Eddie Vedder - Matter Of Time & Come Say Hi - Digital Download & Vinyl

Comments

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    If anyone with an EU version wants to trade for a US version I have an extra. Just let me know.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    MedozK said:
    If anyone with an EU version wants to trade for a US version I have an extra. Just let me know.

On Amazon UK there is a seller selling copies for 11 pounds & free shipping from Germany to USA & Canada. Would guess and say they are the EU version. 
    Euro release distributed from the Netherlands.  https://www.discogs.com/Eddie-Vedder-Matter-Of-Time/release/18499168 
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    tino_11 said:
    Be careful when buying from Amazon UK. It literally got delivered in a thin paper bag. Thankfully it somehow arrived unscathed. 
    That has to be some idiot that doesn’t know what they’re doing. Glad yours arrived safely. Normally when I order an album from Amazon it comes in the standard vinyl shipping box but every once in awhile it shows up in something completely different. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    Mine is out for delivery today.
  • pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,786
    LukinFan said:
    tino_11 said:
    Be careful when buying from Amazon UK. It literally got delivered in a thin paper bag. Thankfully it somehow arrived unscathed. 
    That has to be some idiot that doesn’t know what they’re doing. Glad yours arrived safely. Normally when I order an album from Amazon it comes in the standard vinyl shipping box but every once in awhile it shows up in something completely different. 
    My Amazon order came with no record in it 
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    LukinFan said:
    tino_11 said:
    Just the cover art arrived? 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    that's the "invisible" variant
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

that's the "invisible" variant

LukinFan said:
    tino_11 said:
    That sucks! Sold & shipped by Amazon or from a reseller off Amazon?

• pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,786
    edited May 2021
    demetrios said:
    LukinFan said:
    tino_11 said:
    That sucks! Sold & shipped by Amazon or from a reseller off Amazon?

Not a reseller. From Amazon itself. Replacement due by tomorrow night 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    Mine came from Amazon in a full size LP mailer inside a 12' x 18" box with the air bag packing. Seemed like overkill, but it arrived intact so I guess I shouldn't complain. I once got a record from them that was simply put in one of their mylar mailer envelopes. 
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    If you are talking bad packaging I got the Mellon Collie boxset shipped in a plastic bag from Amazon US to UK when they first did the reissues. I like what they did making the box round, its meant to be that shape isnt it?
    Haven't had any problems with Amazon shipping vinyl out. Last year there was an exclusive Target vinyl release of Soul which was shipped in a huge box. Vinyl wasn't packaged in a cardboard shipping case. Just the vinyl thrown in a huge box with bubble wrap.
    Still available at Amazon Canada. 

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    What is the average price in the US for this?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

$9.99 US.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    demetrios said:

$9.99 US.
    Okey. Costs 21-22 dollars here. Hehe. Well well well. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited May 2021
    demetrios said:

$9.99 US.
    Okey. Costs 21-22 dollars here. Hehe. Well well well. 

Weird the ones distributed by Universal Netherlands sold in Europe are more expensive then the ones distributed by Universal USA, sold in the USA. 
    Post edited by demetrios on
    EU Netherlands copy just arrived from Amazon UK. Fantastic packaging from the reseller from Germany. It was pretty fast & cheap too.

Here's now hoping Ed releases that 6 track EP on vinyl. 
    edited May 2021
    no clue why I ordered two of these, but they both arrived in separate packages today in Winnipeg. i was all excited thinking they were the fan club singles. But this is good too. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    edited May 2021
    I forgot to pre-order. Just ordered right now and its on sale at Amazon for $7.99
    mace1229 said:
    I forgot to pre-order. Just ordered right now and its on sale at Amazon for $7.99
    man, I got ripped paying all that shipping and exchange. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    mace1229 said:
    I’ve learned not to preorder from 10c unless it’s 10 CL exclusive and limited. Even then you’re taking a chance. But I did mean to order off Amazon before and just forgot. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,379
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    I’ve learned not to preorder from 10c unless it’s 10 CL exclusive and limited. Even then you’re taking a chance. But I did mean to order off Amazon before and just forgot. 
    Agreed… but some of the items have been described as limited only to appear elsewhere.  It’s not always clear if item is limited to the ten club only or the ten club has a limited supply.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Agreed… but some of the items have been described as limited only to appear elsewhere.  It’s not always clear if item is limited to the ten club only or the ten club has a limited supply.  
    this is just it. I'm not "in the know" enough about how these things work to be confident enough to wait and see and then miss out and have to pay top dollar for two songs on 7" of wax. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD