PJ fans in 12 step Recovery

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    didn't receive it until this evening...

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    Nice Miles. Way to go and glad you are well. Take care bud
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    Bump to page one.  :)
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    I began  my next journey  10 days ago
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Ten days is good! Best of luck to you, Rob :)
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    hedonist said:
    Im finding  drink  easy
    .pot not so easy but im doing it
     Completely  sober from all substances 

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    edited May 2021
    hedonist said:
    Im finding  drink  easy

are you familiar with zoom? how it functions etc? can be done by both computer or your phone.

I would encourage you to search the GB AA website for video meetings. Aus has somecreally good ones too, particularly Melbourne. And there are plenty in the US. Just consult a world clock for timezone info....

Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    mickeyrat said:
    hedonist said:
    Im finding  drink  easy

are you familiar with zoom? how it functions etc? can be done by both computer or your phone.

I would encourage you to search the GB AA website for video meetings. Aus has somecreally good ones too, particularly Melbourne. And there are plenty in the US. Just consult a world clock for timezone info....

I work with some people who speak very highly of the zoom AA meetings, particularly a group in the UK that seems to be very welcoming (and interesting) to a Canadian man seeking fellowship. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    mickeyrat said:
    hedonist said:
    Im finding  drink  easy

I work with some people who speak very highly of the zoom AA meetings, particularly a group in the UK that seems to be very welcoming (and interesting) to a Canadian man seeking fellowship. 

I dismissed them for a year. kicking myself for the wasted opportunities. I now have some regular meetings I sit in on while working.

a few in Portland, one in Anchorage and several in Melbourne Aus

and the one began by a former member ishitandistink, a Brit in Poland, called InsideJob

• FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    mickeyrat said:
    didn't receive it until this evening...

Congrats @mickeyrat. I wish you XV-plus more years of sobriety.

To all of you who are on the path of sobriety, I wish you success and contentment in your lives.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,396
    edited October 2023
    Post edited by Spunkie on
    tish said:
    XIX
    Way to go :)
    Thank you, gf, for your kind words.
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    tish said:
    XIX
    Woot! Woot! Congrats @tish
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    tish said:
    XIX
    Awesome! Congrats!
    who's the old timer?

cured yet?

mickeyrat said:
    cured yet?
    Different kind of meat-ing.

Grant me the prosciutto...
    edited May 2021
    Thank you guys! Nothing like  PJ intervention :)
    Post edited by Spunkie on

tish said:

gimme 2 triples.....

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,697
    edited May 2021
    hedonist said:
     Congrats. That must feel great. Kudos to you!!!!
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
    Thank you, GG! It’s been quite a road. Thankful I’m still around to walk it. 
    Kick ass, hedo!
    Hobbes said:
    Kick ass, hedo!
    Coming from you... :kiss:
    3 yrs already? where the fuck does time go?

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    Awesome Hedo.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:
    Awesome Hedo.
    Thank you, sir!
    Im proud of you, Hedonist. Way to go!!!