Options

***DC-Setlist!!!***

Comments

• Options
    groovNgroovN Posts: 92
    must have an 11:00 curfew - i think i remember this from the vote for change tour.
    picture an empty cup in the middle of the sea
  • Options
    Lsk6453Lsk6453 Ponte Vedra, FL Posts: 550
    IrishJam wrote:

This Ninersfan guy is all over the place. I swear he is at every show getting merch. Gotta love how the poster is for sale on ebay before the show even starts. NOT
    Shows attended: 38

7/5/98 Dallas, 10/17/00 Dallas, 4/30/03 Uniondale, 7/8/03 MSG 1, 7/9/03 MSG 2, 9/28/04 Boston 1, 9/29/04 Boston 2, 10/03/05 Philly, 4/15/06 SNL, 5/5/06 Irving Plaza, 5/13/06 Hartford, 6/1/06 NJ 1, 6/3/06 NJ 2, 6/20/08 Camden, 6/27/08 Hartford, 7/1/08 The Beacon, 10/27/09 Philly, 10/28/09 Philly, 10/30/09 Philly, 10/31/09 Philly, 5/20/10 MSG, 5/21/10 MSG, 10/18/13 Brooklyn, 10/19/13, Brooklyn, 10/25/13 Hartford, 11/15/13 Dallas, 10/12/14 Austin 2, 5/1/16 MSG 1, 5/2/16 MSG 2, 8/5/15 Fenway 1, 4/7/17 RRHOF Induction, 8/8/18 Seattle 1, 8/10/18 Seattle  2, 9/2/18 Fenway 1, 9/13/23 Ft. Worth 1, 9/15/23 Ft. Worth 2, 5/16/24 Vegas 1, 5/18/24 Vegas 2
  • Options
    TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    I'm certainly not a fan of buying merch just to sell it. And that's why vendors shouldn't sell 5 or more posters to 1 person!
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006
  • Options
    nz_spanna wrote:
    Wassabi?! Yeah, only just started lurking at this board to see how the shows are going. I got tickets to the Sydney show (300 bucks later.. and that’s not including the airfare ), in case they don’t end up playing Auckland. Seems like this could be the tour of all tours and I’d be kicking myself if I missed out.
    But just been living and working and all that dull kinda stuff in general. At work now, but as you see… I have yet to actually get on with any work… hehe.
    How’s it with you??

I'm good. Just working a lot...doing a lot of shows cause I'm moving out in Sept so money will be a lot tighter after that lol. Glad you are seeing a show. My tour program says Auckland so I'm sure you'll get that show too. :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    . Although, I feel like A LOT of songs are getting overplayed this tour - Corduroy, Even Flow, DTE, YL, Alive...

these songs are "overplayed" EVERY tour ... although they are actually playing e-flow and Corduroy LESS this time around. (as in, there have been shows without BOTH).

Also, since when did they skip new songs on a tour?

In 'o3 they played Save You, LBC, and I am Mine every single night. Plus, you were always good for two or three of Can't Keep, Green Disease, Thumbing My Way, or Half Full.

I guess my point is, they are doing a hell of a job of mixing things up and reintroducing old songs this tour.

Just a few months ago, a show with Why Go, Leash, Man of the Hour, Lowlight and Present Tense would have been the rarities show of the year.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    Sexy2aFaultSexy2aFault Posts: 388
    groovN wrote:
    must have an 11:00 curfew - i think i remember this from the vote for change tour.

Maybe also to help the fans out during a mid-week show. If the show goes to 11:30 some of the older fans are inching their way out the door. This should help curtail some of the early departures during YL.
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,918
    looking at the clock, seems like they are really trying to abide by a curfew. No joking about it this time.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    vickdawgvickdawg Posts: 29
    What I want to know is, did this dude leave the venue in order to put this up? How does he do it? (How does he do it? Uncanny....)

This is frustrating. I don't buy the posters at the venue, but maybe I would if there wasn't such vulture-esque competition.
    i'll wait for angels, but i won't hold my breath. imagine they're busy; think i'm doing okay.
  • Options
    [size=+2] Star Spangled tag [/size]
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    groovN wrote:

must be why they started early.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    vickdawg wrote:
    What I want to know is, did this dude leave the venue in order to put this up? How does he do it? (How does he do it? Uncanny....)

