risk of flight or a danger to the community.”

But in Barnett’s case, he was seen carrying a weapon into the Capitol, so it could be argued that he is dangerous.

“The Magistrate Judge on his case originally wanted to place him on home confinement, but the Government appealed, and Chief District Judge Beryl Howell ruled that he was a danger to the community,” Rahman said in an email, adding that the judge “used to work in the Capitol on the Senate Judiciary Committee, so she may have been more offended by the assault than others.”

Prosecutors allege that during the Jan. 6 siege that forced lawmakers to hide for hours, Barnett was photographed carrying a stun gun and walking into Pelosi’s office. He posed for photographs sitting in Pelosi’s office with his feet propped on a desk, according to a criminal complaint.

Another photo shows Barnett, who previously described himself as a white nationalist who was prepared for a violent death, holding an envelope addressed to Pelosi. Once outside the Capitol, he appeared to brag about his behavior, all while still holding the personalized envelope he stole from Pelosi’s office.

‘It’s Not Fair!’: Rioter Who Posed in Pelosi’s Office Loses It in Court (thedailybeast.com)

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    And an armed dick at that. Held in DC jail until his next court appearance scheduled for May 4th. Poor, poor guy. His attorneys plan to appeal the revocation of his previous bond of $5K and home confinement and his current held without bond status. Guess he wasn't too smart?

The 60-year-old Arkansas man is facing several charges, including theft, after posing for an infamous photo in Pelosi’s office and arming himself with a stun gun as a MAGA mob attacked the Capitol while Congress met to certify President-elect Joe Biden’s victory. Barnett was one of the first of at least 300 people to be arrested for participating in the riots and is among the few to remain in jail.

Dozens of rioters have been released pending trial, a result of lower-level offenses that federal judges have said are non-violent and therefore not worthy of detention. That fact seems to irk Barnett, who unloaded on Thursday about how “everyone else who did things much worse are already home” before accusing prosecutors of delaying his hearings.

“They can't keep pushing me out month by month!” he yelled, pleading that he does not want to remain in a D.C. prison for “another month” while others are “already home.”

Barnett’s outburst was futile. After a five-minute recess, his lawyers told the judge they intended to file a new bail motion. The judge said he would rule on whether to release Barnett after that is filed, then abruptly ending the hearing. His next court date is May 4.

Federal prosecutor Neama Rahman told The Daily Beast on Thursday that prosecutors prefer to keep accused criminals in custody pending trial but most of the Capitol riot participants have been released on bond because they’re not “a risk of flight or a danger to the community.”

But in Barnett’s case, he was seen carrying a weapon into the Capitol, so it could be argued that he is dangerous.

“The Magistrate Judge on his case originally wanted to place him on home confinement, but the Government appealed, and Chief District Judge Beryl Howell ruled that he was a danger to the community,” Rahman said in an email, adding that the judge “used to work in the Capitol on the Senate Judiciary Committee, so she may have been more offended by the assault than others.”

Prosecutors allege that during the Jan. 6 siege that forced lawmakers to hide for hours, Barnett was photographed carrying a stun gun and walking into Pelosi’s office. He posed for photographs sitting in Pelosi’s office with his feet propped on a desk, according to a criminal complaint.

Another photo shows Barnett, who previously described himself as a white nationalist who was prepared for a violent death, holding an envelope addressed to Pelosi. Once outside the Capitol, he appeared to brag about his behavior, all while still holding the personalized envelope he stole from Pelosi’s office.

‘It’s Not Fair!’: Rioter Who Posed in Pelosi’s Office Loses It in Court (thedailybeast.com)

I'm still not sold on not giving him bail.  We had this huge debate about bail reform and here is someone who can't get it.

Personally I would make him an Enemy Combatant.  You can hold him for as long as you want and he doesn't get any Miranda rights.  I would have no problem with that.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    edited March 2021
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Don Jr and Steve Bannon.......COME ON DOWN!!!
    ? Can you elaborate?
    Couple news bulletins today. Don was deposed for defrauding Inauguration funds and Bannon's investigation is heating up in NYC. 
    He was pardoned though.  I don't see how he gets prosecuted?  That is how shit works.  You go to bat for the president, you get caught then you get pardoned.
    not from state charges......

fed charges were effectively dropped..
    NY has an absolute hard on for anything Trump.  

