Donald Trump

Comments

• cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    ikiT said:
    “OTHER THAN THAT, HAPPY EASTER”
    Glad someone got the irony, sarcasm. A 63 year old with cancer with no money being scammed by a piece of shit ex president being  called a sucker or loser....yep happy Easter 
    It’s not just that guy. It’s 71 million deplorables who believed POOTWH enough to not only vote for his sorry ass but give him money too? Damn. Particularly after knowing everything they should have known after four years? 
    You’re not wrong, I get it. But there came a time when I realized that the majority (not all) of those individuals are weak, usually alone, if not physically then mentally. Those people feel the need to belong to something, and what are the requirements to be part of this club, hate and fear of other cultures taking over.  It’s easy, requires no special skills or thoughts. They’ve probably never been shown empathy or compassion so don’t understand it.  

I don’t care what political affiliation you belong to, no one deserves to be treated that way. Remember there is no degree of hate. Hate is hate.  Hating them is no different then how they feel about us. Choose to look at them differently for your own sake. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    most members of a cult are considered victims. 

if you want to call it a cult, you don't get to celebrate their victimization. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

most members of a cult are considered victims. 

if you want to call it a cult, you don't get to celebrate their victimization. 
    This. Simply said where I was just babbling. 
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    ikiT said:
    Glad someone got the irony, sarcasm. A 63 year old with cancer with no money being scammed by a piece of shit ex president being  called a sucker or loser....yep happy Easter 
    It’s not just that guy. It’s 71 million deplorables who believed POOTWH enough to not only vote for his sorry ass but give him money too? Damn. Particularly after knowing everything they should have known after four years? 
    You’re not wrong, I get it. But there came a time when I realized that the majority (not all) of those individuals are weak, usually alone, if not physically then mentally. Those people feel the need to belong to something, and what are the requirements to be part of this club, hate and fear of other cultures taking over.  It’s easy, requires no special skills or thoughts. They’ve probably never been shown empathy or compassion so don’t understand it.  

I don’t care what political affiliation you belong to, no one deserves to be treated that way. Remember there is no degree of hate. Hate is hate.  Hating them is no different then how they feel about us. Choose to look at them differently for your own sake. 
    I don't "hate" them. Hate is a strong word. I "hate" child molesters and racists. I resent them and feel no sympathy for them, particularly after the four years and a lifetime of POOTWH's cons. Making excuses for them being, pick your term here, only allows it to fester. And, I believe most, if not all, clearly know what POOTWH stands for and are totally fine with it. That makes me almost "hate" them.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    ikiT said:

I don't "hate" them. Hate is a strong word. I "hate" child molesters and racists. I resent them and feel no sympathy for them, particularly after the four years and a lifetime of POOTWH's cons. Making excuses for them being, pick your term here, only allows it to fester. And, I believe most, if not all, clearly know what POOTWH stands for and are totally fine with it. That makes me almost "hate" them.
    I understand. 
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    mickeyrat said:

Guess how many times President Biden has gone golfing since he took office
    Too many stairs to get to the course 

Old age coming closer for us all every single day.  The alternative is far worse. 
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    mickeyrat said:

See...No stairs? 

Relax you knew I was joking 
    hippiemom = goodness
    mickeyrat said:

See...No stairs? 

did this gif suggest I was something other than relaxed? 

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    mickeyrat said:

See...No stairs? 

Hugh. Calm down, Jesus Christ...
    chinese-happy.jpg
    mickeyrat said:

See...No stairs? 

Hugh. Calm down, Jesus Christ...
    i'm actually running in place screaming at my toaster. so, thanks for this. *phew* 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

See...No stairs? 

You know, I knew this was going to be your answer after I hit submit.  Thought about editing it out...decided to leave it and see if I was right. 

So, now will you chill? ;)

hippiemom = goodness
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    mickeyrat said:

See...No stairs? 

You know, I knew this was going to be your answer after I hit submit.  Thought about editing it out...decided to leave it and see if I was right. 

It's a hopeless situation...
    mickeyrat said:

See...No stairs? 

Well of course it would be. what do you expect from a passive aggressive post like "relax". you know it's cheap. 

I honestly DIDN'T know you were joking. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    trump called for a boycott of coca cola following their coming out against the new GA voter laws.

48 hours later he released a photo with a diet coke sitting on his desk.

he is the absolute king of the self-own.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    trump called for a boycott of coca cola following their coming out against the new GA voter laws.

No way.. can you share?
    mrussel1 said:

No way.. can you share?

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

called on it by frank luntz, no less.

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,386
    He could be holding the coke bottle to his lips (w/ both hands) taking a drink and it STILL wouldn't matter. They don't care. 

The hypocrisy is a virtue to them. 
    mickeyrat said:

See...No stairs? 

Well of course it would be. what do you expect from a passive aggressive post like "relax". you know it's cheap. 

I honestly DIDN'T know you were joking. 
    Yeah I know. I was admitting that. Thought it would be taken the way it was. 

What’s with the all caps? Tense?  J/k :)
    hippiemom = goodness

Hahahaha that is great. Fools follow that moron.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    get me a diet coke...

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    I hope McDonald’s doesn’t come out against Georgia law! How would Mctrumpito eat his two Big Macs a day with a Diet Coke with anyone not finding out 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    I hope McDonald’s doesn’t come out against Georgia law! How would Mctrumpito eat his two Big Macs a day with a Diet Coke with anyone not finding out 

This made me actually laugh out loud.
    Who in the hell eats McDonalds every day when they have seemingly unlimited other choices.  So strange.  (And, of course a person is obese if they do this to their body.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

Who in the hell eats McDonalds every day when they have seemingly unlimited other choices.  So strange.  (And, of course a person is obese if they do this to their body.)

ketchup on over well done steak too.... what in the actual fuck.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    mickeyrat said:

you lost me at well done
    ketchup on it just makes me want to barf
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    mickeyrat said:

you lost me at well done

rare side of medium rare. salt and pepper.

sounds real good about now huh?

couldn't resist.

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

you lost me at well done

couldn't resist.
    I am more of a rare side of medium, with mushrooms and onions on the side.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

you lost me at well done

couldn't resist.
    Cowboy cut, rib eye... 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

you lost me at well done

couldn't resist.
    Cowboy cut, rib eye... 
    Now that I have the bottomless hunger pits out of the house, I am finding that I can afford better cuts of meat and going to a restaurant doesn't wipe out my bank account. 
This discussion has been closed.