Options

FOUND!! - ISO: Mike McCready guitar string bracelet

ymalkielymalkiel Posts: 129
edited March 2021 in Lost Dogs
I’m looking for a Mike McCready guitar string bracelet to add to my collection. Not sure how rare these are, but if someone’s willing to sell one, I’m looking to buy one.

I’ve got a pretty nice collection of bracelets/jewelry made from guitar strings played by some of my favorite musicians — James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett, Chris Cornell, Tony Iommi, Ben Harper, Willie Nelson, Sting, and a bunch more. Would love to add Mike McCready to the list. 

PM if you can help make this happen. Thanks.

Peace.
✌🏼❤️
Post edited by ymalkiel on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    sending you a PM. I may be able to help connect you with someone. Might is the key word LOL
  • Options
    Bumping this in hopes someone who can help me out reads it.
    ✌🏼❤️
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    I’ve got Mike, Ed, and Jeff ones never worn if you are still ISO. Got them here thru the OYR sale few years ago.  Leather bracelet with coiled guitar string.  Look really cool.  Think I paid $100 plus shipping or maybe $125 shipped.  If shipped in US I would take $125 per bracelet.  Let me know.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    PP193448 said:
    I’ve got Mike, Ed, and Jeff ones never worn if you are still ISO. Got them here thru the OYR sale few years ago.  Leather bracelet with coiled guitar string.  Look really cool.  Think I paid $100 plus shipping or maybe $125 shipped.  If shipped in US I would take $125 per bracelet.  Let me know.
    Wow! Thanks so much for responding. I’m definitely interested in the Mike McCready bracelet. $125 is a great price, and I’m the US. Let’s set it up!
    ✌🏼❤️
  • Options
    With much gratitude to MW, this Pearl Jam fan is now happy to add to his collection guitar string bracelets from Mike, Ed, Stone, and Jeff. THANKS!
    ✌🏼❤️