Would it set a precedent if he gets convicted?
    Well that is where he has lived his entire life up until recently. Seems as if GA also has a stiffy for him as well. 

Perhaps if he didn't spend his life skirting the laws, he wouldn't have anything to worry about...
    Where Trump lived too which kind of proves my point.

I don't think any politician living today has a clean background.
    But there are plenty of reasons for them to have a "hard on" for him. I do not understand your point. So, because other politicians don't have clean backgrounds, Trump should get a pass? Nobody should be above the law. 

He has a long and sordid history of bending and breaking the rules/laws and it might just finally be catching up to him. This investigation is in his home state because that is also where his business is located. Incidentally, it is also where his fraudulent charity organization was located before it was forced to shut down. Oh, also, it was where his fraudulent university was located before it was forced to shut down. 

How many politicians do you know have refused to release their tax returns?

Why do you think Trump is the only president since Nixon to not release his?

Do you think it might have something to do with what they are investigating?

Equating Trump to other politicians in regards to corruption is comical. 

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ? Can you elaborate?
    Couple news bulletins today. Don was deposed for defrauding Inauguration funds and Bannon's investigation is heating up in NYC. 
    He was pardoned though.  I don't see how he gets prosecuted?  That is how shit works.  You go to bat for the president, you get caught then you get pardoned.

Well that is where he has lived his entire life up until recently. Seems as if GA also has a stiffy for him as well. 

Perhaps if he didn't spend his life skirting the laws, he wouldn't have anything to worry about...

I do not understand your point. So, because other politicians don't have clean backgrounds, Trump should get a pass? Nobody should be above the law. 

He has a long and sordid history of bending and breaking the rules/laws and it might just finally be catching up to him. This investigation is in his homeostat because that is also where his business is located. Incidentally, it is also where his fraudulent charity organization was located before it was forced to shut down. Oh, also, it was where his fraudulent university was located before it was forced to shut down. 

lol
    Add the fact as a "legitimate" billionaire, POOTWH has 600+ shell companies and ran the NYC ice rinks as cash only businesses. While its not illegal to do either of those things, why is he? To what end? POOTWH may very well be involved in money laundering, tax evasion and tax and insurance fraud. Releasing his tax returns will show that he hasn't given shit to charity and may not be as wealthy as he claims. I think he's heavily leveraged and comprised, and as such, is a criminal.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ? Can you elaborate?

But there are plenty of reasons for them to have a "hard on" for him. I do not understand your point. So, because other politicians don't have clean backgrounds, Trump should get a pass? Nobody should be above the law. 

He has a long and sordid history of bending and breaking the rules/laws and it might just finally be catching up to him. This investigation is in his home state because that is also where his business is located. Incidentally, it is also where his fraudulent charity organization was located before it was forced to shut down. Oh, also, it was where his fraudulent university was located before it was forced to shut down. 

1- Nixon, like you said.  I know Howard Stern dropped out of the Governors race because he didn't want to reveal his holdings.
    2-Trump didn't release them because I don't think he is really a billionaire or that he has a ton of shell companies but not sure how that would come up in the taxes?
    3- I'm pretty sure when they investigated under impeachment they found everything they needed to know to go this route.
    4-Trump is comical, yes.  NY definitely has it out for anything Trump.  I never equated Trump to anyone, I just mentioned that everyone is dirty.  You are putting words in my mouth.

mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ? Can you elaborate?

I do not understand your point. So, because other politicians don't have clean backgrounds, Trump should get a pass? Nobody should be above the law. 

He has a long and sordid history of bending and breaking the rules/laws and it might just finally be catching up to him. This investigation is in his homeostat because that is also where his business is located. Incidentally, it is also where his fraudulent charity organization was located before it was forced to shut down. Oh, also, it was where his fraudulent university was located before it was forced to shut down. 

lol
    Add the fact as a "legitimate" billionaire, POOTWH has 600+ shell companies and ran the NYC ice rinks as cash only businesses. While its not illegal to do either of those things, why is he? To what end? POOTWH may very well be involved in money laundering, tax evasion and tax and insurance fraud. Releasing his tax returns will show that he hasn't given shit to charity and may not be as wealthy as he claims. I think he's heavily leveraged and comprised, and as such, is a criminal.
    I agree with this except the charities thing.  Doesn't it help on your returns if you are charitable?
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ? Can you elaborate?

