Budapest Refunds?

I posted this Q on the Porch but didn’t get any answers...does anyone know if refunds are being offered for public sale Budapest tickets? Thanks 
PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023

Comments

• moiskumoisku Posts: 19
    I posted this Q on the Porch but didn’t get any answers...does anyone know if refunds are being offered for public sale Budapest tickets? Thanks 
    On livenation.hu it says "Previously purchased tickets will remain valid for all rescheduled shows. Fans who are unable to attend the new dates should reach out to their point of purchase for ticket options. Ten Club Ticket holders will receive an email with further information."

So I guess there is a refund option depending on where you got your tickets.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,156
    moisku said:
    On livenation.hu it says "Previously purchased tickets will remain valid for all rescheduled shows. Fans who are unable to attend the new dates should reach out to their point of purchase for ticket options. Ten Club Ticket holders will receive an email with further information."

So I guess there is a refund option depending on where you got your tickets.
    Thanks.  That is my question though.  Has anyone whose point of purchase was the Budapest public sale tried to get a refund and if so what were they told? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • moiskumoisku Posts: 19
    Thanks.  That is my question though.  Has anyone whose point of purchase was the Budapest public sale tried to get a refund and if so what were they told? 
    I did and after a two week wait finally got an answer (ticketpro/funcode.hu). They do offer a refund option, you just need to fill in the attached form and send it to them. Just put in my request.
  • dumperdumper Posts: 39

I have a voucher for sale at the Budapest Continental Hotel that I am unable to use. July 10-13. PM me for more information. I am no longer seeing PJ in Budapest. The hotel wouldn’t refund me the money but gave me a voucher that is transferable to another guest. Trying to recoup my money!