dreams about Pearl Jam

Comments

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    What are you guys hiding?  Give us the dirt!!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited January 2019
    last night I had a dream that @rgambs outed myself and @PJ_Soul with all of our personal information here in the forums. Can't recall why. But it was weird. never dreamed about the forums before. Maybe I should stick to only posting while at work. 
    Yikes, lol! What the fuck rgambs?? ;) I don't think I have any personal life secrets here - I tend to pretty much vomit all that stuff out here, haha - but my mind went straight to my credit card and SIN security. You don't sleepwalk, do you HFD? :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    What are you guys hiding?  Give us the dirt!!
    haha, nothing to hide. he just posted our real names (but Soul's was nowhere near her actual last name) and where we live. that was it. it was in the context of some comment he made, but it didn't make any sense why he did it. like most dreams. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I stand by all my posts.
    Even the ones in Hugh's dreams.
    :lol:

Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    PJ_Soul said:
    last night I had a dream that @rgambs outed myself and @PJ_Soul with all of our personal information here in the forums. Can't recall why. But it was weird. never dreamed about the forums before. Maybe I should stick to only posting while at work. 
    Yikes, lol! What the fuck rgambs?? ;) I don't think I have any personal life secrets here - I tend to pretty much vomit all that stuff out here, haha - but my mind went straight to my credit card and SIN security. You don't sleepwalk, do you HFD? :lol:
    no, but I half woke up and seriously thought I needed to pm gambs to get him to edit, then in my semi-dream-state I saw someone quoted it, and all hope was lost. then I realized it was 3 in the morning and I was in bed. 

NO MORE FORUMS AT HOME. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

funny thing was, I seem to recall (I think) that he posted that in our defence. it made no sense, there was no logical reason to give out our names and cities, etc, in defence of anything. 

no more of these before bed:

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    PJ_Soul said:
    no, but I half woke up and seriously thought I needed to pm gambs to get him to edit, then in my semi-dream-state I saw someone quoted it, and all hope was lost. then I realized it was 3 in the morning and I was in bed. 

NO MORE FORUMS AT HOME. 
    (HFD, this is a gif of Buster from Arrested Development freaking out because shit got real)

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    I'm pretty sure I had some dreams where I was wandering around a festival trying to get to the stage they were playing at before they started up.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    I dreamed I was in a threesome with stone and a doberman.

I didn't.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • holdmyhandholdmyhand Middle Tennessee Posts: 8
    I've had some good Pearl Jam concert dreams. I always wake up in a good mood. But I did have one where Eddie asked me what my song request was and when I told him, he laughed and said something about not wanting to sing that. Good thing it was only a dream.
  • Malroth said:
    I dreamed I was in a threesome with stone and a doberman.

I didn't.
    Hahahahaha
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    I used to have dreams about getting on stage after the show and grabbing all sorts of cool picks. Always was a fun dream to have. No pj dreams lately. I'm due for a good one.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    Loujoe said:
    I used to have dreams about getting on stage after the show and grabbing all sorts of cool picks. Always was a fun dream to have. No pj dreams lately. I'm due for a good one.
    Same.  I had so many dreams. I never dream anymore at all. But some of my pj dreams came true and some like those getting one of every pick on stage dreams never did. 😄
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    edited April 2021
    I look back and I was talking with a friend about a moment we had at sound garden with Chris Cornell. And it's like a dream now
     No where like real 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,395
    I had another one last night. Man, I hate waking up after a good dream! This one was a bit off though. Ed had a whole bunch of guys surrounding him. I was on a couch drinking a tall blue Hawaii but then I drunkenly spilled it with a toss of my hair. Then, I was shown a mat in the basement I could crash on, amongst other sleepers. Then Ed came and sat at a piano near me, showing that he liked me. Then there was three awesome thrill rides outside that I wanted to go on. Then bloody hell, I woke up. No amusement park. No Ed.
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited April 2021
    That sounds quite intense and detailed @tish Sorry you didn't get to go on the thrill rides with Eddie :(
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
    Having group discussion about marriage. At a PJ concert. Front row. Sitting down naked. Stone gives me a blanket. 6 people have pushed into my row. I get mad. Conflict ensues. I spit on them! Get removed. In the rooms' corner is Ed. We discuss the marriage. He asks who I was talking with previously. Takes two of my ten dollar bills of my dwindling stack. Gives me a joint. It has a folded cardboard filter in it. Leaves to find others in group discussion. See show on stage out of the corner of my eye. 

