"Painted Shield" a new album by Stone Gossard and Mason Jennings

Comments

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Ok, the song was alright, but Mason being in the Mona Lisa painting was a a bit off putting. 
    18:00-23:00
    It's the episode about humour of the documentary series called This Is Art.
    Also, check out Marcel Duchamp's L.H.O.O.Q. (1919): 

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Was the 7” with those tracks on it exclusive to the RSD release?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    dankind said:
    Was the 7” with those tracks on it exclusive to the RSD release?

Yes. They are not included on the black vinyl & CD release. 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    Pap said:
    Ok, the song was alright, but Mason being in the Mona Lisa painting was a a bit off putting. 
    18:00-23:00
    It's the episode about humour of the documentary series called This Is Art.
    Also, check out Marcel Duchamp's L.H.O.O.Q. (1919): 

Ah, makes more sense now. 
    Amazon USA say's it'll be in stock March 28th ..
    In Canada both CD & Vinyl are released tomorrow, March 26th.
    Original date of this release was March 19th.
    edited March 2021

From Amazon UK

We're still trying to obtain the item(s) which you ordered on March 15 2021:  Painted Shield - Painted Shield.

We’ll email you as soon as we have a delivery date, and we’re making every effort to ship your order as soon as possible. If you would prefer, you can cancel this order.

You can also visit the product detail page to see if the items are available from third party sellers on Amazon.co.uk's Marketplace.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this delay.

Should I opt for third party sellers? It would cost me approximately £3 less, and would be delivered around mid- to late April. What do you guys think?
    Pap said:

From Amazon UK

We're still trying to obtain the item(s) which you ordered on March 15 2021:  Painted Shield - Painted Shield.

We’ll email you as soon as we have a delivery date, and we’re making every effort to ship your order as soon as possible. If you would prefer, you can cancel this order.

You can also visit the product detail page to see if the items are available from third party sellers on Amazon.co.uk's Marketplace.

Should I opt for third party sellers? It would cost me approximately £3 less, and would be delivered around mid- to late April. What do you guys think?

I would say not yet. I won't find out tomorrow from Amazon Canada on the CD & Vinyl. Both saying released tomorrow.
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:

From Amazon UK

I would say not yet. I won't find out tomorrow from Amazon Canada on the CD & Vinyl. Both saying released tomorrow.
    Thanks D! I'll be patient.:smile:
    Pap said:

From Amazon UK

Amazon usually does this but this morning I checked the status on the CD & Vinyl pre ordered back on Feb 20th.
    Both say ..  "We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date." Nothing moved. I have the option to cancel the order if I wanted to.

Checked the Painted Shield CD & Vinyl pages. Say's they are now in stock. So I went ahead & placed an order. Both now have a shipping delivery date. Vinyl - Arriving 30 Mar - 2 Apr. CD - Arriving 31 Mar - 8 Apr. When I click the Track Package link, both blue squares have moved. So these look to be good, when my pre orders back on Feb 20th weren't. :/

This has happened to me many of times with Amazon on pre orders. They would usually say the Amazon warehouse that I pre ordered it from didn't have any in stock.
    When I click on the Track package button, I get the same "We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date". Why PJ and/or PS don't sell them directly from their shops is beyond me.
    Pap said:
    When I click on the Track package button, I get the same "We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date". Why PJ and/or PS don't sell them directly from their shops is beyond me.

Yep, it doesn't make any sense. 
    Pap said:

CD say's it's in stock with Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 days.

I would say maybe place a new order and cancel the old order?

Site has been update. :)

demetrios said:
    Pap said:

CD say's it's in stock with Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 days.

I would say maybe place a new order and cancel the old order?

Thanks you D! :plus_o:plus_one:
    demetrios said:
    I can't access the site... :disappointed:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    No? Weird. Works fine for me. 
    CD & Vinyl just shipped out from Amazon Canada. Both orders that were placed on March 26th.
    Just cancelled the orders placed back in early Feb. There were still no update on the estimated delivery date.
    @Pap try placing a new order& cancel the old order.

There is a sale on the CD now.

Was:£13.77
    Price:£12.81
    You Save:£0.96 (7%)
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Still doesn't work for me...
    demetrios said:

Thank you D! I've already cancelled the order from Amazon UK, and placed a new one with dodax_online_uk. Arriving 16 April - 26 April.
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:

Thank you D! I've already cancelled the order from Amazon UK, and placed a new one with dodax_online_uk. Arriving 16 April - 26 April.

No problemo!
    Received my copy today from Amazon Canada.

Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Were you able to get it to work? 
    edited April 2021
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    No... Could it be because I'm using Firefox?... :pensive:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    No... Could it be because I'm using Firefox?... :pensive:
    I'm using FireFox on my desktop PC and it's working fine. On mobile using Google Chrome. 
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:

No problemo!
    The CD was shipped on March 30th, and it is arriving on Monday April 26th.