Options

Show me something funny! Post em here. Make me laugh!!!

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    i could watch that for days. LMAO
    Did you like the kid that ran into the bleachers too?

I'm a fan of a good ol' fashion nutshot, lol.
    it was funny, but I find things that happen as a result of utter stupidity (the soda chugger) funnier. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Oh man.  I laughed, but at that guy and not his schtick.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    yep. props for the awkward "first time golfer" outfit. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

:lol:
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    hedonist said:

:lol:
    How do you explain the severed head, though?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
     Mr. Foot Long Hot Dog Inventor

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,992
     Mr. Foot Long Hot Dog Inventor

I miss those commercials.
    although I guess they can still make them, and with DVR, I’d never know.
  • Options

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,678
    eyechart for old men...

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,968
    mickeyrat said:
    eyechart for old men...

HAHA this is great.

That cat pic warms my heart too!
  • Options
    Click on that link and further down there is a Palestinian comedian that kills it.  Kudos to him.  He was funny.
  • Options
    Click on that link and further down there is a Palestinian comedian that kills it.  Kudos to him.  He was funny.
    great setup. lol
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options

What a tosser! Farage that is!!!
  • Options

What a tosser! Farage that is!!!
    All these people w the photoshopping of where they are is just dumb.  You should lose all credibility doing so.
  • Options
    You sound like a Farage supporter!
  • Options
    stuckinline said:
    Cecily killed that bit.  I love when they make each other laugh.  Che and Jost were cracking up the whole time.
  • Options

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,675
    ^^^ LOL, good one, M!

Bed Fails GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,675

:lol:  I love it!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Man returns Bob Dylan album to library — 48 years overdue
  • Options
    I'm not sure this funny but there is a book by Dr Jessica Taylor called Why Women are blamed for everything and the day it was released the author recieved a huge torrent of abuse by men for writing the book, which further backs up her point.
  • Options
    I'm not sure this funny but there is a book by Dr Jessica Taylor called Why Women are blamed for everything and the day it was released the author recieved a huge torrent of abuse by men for writing the book, which further backs up her point.
    Hahahahahahahaah!!!!! That IS funny.  

She couldn't lose.
  • Options
    West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited June 2021
    Well, I dont think she was too happy about the hatred and abuse at the time but I'm happy to hear it hasn't stopped her! I might have to get this book for my birthday soon. In fact it's been added to my list. I did in fact meet her at a conference a few years ago now and she was really nice. She was completing her phd and she told me all about her plans for her book and her career. I'm definitely happy to support her. A great role model too.
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,449
    The Answers....

... In Plato
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418

• Options