dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    DewieCox said:
    They don’t want a President, they want a messiah.
    I don't know why they didn't call it X because it's like believing in all of the Xfiles shows...

I think its after Q from Star Trek Next Generation..... he was a trickster
    One of my all-time favorite television characters. When Q showed up in an episode, you pretty much knew that shit was about to go down.

It would piss me off if what you say is true.

So I'm going to choose to believe it's for 007's weapons developer. Makes more sense since these Q folks seem very much into arming themselves.
    I wasn't sure if you were all being serious or not,  but looks like there are questions about why Q. It's related to Q level access in the govt,  top secret. This liar claimed from the beginning that they were Q level and that's how they knew about all the deep state malfeasance.  
    The funny thing is just because someone has a Q or any other TS clearance doesn’t mean they know anything about anything.  You could be an electrician pulling wires on an experimental energy product and have a clearance, that doesn’t mean you know jack shit about “cabals and bullshit whatever fever dreams”. People are stupid
    I should ask my wife what kind of clearance she has. I remember having to hide my bong for a while because spooks might show up to interview us for her clearance.
    Your wife should appreciate the sacrifice you made.  
    She makes the biggest sacrifice. Because of her work with the federal government, she cannot even go near a bong. And if anyone could use a bong hit, it's her.
    Haha, I bet.  My wife wants no part of it.  I gave her some candy one time, maybe 15 mg.  It was not a pretty sight.  Fortunately she was sleeping within 2 hours.  
    15mg is quite a bit isn't it?  I did a 10mg and was still high in the morning.  Haven't used them much though so maybe it's a tolerance thing
    May have been 10, but definitely too much for her.  15 is perfect for me.  I won't be high in the morning with that.  
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    DewieCox said:
    I don't know why they didn't call it X because it's like believing in all of the Xfiles shows...

One of my all-time favorite television characters. When Q showed up in an episode, you pretty much knew that shit was about to go down.

So I'm going to choose to believe it's for 007's weapons developer. Makes more sense since these Q folks seem very much into arming themselves.
    I wasn't sure if you were all being serious or not,  but looks like there are questions about why Q. It's related to Q level access in the govt,  top secret. This liar claimed from the beginning that they were Q level and that's how they knew about all the deep state malfeasance.  
    The funny thing is just because someone has a Q or any other TS clearance doesn’t mean they know anything about anything.  You could be an electrician pulling wires on an experimental energy product and have a clearance, that doesn’t mean you know jack shit about “cabals and bullshit whatever fever dreams”. People are stupid
    I should ask my wife what kind of clearance she has. I remember having to hide my bong for a while because spooks might show up to interview us for her clearance.
    She makes the biggest sacrifice. Because of her work with the federal government, she cannot even go near a bong. And if anyone could use a bong hit, it's her.
    Haha, I bet.  My wife wants no part of it.  I gave her some candy one time, maybe 15 mg.  It was not a pretty sight.  Fortunately she was sleeping within 2 hours.  
    15mg is quite a bit isn't it?  I did a 10mg and was still high in the morning.  Haven't used them much though so maybe it's a tolerance thing
    Thread Integrity please 🙄don’t get distracted from THE PLAN with all your marijuanas. 
    Trust the Plan, and Trust that 15mg is enough.

It's all connected.  I'm sure H2M could connect this all in less than a thousand words, without a problem. 
    15mgs would be enough to probably last me 3 days.  When I was working in WA I was getting 10s and cutting them up in three and still getting fried.  I am a major league lightweight
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    DewieCox said:

May have been 10, but definitely too much for her.  15 is perfect for me.  I won't be high in the morning with that.  
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    DewieCox said:

Thread Integrity please 🙄don’t get distracted from THE PLAN with all your marijuanas. 

It's all connected.  I'm sure H2M could connect this all in less than a thousand words, without a problem. 
    15mgs would be enough to probably last me 3 days.  When I was working in WA I was getting 10s and cutting them up in three and still getting fried.  I am a major league lightweight
    Shit, that is cost effective.  When CO went legal, I was there for business.  I bought a 100mg bar.  I had no context or idea on how much that was.  I ate half of it.  Huge mistake.  I passed in and out of consciousness for about a day, and then got on a plane still baked like two days later.  Not good.  
  • static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    DewieCox said:

mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    DewieCox said:

The way it should be for the Plan is real. What’s 5 minus 1? 4 of course. And 3? The third month. March. March 4th. What happens on March 4th? POOTWH is sworn in. So those who can go 3 days on 15mgs, they’re the true Patriots who believes. 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    DewieCox said:

mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    DewieCox said:

The way it should be for the Plan is real. What’s 5 minus 1? 4 of course. And 3? The third month. March. March 4th. What happens on March 4th? POOTWH is sworn in. So those who can go 3 days on 15mgs, they’re the true Patriots who believes. 
    Dynamite!!
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    DewieCox said:

mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    DewieCox said:

