Options

Pearl Jam Bootlegs 2006

2»

Comments

• Options
    CejoPACejoPA Posts: 1
    Vis4Vedder wrote:
    I was wondering if anyone who downloaded Camden 5/28/2006 noticed that the dedication of Black to my son Sebastian was omitted?

I downloaded the show...the dedication is on there towards the end of Encore Break 2.
  • Options
    Vis4Vedder wrote:
    [quote="|
    My question is if there are not going to be cd's, why is artwork for a front and back cover for a cd included in the download? I don't think we are supposed to print out cd-foramtted paper covers and then buy/borrow empty cases, etc.

I think cd's will be offered post-tour and to tame the need for live PJ, the downloads are an intermediate offering. Don't take my word for it, just my perception.[/quote"]

I believe they are including the artwork exactly so that we can buy the paper and empty cases. a lot of high end systems don't take ipods yet, ditto cars. this way we can listen to them everywhere even though we may not have an iPod.
  • Options
    pghaspghas Posts: 128
    There will not be CD's. I still for the life of me can't understand why this is such a big deal to people. The downloads will be available for years, so you can collect the entire tour over a longer period of time if you want, rather than having to decide which ones you can afford and pay for them all up front. It'll be a gift that keeps on giving! How's that for the glass being half full?

I don't know what on earth other than a total fantasy would give you a gut feeling that the current downloads are just there to tide people over. This is it, enjoy them!
  • Options
    DEEPDEEP Posts: 274
    good job...they sound good
  • Options
    sorry to beat a dead horse but does anyone know if there will be bootlegs for the Petty shows esp. Denver?
    Thanks
    Paint Me A Picture
    Paint It By the Sea
    It Doesn't Matter
    If It Looks Like Me
    If It Comes From the Heart
    and it Comes From You
    Nothing Else Will Matter
    Your Heart Is What Is True
  • Options
    Cd's are for pussies. Fact is, if you collect live music/bootlegs, you wouldn't care how the live shows came. Just be grateful of the fact that you don't have to go trekking for a live shows period. I just went to both East Rutherford shows and the fact that I'm able to download the shows I went to is enough for me. Gone are the days when I used to go to Revolver records on 8th St for $30/$40 a pop in NYC in the 80's looking for sound recordings of bootlegs. Thank you Pearl Jam!
  • Options
    GotchaaGotchaa Posts: 6
    Since Flac users are more advanced, can you please make 24/96 versions of the bootlegs available, surely this is being done during the mixing, why not give us the same resolution so we can choose if we want to downgrade the encoding.
  • Options
    Gotchaa wrote:
    Since Flac users are more advanced, can you please make 24/96 versions of the bootlegs available, surely this is being done during the mixing, why not give us the same resolution so we can choose if we want to downgrade the encoding.
    there really is no need for this.

would be sweet but just be grateful we have flacs
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • Options
    What is the license on the photos that come with the Bootlegs. I can't fin any information. Can I use them in my blog?
  • Options
    DinghyDogDinghyDog Posts: 587
    edited November 2012
    -
    Post edited by DinghyDog on
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    yeah but I don't need a credit card to buy the 'physical' cd's:)
  • Options
    im new at this... could someone please tell me if i download the bootlegs, can i put them on an ipod?

thanx :)
    7/11/06 - sydney, 19/11/06 - newcastle
    and all that he frees, a little bittersweet, it's home...
    it's nothing as it seems, the little that you see, it's home...
  • Options
    im new at this... could someone please tell me if i download the bootlegs, can i put them on an ipod?

thanx :)

no problem at all

i chose the mp3 option and have had no problems putting 'em on mine

not sure about flacs though
    wah
  • Options
    i'm sticking with mp3s too, flacs scare me. ;)

i have no idea about ipods, im downloading the boots for someone else. just wanted to make sure they could be played on an ipod.

thanx!
    7/11/06 - sydney, 19/11/06 - newcastle
    and all that he frees, a little bittersweet, it's home...
    it's nothing as it seems, the little that you see, it's home...
  • Options
    I want to point out that the bootlegs improved quite a bit after a few shows...my comments earlier in the thread were harsh...my only complaint now is that the European and Australian boots have sector boundary issues, while the US discs do not. Why is this?
  • Options
    pearljammonkeypearljammonkey Brisbane Posts: 205
    whats a sector boundary issue?
  • Options
    heusenheusen Posts: 36
    what happened to 24-48 hours for show downloads? not trying to cause trouble.. just wondering.
  • Options
    Two thumbs up too you guys for getting these bootlegs out too us so fast and at a very affordable price. I remember the old days of searching every used record store and head shop I possably could wherever I was to find a copy of any show and they were very spendy and it was always a roll of the dice on the quality, so thanks for putting these shows out there for us the six years or so.
    Rapid City 98
  • Options
    southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 988
    Can't seem to find the Perth bootleg?
    rustedsigns
  • Options
    I saw pearl jam here in barcelona, septmeber first, my first time seeing them and it wont be the last. :]

i was so blown away i was like i have to find a way to see them again! so i went to the goods section on PJ.com and found the bootlegs and had a heart attack haha.

i bought it and the quality is awesome, and its just perfect. they edited some stuff out like when the crowd was cheering pearl jam non stop for along while, but thats just to make the whole thing easier to listen to.

its really really cool. if you turn it up real loud and close your eyes its like youre there again! hahah

the bootlegs rock im so glad they decided to do it!
  • Options
    If you want the entire new Pearl Jam CD played live in sequence, then purchase the show from Torino. This is the only time on the 2006 tour they did this! A bonus is that they played "Tremor Christ" that night - the only time it got played in 2006.

oneworldgame.