This is frustrating. I don't buy the posters at the venue, but maybe I would if there wasn't such vulture-esque competition.

some places sell them outside the turnstiles.

Others u can pass them out to someone who hasn't come in yet to put in the car or something.
  • Options
    TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    Thanks Mel for posting the songs all night. Cheers folks. I'm outs!
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006
  • Options
    groovNgroovN Posts: 92
    fun concert, guys!

tomorrow night is storytellers! cant wait for that list :)
    picture an empty cup in the middle of the sea
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,752
    what's the final setlist?
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    vickdawgvickdawg Posts: 29
    some places sell them outside the turnstiles.

Others u can pass them out to someone who hasn't come in yet to put in the car or something.

Ugh, annoying. What has 10C had to say?
    i'll wait for angels, but i won't hold my breath. imagine they're busy; think i'm doing okay.
  • Options
    Pre-set: Don't Be Shy

Main set: Release, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Animal, Do The Evolution, Given To Fly, Low Light, Unemployable, Grievance, Even Flow, I Got Shit, Present Tense, Better Man, Inside Job, Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, Why Go, Rearviewmirror

Encore I: Man Of The Hour, Masters Of War, Small Town, Come Back, Alive

Encore II: Comatose, Leash, Fuckin' Up, Yellow Ledbetter (Star Spangled Banner tag)

Credt: Red mosquito
  • Options
    merlin401merlin401 Posts: 216
    In 'o3 they played Save You, LBC, and I am Mine every single night. Plus, you were always good for two or three of Can't Keep, Green Disease, Thumbing My Way, or Half Full.
    Not true... the concert I was at they only played 2 songs from the new album! 1/2 full and save you
    Jones Beach II (2000), Holmdel (2003), Camden 1, East Rutherford II, Gorge I, Gorge II (2006), MSG I, Boston II (2008), Spectrum II, Spectrum III, Spectrum IV (2009), MSG I, MSG II (2010), Prague (2012), Philly I (2013), Philly I, Philly II, Fenway I (2016), Fenway I (2018), MSG (2022)
  • Options
    vickdawg wrote:
    Ugh, annoying. What has 10C had to say?

Not much. plus some venues don't observe the one poster rule.
  • Options
    still no big wave! getting that at the Meadowlands- cant fuckin wait for thursday

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • Options
    thats a wrap cue up the boys for CONTINENTAL BABY !!!!!!
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Options
    thesheffthesheff Posts: 59
    ...deletion

look up about 4 posts
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    Pre-set: Don't Be Shy

Main set: Release, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Animal, Do The Evolution, Given To Fly, Low Light, Unemployable, Grievance, Even Flow, I Got Shit, Present Tense, Better Man, Inside Job, Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, Why Go, Rearviewmirror

Encore I: Man Of The Hour, Masters Of War, Small Town, Come Back, Alive

Encore II: Comatose, Leash, Fuckin' Up, Yellow Ledbetter (Star Spangled Banner tag)

Credt: Red mosquito

THANKS MEL! U GET CREDIT TOO! NICE WORK!
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    anyone know what time the storytellers taping is?
  • Options
    Wait till the free for all after the tour. Don't line the pockets of those e-bay assholes.

What free for all? Do you mean more wide-spread (and hopefully lower priced) selling of posters on ebay? Or is there another way to get the posters?
  • Options
    What free for all? Do you mean more wide-spread (and hopefully lower priced) selling of posters on ebay? Or is there another way to get the posters?

yeah, when they sell them in the goods section on pearljam.com.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    anyone know what time the storytellers taping is?

I think I heard 7pm?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    I think I heard 7pm?

sweet! hopefully we can get some kind of report after.
    Wonder when its gonna air.
  • Options
    sweet! hopefully we can get some kind of report after.
    Wonder when its gonna air.

I don't know when it'll air, but Pineappleana said she'd report on the whole thing as soon as she gets home. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    I don't know when it'll air, but Pineappleana said she'd report on the whole thing as soon as she gets home. :)

SWEET!!!! Lucky girl! I wish I could go to that.
  • Options
    SWEET!!!! Lucky girl! I wish I could go to that.

You and me both sweetie!! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&