1- Nixon, like you said.  I know Howard Stern dropped out of the Governors race because he didn't want to reveal his holdings.
    2-Trump didn't release them because I don't think he is really a billionaire or that he has a ton of shell companies but not sure how that would come up in the taxes?
    3- I'm pretty sure when they investigated under impeachment they found everything they needed to know to go this route.
    4-Trump is comical, yes.  NY definitely has it out for anything Trump.  I never equated Trump to anyone, I just mentioned that everyone is dirty.  You are putting words in my mouth.

Right. He is the only president since Nixon to not release them, despite saying he would. There is likely a reason more cynical than just not being a billionaire. So then you look at the fraud that he's already committed among other things and it's not hard to put two and two together. 

Regarding impeachment, they most certainly did not go this route. Not following the money (I believe Rosenstein limited their scope) was one of the biggest disappointments of the Mueller investigation. 

So they have it out for him for good reason. He's likely the most corrupt politician this country has ever seen. 

Also, no. Not everyone is dirty. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited March 2021
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ? Can you elaborate?

lol
    I agree with this except the charities thing.  Doesn't it help on your returns if you are charitable?
    His own charity foundation was forced to shutter because he was dipping into his own charity funds. Why would some sleaze ball like that donate to an actual charity foundation?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ? Can you elaborate?

lol
    His own charity foundation was forced to shutter because he was dipping into his own charity funds. Why would some sleaze ball like that donate to an actual charity foundation?
    He is double dipping!
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ? Can you elaborate?

Right. He is the only president since Nixon to not release them, despite saying he would. There is likely a reason more cynical than just not being a billionaire. So then you look at the fraud that he's already committed among other things and it's not hard to put two and two together. 

Regarding impeachment, they most certainly did not go this route. Not following the money (I believe Rosenstein limited their scope) was one of the biggest disappointments of the Mueller investigation. 

So they have it out for him for good reason. He's likely the most corrupt politician this country has ever seen. 

They definitely uncovered some things which opened up this door they have now.  You are correct that they didn't follow the money but just the same way Clinton got nailed by some off shoot investigation, Trump did too.

He is not the most corrupt.  Huey P Long holds that in my opinion.  He did good with it though.  I liked that he fought like that.  Completely different reasons but the Kingfisher gets my vote.

It's politics.  They teach you to steal...
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ? Can you elaborate?

They definitely uncovered some things which opened up this door they have now.  You are correct that they didn't follow the money but just the same way Clinton got nailed by some off shoot investigation, Trump did too.

He is not the most corrupt.  Huey P Long holds that in my opinion.  He did good with it though.  I liked that he fought like that.  Completely different reasons but the Kingfisher gets my vote.

Wait....what? You're comparing lying about a blow job to possible tax evasion and money laundering and god knows what else now? Dude, come on. That was the definition of a fishing expedition that lasted almost his entire two terms.

The difference here, is everyone assumed Trump's finances were corrupt from jump. Again...his charity? Shuttered for fraud. His fake university? Shuttered for fraud. Selling a mansion to a Russian oligarch for a $54 million profit at the height of the housing crisis? Hmmm.....we don't know yet.

Following the money during the Mueller investigation would not have been an offshoot, it was necessary and that is likely why they were handcuffed. And, either way, it's way more important than lying about a blow job. 

I don't have to put words in your mouth this time...comparing Trump's corruption to Clinton is comical (and that is saying something).
    chinese-happy.jpg
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ? Can you elaborate?

Wait....what? You're comparing lying about a blow job to possible tax evasion and money laundering and god knows what else now? Dude, come on. That was the definition of a fishing expedition that lasted almost his entire two terms.

The difference here, is everyone assumed Trump's finances were corrupt from jump. Again...his charity? Shuttered for fraud. His fake university? Shuttered for fraud. Selling a mansion to a Russian oligarch for a $54 million profit at the height of the housing crisis? Hmmm.....we don't know yet.

