Options

***DC-Setlist!!!***

Comments

• Options
    [size=+3] LEASH [/size]
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    Scarborough. you?

North York...Bayview Sheppard area...
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006
  • Options
    TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    I just knew Leash was going to be an everyday type of thing. The boys have a sense of humour.
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006
  • Options
    anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    [size=+3] LEASH [/size]
    i think they are over doing Leash now!

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    groovNgroovN Posts: 92
    [size=+3] LEASH [/size]

i just went #1 :O

wow. 4 freakin nights in a row. are they tryin to make a point? we ask and ask and ask and ask and they give and give and give and give???? hmmmmmmmmm
    picture an empty cup in the middle of the sea
  • Options
    jades23jades23 Posts: 9
    in my opinion leash is being over played.
    "No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead"

9/12/05
    5/17/06
    5/22/06
  • Options
    nz_spannanz_spanna Posts: 74
    I lived in The Annex once! (sorry, just had to put my two cents in)..

(hi Mel:) )
  • Options
    ziggidy wrote:

perhaps, but I still hope to hear it at one of my future shows. All on next leg.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    can someone put the whole list up so far...i cant be bothered going back and looking again!

• Options
    homeratbathomeratbat Posts: 219
    ziggidy wrote:

i think they found out they like playing it but the rare "appeal" is running out! you get what u ask for
  • Options
    nz_spanna wrote:
    I lived in The Annex once! (sorry, just had to put my two cents in)..

(hi Mel:) )

AHHH!! Anna!!! Damn girl where the hell u been??? Haven't seen you online in AGES!!!!
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    ziggidy wrote:

Play Even Flow!!!!!!
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    ziggidy wrote:

Agreed. It'd be funny as hell if the boyz just played Leash 28 times and then left.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    jades23 wrote:

Agreed. And it's not a coincidence. It's what we get for asking for it for so long. Although, I feel like A LOT of songs are getting overplayed this tour - Corduroy, Even Flow, DTE, YL, Alive...And NEVER before have they played new songs EVERY night. They used to mix it up more. Ah well, at least they're playing and sounding better than ever!
    "One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain. So hit me with music!"
  • Options
    im gonna start holding up signs for Undone and Hold On! coz im dying to hear those!

• Options
    [size=+2] fuckin Up...dedicated to Dick Cheney[/size]
  • Options
    groovNgroovN Posts: 92
    Play Even Flow!!!!!!

lololol
    picture an empty cup in the middle of the sea
  • Options
    jades23 wrote:
    Good fucking job too. Serves all those wingeing fans right. Personally, I don't get why everyone was so crazy over that song to begin with.
  • Options
    lol i think their makin a point, like next time make sure you realllly want a song when ya chant for it, cause they will play t he hell out of it , lol
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Options
    Agreed. And it's not a coincidence. It's what we get for asking for it for so long. Although, I feel like A LOT of songs are getting overplayed this tour - Corduroy, Even Flow, DTE, YL, Alive...And NEVER before have they played new songs EVERY night. They used to mix it up more. Ah well, at least they're playing and sounding better than ever!

they also didnt want to sell the other albums as much as they tried/trying this one!
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    fanch75 wrote:
    Agreed. It'd be funny as hell if the boyz just played Leash 28 times and then left.

true but I'd settle for them just opening with it
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    CrazyJDCrazyJD Posts: 103
    homeratbat wrote:
    i think they found out they like playing it but the rare "appeal" is running out! you get what u ask for

I doubt they suddenly have a new love of playing it... I'm sure the reason they are playing it so much is to please a bunch of fans all at once and get it over with LOL... I'd agree with a previous poster in that they are probably playing it with a sense of humour rather than a newfound love for the song...

When will the "PLZ NO LEASH" signs start? ;)
    Halifax, Summer 2008... they return!
  • Options
    SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    Play Even Flow!!!!!!

Hahaha! Post of the night. Take that you whiney Leash fuckers.

Also: The poster to this show is amazing. It's a toss up between this one and the dragons of Toronto 2.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • Options
    homeratbat wrote:
    they also didnt want to sell the other albums as much as they tried/trying this one!

Good point!
    "One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain. So hit me with music!"
  • Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    groovN wrote:
    i just went #1 :O

wow. 4 freakin nights in a row. are they tryin to make a point? we ask and ask and ask and ask and they give and give and give and give???? hmmmmmmmmm

they better not quit playing that bitch when they hit the NATI!!
  • Options
    CrazyJD wrote:
    I doubt they suddenly have a new love of playing it... I'm sure the reason they are playing it so much is to please a bunch of fans all at once and get it over with LOL... I'd agree with a previous poster in that they are probably playing it with a sense of humour rather than a newfound love for the song...

When will the "PLZ NO LEASH" signs start? ;)

why can they not enjoy playing it? i mean i dont disagree that they are playing the hell out it cause people asked for it but maybe they enjoy rocking out also! plus they know fans like it and wanted it
  • Options
    [size=+2]Yellow Ledbetter[/size]
  • Options
    Please No More Leash!

• Options
    YL looks like the show is over seems like a good one!
  • Options
    AHHH!! Anna!!! Damn girl where the hell u been??? Haven't seen you online in AGES!!!!
    Wassabi?! Yeah, only just started lurking at this board to see how the shows are going. I got tickets to the Sydney show (300 bucks later.. and that’s not including the airfare ), in case they don’t end up playing Auckland. Seems like this could be the tour of all tours and I’d be kicking myself if I missed out.
    But just been living and working and all that dull kinda stuff in general. At work now, but as you see… I have yet to actually get on with any work… hehe.
    How’s it with you??