Hopefully this bad dream feeling leaves me soon...
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited June 2021
    @tish You do well to remember so much detail, but that sounds so real and quite frightening (nice of Stone to give you a blanket) I guess they're symbolic.

I had a dream about the band the other night too. My PJ dreams happen quite regularly. I used to have recurrent dreams about taking exams but not having enough time to study for them (despite being a student over 10 and 20 years ago).
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
    Well, I suppose it's better than the algebra dreams of my youth. 
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    @tish You do well to remember so much detail, but that sounds so real and quite frightening (nice of Stone to give you a blanket) I guess they're symbolic.

I had a dream about the band the other night too. My PJ dreams happen quite regularly. I used to have recurrent dreams about taking exams but not having enough time to study for them (despite being a student over 10 and 20 years ago).
    Ah, the dreams about an unexpected final exam in the course you never attended and didn’t know you were registered in. I still get those. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,697

Ah, the dreams about an unexpected final exam in the course you never attended and didn’t know you were registered in. I still get those. 
    I don’t get those. But my recurring dream when I am stressed is that I forgot my shoes and I am walking around in the NYC streets or on the subway barefoot and it is really embarrassing. 
    I had the most awful dream . I never remember dreams. But  all of a sudden one where  i was being horribly tortured  messed me up
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    Dreamed ed was hanging at my house and I was looking everywhere for this setlist for him to sign. I couldn't find it and after a while he left. It seems dumb, but I was like this will never happen again, all my pj stuff was so disorganized and I missed a chance to talk. So kind of a cool nightmare!
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    GlowGirl said:

I don’t get those. But my recurring dream when I am stressed is that I forgot my shoes and I am walking around in the NYC streets or on the subway barefoot and it is really embarrassing. 
    Is it the dream that is embarrassing or is it that you are embarrassed during the dream 😂
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,697
    GlowGirl said:

Is it the dream that is embarrassing or is it that you are embarrassed during the dream 😂
    During the dream. In the dream I will have forgotten to wear shoes in all kinds of places that generally require shoes. I call it my stress dream. I know when I have that dream I am stressed about something. I am glad I don’t have the dream where your teeth fall out. I think that is another common stress dream that people have. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:

During the dream. In the dream I will have forgotten to wear shoes in all kinds of places that generally require shoes. I call it my stress dream. I know when I have that dream I am stressed about something. I am glad I don’t have the dream where your teeth fall out. I think that is another common stress dream that people have. 
    Thread integrity.....perhaps Boom can be in your dream and his teeth fall out?
    Or Stone walks by you, w/o shoes?

:lol:.     
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:

I have the teeth one as well.

I excel at stress dreams. They are practically the only dreams I have. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:

I have the teeth one as well.

I excel at stress dreams. They are practically the only dreams I have. 
    Mine were about losing my purse (my ID) or driving without being able to see in the darkness.

Now, the dreams after I stopped booze? Hoo-boy! :lol:
  • ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,075
    edited July 2021
    Last night I dreamed I was walking down the main street in the town where I went to college and I decided to go into a random bar. Eddie Vedder was there. He played some songs but I think that was before I walked in. I don't remember if he was solo, or with a band like C-Average - might 've been a band.  He was at the end of the bar signing autographs. At the front of the room in a booth some guy happened to have Pearl Jam LP's and CD's, including No Code, that he was selling to people to have autographed. By the time I got up to him in the line, they were sold but he also had some magazines - like, National Geographic, with either an aurora borealis or a fire on the cover, a bright image that could be signed in black marker. I got one copy.
    By the time I got to meet Ed (and there were not many people in the bar, maybe 20?), my magazine morphed in a bag of chips, like an orange Doritos bag. Ed signed the bag. I told him I was a fan for a long time and that Yield was my favorite album, even though it is really No Code. I told him I have an older brother about Ed's age who got me into a lot of music including the Who and Pearl Jam (which is partly true - it was me who turned my brother onto PJ).
    Next we went to take a photo and I did not have my point and shoot camera that I usually carry. I had my dslr and I asked aloud "Does anyone know how to work one of these?" I realized I could have had someone take a photo on my phone which would have been simpler. Then the dream ended there.
    Post edited by ceska on
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    I had a dream a hamburger was eating ME.
    chinese-happy.jpg