Following the money during the Mueller investigation would not have been an offshoot, it was necessary and that is likely why they were handcuffed. And, either way, it's way more important than lying about a blow job. 

I don't have to put words in your mouth this time...comparing Trump's corruption to Clinton is comical (and that is saying something).
    Oh dear lord man...

Clinton got investigated for white water and they stumbled upon the affair.
    Investigating Trump and the Quid pro quos could have stumbled upon things.

That is how I equate them.  An investigation that uncovered something else.  

You're looking for something else in what I say and it isn't there... Sorry.

What about my boy Huey?
    edited March 2021
    Equating White Water landing on lying about a blow job to the Russian investigation eventually landing on tax evasion and money laundering isn't in the same universe though. That's not comparable. And, again, we don't know what the investigation has or will uncover, but I'd be surprised if a Russian oligarch or two isn't featured somehow. 

Also, I believe Trump has Huey beat 2-1 in terms of impeachments. lol
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Let’s not forget Dimitri Firtash, his fighting extradition to appear in Federal court in Chicago, currently residing in Austria, and the attorney’s office that was raided in Chicago where multiple electronic devices and files were seized and, as it so just happened, all related to POOTWH’s tower in Chicago. Dots, do you like dots? Mmmmmmmmm, dots.

Brilliantati©
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,421
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ? Can you elaborate?

Nixon was the first to establish precedent for release.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,421
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ? Can you elaborate?

Oh dear lord man...

Clinton got investigated for white water and they stumbled upon the affair.
    Investigating Trump and the Quid pro quos could have stumbled upon things.

That is how I equate them.  An investigation that uncovered something else.  

You're looking for something else in what I say and it isn't there... Sorry.

What about my boy Huey?

Ken Starr had free reign to do whatever the fuck he wanted. AFTER Starr they abolished the special counsel law BECAUSE Starr.

Meuller was appointed with specific mandate. anything else found needed approval or was spun off as needed. Which did in fact happen. Remember Meullwr answered a President could be indicted and charged after leaving office. Not before.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Brilliantati©

Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    indictment indeed just not who this thread was meant for! What an underwhelming status for sure I thought HRC or Obama or Hunter would of gone down in flames by now!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Buckle up, buttercup

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/28/politics/rudy-giuliani-federal-prosecutors/index.html
    -

Federal agents execute search warrant on Rudy Giuliani's apartment

(CNN)Federal agents executed a search warrant Wednesday at the Manhattan apartment of Rudy Giuliani, advancing a criminal investigation by federal prosecutors that has been underway for months, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Giuliani, who served as former President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, has been the focus of an investigation concerning his activities in Ukraine. He hasn't been charged and has denied wrongdoing.
    A spokesman for the Manhattan US Attorney's office declined to comment. The New York Times was first to report the search.
      The Times reported that investigators seized Giuliani's electronic devices, according to one person with knowledge of the matter.
        CNN previously reported that investigators late last year had raised the prospect of seeking a search warrant for Giuliani's communications, but were met with resistance from Justice Department officials in Washington over the strength of their evidence, people familiar with the discussions told CNN.
            It is unusual for prosecutors to execute a search warrant on a lawyer, although Manhattan federal prosecutors have done so before, most notably in recent years against another former lawyer for Trump, Michael Cohen.

chinese-happy.jpg
          • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
            Buckle up, buttercup

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/28/politics/rudy-giuliani-federal-prosecutors/index.html
            -

Federal agents execute search warrant on Rudy Giuliani's apartment

(CNN)Federal agents executed a search warrant Wednesday at the Manhattan apartment of Rudy Giuliani, advancing a criminal investigation by federal prosecutors that has been underway for months, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Giuliani, who served as former President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, has been the focus of an investigation concerning his activities in Ukraine. He hasn't been charged and has denied wrongdoing.
            A spokesman for the Manhattan US Attorney's office declined to comment. The New York Times was first to report the search.
              The Times reported that investigators seized Giuliani's electronic devices, according to one person with knowledge of the matter.
                CNN previously reported that investigators late last year had raised the prospect of seeking a search warrant for Giuliani's communications, but were met with resistance from Justice Department officials in Washington over the strength of their evidence, people familiar with the discussions told CNN.
                    It is unusual for prosecutors to execute a search warrant on a lawyer, although Manhattan federal prosecutors have done so before, most notably in recent years against another former lawyer for Trump, Michael Cohen.

