Options

***DC-Setlist!!!***

123457»

Comments

• Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    merlin401 wrote:
    Not true... the concert I was at they only played 2 songs from the new album! 1/2 full and save you

was that in '03?

even if it was, I was talking in general.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    cajunphishcajunphish Posts: 15
    Wow...Just got back...fucking incredible. This was my 5th time seeing them and it was either #1 or #2 in my book. The first set was relentless, starting right off with Release and then going into WWS, Severed Hand, and Corduroy...It only slowed down with Low Light in the first set...crowd was going nuts...

2nd set was mostly a sit down affair for the band, but ended with a rocking Alive...

3rd set started out with Comatose, and then went into LEASH! Eddie then proceeded to tell a story about Dick Cheney calling him today and requesting a song, and they went right into Neil Young's "Fuckin' Up"...closed out the show with Yellow Ledbetter. Almost caught a pick from Mike, and then found out a friend of mine caught Matt's drumstick...incredible show...1st set was amazing.
  • Options
    cajunphishcajunphish Posts: 15
    Also, I caught the last tune of PJ's soundcheck at 5 pm, which was Sleight Of Hand...Not sure what else they soundchecked...DC Security were Nazi's about being inside during the soundcheck.
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    yeah, when they sell them in the goods section on pearljam.com.

Cool... thanks for the heads up... I've only been infected with the PJ bug to a high degree within the past year or so... I didn't know about any post-tour poster selling.

Do they usually offer the posters from all the shows, or only a few?
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    was on mikes side of the stage.

HELL YEAH!!!!

(was far up...but still kickass)
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*