Dynamite!!
    It's 4:20 somewhere. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    DewieCox said:

mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    DewieCox said:

Dynamite!!
    It’s 420 everywhere
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    edited February 2021
    static111 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    DewieCox said:

mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    DewieCox said:

Dynamite!!
    It’s 420 everywhere

irony,

I was offered and accepted admission to a long term drug and alcohol treatment program on 4/20
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    Is POOTWH POTUS again? What time does the parade of tanks down Constitution Avenue begin? Where’s the best location to view the flyover? Any late lunch recommendations? How about see and be seen locales?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    Should be interesting! Anyone want to make a prediction on what day the new storm will be scheduled for after this one fizzles out?
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    Happy Inauguration/Awakening/Widespread Celebrity and Politician Execution/Return of the Republic/King Donald Day everybody. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,850
    DewieCox said:
    Happy Inauguration/Awakening/Widespread Celebrity and Politician Execution/Return of the Republic/King Donald Day everybody. 
    Huh?

What'd I miss?
    DewieCox said:
    Huh?

What'd I miss?
    Nothing.........yet.
    Should be interesting! Anyone want to make a prediction on what day the new storm will be scheduled for after this one fizzles out?
    Think they’ll try to squeeze another in between now and Flag Day/Donnie’s birthday? I’m trying to figure out if there’s a holiday whose meaning could be easily twisted by someone completely out of touch with reality. 
    DewieCox said:
    Think they’ll try to squeeze another in between now and Flag Day/Donnie’s birthday? I’m trying to figure out if there’s a holiday whose meaning could be easily twisted by someone completely out of touch with reality. 
    April 1st is too obvious.
    DewieCox said:
    But April 5th is not. 4/5 = 45 return of 45th POTUS. Just delayed a month so the stars will align.

Brilliantati©
    DewieCox said:
    But April 5th is not. 4/5 = 45 return of 45th POTUS. Just delayed a month so the stars will align.
    I thought he was going to be the 19th President?
    DewieCox said:
    Huh?

What'd I miss?
    Do the research.
    DewieCox said:
    That would actually give me more pause than about any other day they could choose. I think they’ve seen how many drop off with each of the previous failed  dates  and they’re going with “It’s on God’s time now”. 100D chess
    DewieCox said:
    Ha! Good call.  You've done YOUR research I see.  
    mrussel1 said:
    DewieCox said:
    Ha! Good call.  You've done YOUR research I see.  
    Work around enough nut cases and you pick things up.
    DewieCox said:
    4+5+1+9=what exactly? 19. 19th President sworn in on 4/5. Try to keep up.

Brilliantati©
    DewieCox said:
    4+5+1+9=what exactly? 19. 19th President sworn in on 4/5. Try to keep up.
    I took advanced mathematics for electronics courses in college that were easier to figure out than what they are pulling out of their rear ends.  
    DewieCox said:
    DewieCox said:
    Huh?

What'd I miss?
    Do the research.
    Again, HUH?

This is the Q page so I would hope that people would post their findings rather than a "do the research"?  Unless you are joking.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-56260345
    Is this what everyone is chatting about?
    DewieCox said:
    DewieCox said:
    Huh?

What'd I miss?
    Do the research.
    Again, HUH?

This is the Q page so I would hope that people would post their findings rather than a "do the research"?  Unless you are joking.
    I'm sure he's joking, since "do the research" is like a rallying call for idiots who think they are smart because they watch You Tube videos. 

Today is the historic inauguration day in American history.  It changed to January a hundred years ago or so.  Therefore the new conspiracy is that anyone sworn in January is not a legitimate president, therefore Biden is illegitimate (never mind 2016 and Trump).  Today Trump will be sworn in amid the new "Storm" and become the 19th president, since all the January presidents were fake. 
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    it is rescheduled to tomorrow, 3/5. in honor of the 3/5ths compromise, which many southerners/confederate sympathizers celebrate anyway. 

it is going to be outta sight, my man.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    mrussel1 said:
    DewieCox said:
    DewieCox said:
    Huh?

What'd I miss?
    Do the research.
    Again, HUH?

I'm sure he's joking, since "do the research" is like a rallying call for idiots who think they are smart because they watch You Tube videos. 

Today is the historic inauguration day in American history.  It changed to January a hundred years ago or so.  Therefore the new conspiracy is that anyone sworn in January is not a legitimate president, therefore Biden is illegitimate (never mind 2016 and Trump).  Today Trump will be sworn in amid the new "Storm" and become the 19th president, since all the January presidents were fake. 
    OMG.  I think people are just trolling now and seeing what sticks, lol.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    it is rescheduled to tomorrow, 3/5. in honor of the 3/5ths compromise, which many southerners/confederate sympathizers celebrate anyway. 

and its a friday 5th day of the work week.

its all there if you look.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Dude...is that yours?  That is friggin' awesome. 

No no, I got this.

It's on Saturday 3/6 which equals 9, which is 4+5 added together and what is 45?  Hmmmmm?