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
                  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
                    edited April 2021
                    https://youtu.be/K5_EBAzIPJM

Rudy, Rudy

When will your freedoms disappear 

🎶 

Post edited by Lerxst1992 on
                    How’s that fruit from the poisonous tree, the connecting of dots and 3D chess for ya?

Brilliantati©
                    Where's our resident ball spiker? Yo, Merrick? Merrick? The statue of limitations on POOTWH's crimes are still in play. Merrick? Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerick? Yo!

MEMORANDUM OPINION On Friday, March 22, 2019, Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller, III delivered his Report of the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election1 to the then-Attorney General of the United States, William P. Barr.2 But the Attorney General did not share it with anyone else. Instead, before the weekend was over, he sent a letter to congressional leaders purporting to “summarize the principal conclusions” set out in the Report, compressing the approximately 200 highly detailed and painstakingly footnoted pages of Volume I – which discusses the Russian government’s interference in the election and any links or coordination with the Trump campaign – and the almost 200 equally detailed pages of Volume II – which concerns acts taken by then

1 Report of the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election (“Mueller Report” or “Report”), Volume I, https://www.justice.gov/storage/report_volume1.pdf, Volume II, https://www.justice.gov/storage/report_volume2.pdf (March 2019). 2 See Letter from William P. Barr, Attorney General, to Hon. Lindsey Graham, Chairman, Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, et al. (Mar. 22, 2019), https://www.justice.gov/archives/ag/page/file/1147986/download

President Trump in connection with the investigation – into less than four pages.3 The letter asserted that the Special Counsel “did not draw a conclusion – one way or the other – as to whether the examined conduct constituted obstruction,” and it went on to announce the Attorney General’s own opinion that “the evidence developed during the Special Counsel’s investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.”4 The President then declared himself to have been fully exonerated.5 The Attorney General’s characterization of what he’d hardly had time to skim, much less, study closely, prompted an immediate reaction, as politicians and pundits took to their microphones and Twitter feeds to decry what they feared was an attempt to hide the ball.

3 Letter from William P. Barr, Attorney General, to Hon. Lindsey Graham, Chairman, Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, et al. (Mar. 24, 2019), https://www.justice.gov/ag/page/file/1147981/download (“March 24 Letter”) at 2; see also id. at 3 (“The Special Counsel’s decision to describe the facts of his obstruction investigation without reaching any legal conclusions leaves it to the Attorney General to determine whether the conduct described in the report constitutes a crime.”). 4 March 24 Letter at 3. 5 Trump responds to Mueller report: ‘complete and total exoneration,’ Reuters Staff, https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-tweet/trump-responds-to-mueller-reportcomplete-and-total-exoneration-idUSKCN1R50U3 (Mar. 24, 2019, 4:57 pm) (quoting the President’s tweet: “No Collusion, No Obstruction, Complete and Total EXONERATION. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!”). This tweet is currently unavailable due to President Trump’s permanent suspension from Twitter on January 8, 2021, see Permanent Suspension of @realDonaldTrump, Twitter, Inc., https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/company/2020/suspension.html (last visited Apr. 28, 2021), and the National Archives and Records Administration is still working to make the archival tweets available to the public. See Archived Social Media – Donald J. Trump Presidential Library, National Archives, https://www.trumplibrary.gov/research/archived-social media (last updated Apr. 26, 2021).

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington v DOJ opinion - The Washington Post

Brilliantati©
                    Lols

chinese-happy.jpg

Brilliantati©
                    Maybe Hillary or Obama could explain to POOTWH a little about the ins and outs and how to prepare to defend yourself? Oh, wait. Never mind.

Brilliantati©

Brilliantati©
                  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
                    seeing that smug sack of garbage in prison would give me the happy happy joy joys. 
                    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD