Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Budapest Refunds?

I posted this Q on the Porch but didn’t get any answers...does anyone know if refunds are being offered for public sale Budapest tickets? Thanks 

Comments

• moiskumoisku Posts: 3
    I posted this Q on the Porch but didn’t get any answers...does anyone know if refunds are being offered for public sale Budapest tickets? Thanks 
    On livenation.hu it says "Previously purchased tickets will remain valid for all rescheduled shows. Fans who are unable to attend the new dates should reach out to their point of purchase for ticket options. Ten Club Ticket holders will receive an email with further information."

So I guess there is a refund option depending on where you got your tickets.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 1,218
    moisku said:
    On livenation.hu it says "Previously purchased tickets will remain valid for all rescheduled shows. Fans who are unable to attend the new dates should reach out to their point of purchase for ticket options. Ten Club Ticket holders will receive an email with further information."

So I guess there is a refund option depending on where you got your tickets.
    Thanks.  That is my question though.  Has anyone whose point of purchase was the Budapest public sale tried to get a refund and if so what were they told?