*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Bucks lost last night. That helps. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201

Fucking Suns though. They fucked the Sixers on their way in to their East Coast trip, and then again on the way out. 
    RiotZact said:

Fucking Suns though. They fucked the Sixers on their way in to their East Coast trip, and then again on the way out. 
    Yeah that's disappointing. Like you said, our schedule should be pretty easy. Hawks twice at home without Trae Young....though, figures they beat the Bucks without him last night. Lol. 

Bucks and Nets playing a back to back against each other helps too. 

I still like our chances for the 1 seed, assuming everyone is back soon...hopefully for the Hawks. OKC is tanking. I think the 2015 Sixers could beat them so I'm okay resting guys tonight. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    RiotZact said:

Yeah that's disappointing. Like you said, our schedule should be pretty easy. Hawks twice at home without Trae Young....though, figures they beat the Bucks without him last night. Lol. 

I still like our chances for the 1 seed, assuming everyone is back soon...hopefully for the Hawks. OKC is tanking. I think the 2015 Sixers could beat them so I'm okay resting guys tonight. 
    Lol I was able to get some awesome seats for a reasonable price for tonight’s game so I’m going. I already sold the ones that I got through my season tickets, but they were in the nose bleeds. I wanted to go to at least one game close up because my seniority is way too low to get decent playoff seats.
    RiotZact said:
    RiotZact said:

Lol I was able to get some awesome seats for a reasonable price for tonight’s game so I’m going. I already sold the ones that I got through my season tickets, but they were in the nose bleeds. I wanted to go to at least one game close up because my seniority is way too low to get decent playoff seats.
    Curry is the only starter not listed as questionable. lol

Hey man, you said you missed out on the process years, well tonight might look similar!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    RiotZact said:
    RiotZact said:

Hey man, you said you missed out on the process years, well tonight might look similar!
    Trust the Tolliver!
    This weekend we rock Portland
    RiotZact said:
    RiotZact said:

Curry is the only starter not listed as questionable. lol

Rayjon Tucker 40-burger incoming! Only to be outdone by a Dort 50-piece. 
    Holy fuck I take that back. Even Dort is out. I think I dropped like 14 off the bench in garbage time back in 8th grade one time. Maybe OKC will ask me to suit up as a 6th man? 
    Yeah Dort is out. Keith Pompey says Ben Simmons is playing. But Keith Pompey sucks so his info is probably wrong. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Yeah Dort is out. Keith Pompey says Ben Simmons is playing. But Keith Pompey sucks so his info is probably wrong. 
    He’s a total fucking D-bag but his injury updates are usually pretty spot on. 
    Everybody except Danny is a go! OKC is no joke starting a G-League team. The Process is alive. 

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    RiotZact said:
    Everybody except Danny is a go! OKC is no joke starting a G-League team. The Process is alive. 

nice seats. go sixers!

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    “The B-ball Paul Game”
    Also, it was Pride Night and they gave us all these sick sweatbands. I know at the end of the day it’s just a corporate machine that’s trying to appeal to as many people as possible, but I thought it was pretty cool. They weren’t shy about it at all, they were waving gigantic flags with the gay AND trans pride colors, all of the employees were dressed in rainbow gear (even Franklin). 

They’re even teaming up with local LGBTQ+ businesses. Cake Life Bake Shop right down the street from my house is offering a free mug when you say “Sixers” while ordering. Cool stuff. 

^nice!

Couple of big games here to kick off the final stretch. 11 games left. To get the 1 seed, they'd need to win at least 8, probably 9. 

The Nets have a brutal 4 game stretch starting Sunday, all on the road. Bucks twice, followed by Dallas and the Nugs. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    solid overall victory tonight
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    solid overall victory tonight
    Let's do it again this evening!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Half game back!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • DeamonDeamon Posts: 153
    Half game back!

Need the Bucks to step up the next two games.
    1998: Vancouver 7/19
    2005: Calgary 9/4
    2009: Calgary 8/8, San Diego 10/9
    2011: Calgary 9/21, Edmonton 9/23, Vancouver 9/25
    2012: Missoula 9/30
    2013: Calgary 12/2
    2014: Amsterdam1 6/16, Amsterdam2 6/17, Trieste 6/22, Berlin 6/26
    2016: Ottawa 5/8, Toronto 5/10, Toronto2 5/12
    2019: Dusseldorf 6/30 (EV)
    2022: Sacramento 5/18
    Sixers control their own destiny due to the tiebreaker with the Nets. But still, Buck’s wins would be nice. 
    Great day.
    Gonna be gassed tonight
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,315
    Back to #1 seed. This 7-10 play-in tourney is kinda wild - are they doing this permanently or is it a short-season thing, or more likely they don't know?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    edited May 2021
    Gonna be gassed tonight
    Yeah. It was a fun ending but it never should have got to that point. I don’t care how bad and depleted the Bulls are, the 2nd night of a road back-to-back when your starters played 35+ minutes the night before is never an automatic W. 

On a bright note, if the seeding ended up exactly as it is right now, the Sixers would play the Hornets in the first round and the Nets/Bucks would have to play a harder-than-it-should-be first series against the Celtics/Heat. Then the Sixers would play the winner of the Hawks/Knicks while the Nets and Bucks kill each other.

STOP THE COUNT!!!
    Back to #1 seed. This 7-10 play-in tourney is kinda wild - are they doing this permanently or is it a short-season thing, or more likely they don't know?
    I think they liked it so much during the bubble they were trying it out again. I think they might make it permanent.

All I know is I just really really wanna see Lebron forced to play in it. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,315
    I think they liked it so much during the bubble they were trying it out again. I think they might make it permanent.

All I know is I just really really wanna see Lebron forced to play in it. 
    I imagine the NHL will adopt something like it to get 10 teams in each conference into the playoffs.

I like that Bill Simmons idea of all the non-playoff teams having a tournament for the #1 pick. It can happen alongside the playoffs.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    RiotZact said:
    Gonna be gassed tonight
    Yeah. It was a fun ending but it never should have got to that point. I don’t care how bad and depleted the Bulls are, the 2nd night of a road back-to-back when your starters played 35+ minutes the night before is never an automatic W. 

On a bright note, if the seeding ended up exactly as it is right now, the Sixers would play the Hornets in the first round and the Nets/Bucks would have to play a harder-than-it-should-be first series against the Celtics/Heat. Then the Sixers would play the winner of the Hawks/Knicks while the Nets and Bucks kill each other.

STOP THE COUNT!!!

Think you're forgetting about the play in.  Washington very well could take the 8 seed and I really don't want to see them in the playoffs.
    Deamon said:
    RiotZact said:
    Gonna be gassed tonight

STOP THE COUNT!!!

Think you're forgetting about the play in.  Washington very well could take the 8 seed and I really don't want to see them in the playoffs.
    Yeah, I was just saying if the seeding happened to end up the way that it is right now. Wizards wouldn’t be fun. I really don’t like Westbrook and I think that a lot of his stats are very empty, but holy god, 21 rebounds and 24 assists?? Sickening. 
    LET'S GO BUCKS!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    2 up in the loss column with 7 to play. Confidence levels are high...
    chinese-happy.jpg