*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    Someone pointed this out in the NBA thread as well, but I thought it was worth mentioning here. How about TJs triple double last night and his NBA record 9 STEALS IN THE FIRST HALF ALONE!!! That just doesn’t sound like a real thing that’s possible. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    RiotZact said:
    Someone pointed this out in the NBA thread as well, but I thought it was worth mentioning here. How about TJs triple double last night and his NBA record 9 STEALS IN THE FIRST HALF ALONE!!! That just doesn’t sound like a real thing that’s possible. 
    TIMOTHY JOHN! A true Process Warrior. God bless him

chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    RiotZact said:
    that's as random as Willie Burton scoring 54 (?) for the Spectrum Record. Crazy
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    RiotZact said:
    Yeah I’d say that’s the worst loss of the year so far. Absolutely no one stepped up to take Tobi’s place. Curry could not have been worse. 
    Arguably that was their best win against The Jazz so far this year. so it kinda evens out, right?

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380
    good win, boys.

i was switching back and forth to the utes. first time I’ve ever seen donovan pissed.

see you in the finals?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Man, we've got a Holy-War going on>LOL 
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380
    just saw that embiid is donating his ASG pay to the homeless. good for him. I’m coming around on that yappy fucker.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:
    just saw that embiid is donating his ASG pay to the homeless. good for him. I’m coming around on that yappy fucker.
    Solid gesture, for sure. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    M-V-P
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
     Lets HOPE they don't test Positive and they'll be okay.

But, if they do and have a quick recovery , they'll miss some games after the All-Star break.

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169
    These players need to not get haircuts before high profile games.
    Barber came close to shutting down the Chiefs for the Superb Owl, now this.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    edited March 2021
    Here's the deal. If you do not get along with someone and they annoy you, PUT THEM ON YOUR IGNORE LIST. period. Otherwise, because you affect the forum environment negatively, your forum account will have to be made read-only. That means both parties. Understand? Both parties. Who is right and who is wrong will not matter. Take this guidance to heart, seriously and thank you.
    Added: Do not talk about each other; stick to the forum topic. Take the personal arguing OFF of the forum.
    Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
    cutz said:

Both tested negative. Might play on Wednesday if they test negative agin
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    cutz said:

Both tested negative. Might play on Wednesday if they test negative agin
    I think the first game is Thursday. If this is true, though, it's the best possible outcome. Last thing we needed was one of them getting hurt in a meaningless game as both of them did the last couple seasons. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    So a trip to the barber will likely have playoff implications. 

Allstar games are stupid. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Watching the Blue Coats in the G-League Finals right now!
    The Embiid and Simmons-less Sixers be like: 

“Look at me...I am the trap game now.”
    nice win against the Bulls w/out Simmons and Embiid
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Well that was nice while it lasted....

....fffFFFFUCK. ME.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Exhale?
    Exhale?
    All things considered I’d say it’s best case scenario. MVP chances are totally gone, which is a real, real shame. But I’d say as long as the team can stay around .500 or better in his absence it doesn’t change the title odds. 

1 seed was probably a pipe dream with the second half of the schedule anyway. So I’d say the biggest thing they’re fighting for at this point is the 2 seed so the hypothetical game 7 of the 2nd round against the Bucks would be in Philly. 
    edited March 2021
    Thank god. Man he was so fucking dominant right from the jump last night too. What a shame. 

I think they have 12 games in the next three weeks (I'd rather them not rush him back in 2). Hopefully they don't lose too much ground. Wonder if this means Morey pulls the trigger on a trade sooner now. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Thank god. Man he was so fucking dominant right from the jump last night too. What a shame. 

I think they have 12 games in the next three weeks (I'd rather them not rush him back in 2). Hopefully they don't lose too much ground. Wonder if this means Morey pulls the trigger on a trade sooner now. 
    I hope not. I think that would be an overreaction. The only way I’d be scared is if the 3 seed becomes in jeopardy. That’s the difference between playing the Nets and the Bucks in round 2. There is a pretty big gap between 3 and 4 though so unless one of those teams starts going off in the next couple of weeks then they should be fine, assuming the level of play will go back to the way it was before the injury. If not better with whatever trades are made. 
    Wow didn't realize the Heat have won 9 of 10. At least we got 6 games on them at this point
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Do you guys like the idea of a Lowry trade? Other than the Philly relation I really do not like it. Seems like a move Morey would make too. Just seems not worth it for the amount of assets you'll need to give up. And for less than half a season of service, too.
    edited March 2021
    Do you guys like the idea of a Lowry trade? Other than the Philly relation I really do not like it. Seems like a move Morey would make too. Just seems not worth it for the amount of assets you'll need to give up. And for less than half a season of service, too.
    Yeah we talked about a bit in this thread. I was opposed to it initially but came around to it after reading Bodner's article about how good a fit he would be. It will cost a lot and the half a season thing is scary, but RiotZact pointed out he'd be pretty likely to want to end his career here. 

Green, Scott, and Turd Ferguson  and then Maxey and a couple picks would probably do it. 

I'd want to keep Shake and Thybulle. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Yeah I like it a lot. Thybulle or Shake would probably make me pause too, Maxey can go though. 

With that being said, can we please take a moment to talk about Matisse fucking Thybulle. I understand that at the end of the day he’s not even that much of a net-positive player, but god damn is he fun to watch. Back-to-back nights he turns LaVine and then Beal into role players, while also racking up tons of steals. I understand that he is a really valuable asset that Morey could use to make something big happen at some point, but I hope he stays a Sixer for awhile. 
    Yeah he's been really good defensively. That is why I don't want to include him. Will be very valuable in the playoffs.

He was just about a league average 3 pt shooter last year. Would be great if he can come close to that in the second half...
    chinese-happy.jpg