~ The Kitty Thread!! ~ Take 2!

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:

My GF's sister has a cat that would want me to roll him up like a burrito in the rug like that.  He would get out and have me do it again.
    She does that with ALL of our rugs. And the smallest one ends up clear in another room.

It’s a strange little Flea we have.  
    She burrows?  We have a Zappa Cat that burrows and a Zoey cat and Twinkle Toes that make the biscuits before they get comfortable.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Oh, she burrows. I have to keep her from getting under the sheets because she thinks it’s a game. AN ANKLE-SCRATCHING GAME.

I’ve still got scabs! 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    hedonist said:

That is really cute. Does she like to hide under the rugs?

GlowGirl said: loop
    hedonist said:

See above =)
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    hedonist said:

peek-a-boo i see you

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said: loop
    hedonist said:

See above =)
    I saw that after I posted. Super adorable but I get the ankle thing. When my cat was young she was always after my feet under the covers. She seems to have outgrown it though. I can now move my legs freely without fear of being pounced on. 
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Merkin, gotta love their inquisitiveness...especially when it goes awry :lol:

Trying to tell us something there, DK?
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Well, now that I look closer, it’s a bass, but I think that the song still suits the situation. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    Well, now that I look closer, it’s a bass, but I think that the song still suits the situation. 
    That it does. Her older sister doesn’t love it, but Chains likes when I play. 
    Well, it was just a matter of time. She’s done gone ‘round the bend!

hedonist said:
    Well, it was just a matter of time. She’s done gone ‘round the bend!

That is an awesome photo. What a face!!
    She had just awakened. Sleepy wink gets me every damn time :)

After dinner snoozefest. 
    How long till they’re up and ready to play? That seems to be the norm here. 
    hedonist said:
    They will be up and running around once I get into bed. That is their MO. Little monsters. 
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    They will be up and running around once I get into bed. That is their MO. Little monsters. 
    Woke up to my wife yelling the other night... I guess our girls were having a brawl on our bed around 2 in the morning. (Probably fighting over a slightly more comfy spot on the bed then everywhere else that is about as equally comfy) 

Luckily I’m a heavy sleeper.  :D
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    Woke up to my wife yelling the other night... I guess our girls were having a brawl on our bed around 2 in the morning. (Probably fighting over a slightly more comfy spot on the bed then everywhere else that is about as equally comfy) 

Luckily I’m a heavy sleeper.  :D
    I hate when they fight over spots. My cats get along really well, but once in a while they have those brawls. I have seen my larger male cat literally push my female cat off a spot he wants and then he lays there like he is the king. 
    This girl was having seizures a few weeks ago... my wife & I were fearing the worst. Turns out her blood pressure was through the roof... got her on some medication & she hasn’t had a seizure since. (Obvi we’re very relieved) 

When our pets are unwell it’s almost as bad as when we ourselves are. Hurts the heart, you know?
    hedonist said:
    When our pets are unwell it’s almost as bad as when we ourselves are. Hurts the heart, you know?
    She was scared too, the seizures were freaking her out as much as me & my wife, maybe more. She was super affectionate & coming to us for comfort when they were over... scary shit. 
  • giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    This girl was having seizures a few weeks ago... my wife & I were fearing the worst. Turns out her blood pressure was through the roof... got her on some medication & she hasn’t had a seizure since. (Obvi we’re very relieved) 

So glad she is feeling better with the meds.
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."

Thanks, we are too. 
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711

Thanks, we are too. 

that's awesome! :smiley:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Bless the vets!

...and the people who care for their rescues :)

I am so glad she is doing better. I had a cat with high blood pressure several years ago. She had no symptoms, but since she had early kidney disease we decided to check the BP. She just had to take a little pill once a day. I think it prolonged her life by a few years. So, it is great that you caught it, and that she is not having seizures anymore. That must have been scary.

Thanks for the kind words... we’re back to fighting for the comfy spot the other one’s currently in despite the house being full of comfy spots over here. 

Ha! Those faces speak volumes, I tell ya!

”I got cat strut and I got cat style” :)
    8am? Time has no meaning to cats, except for...

PLAYTIME!!!

(same applies to 7am :angry: )