Donald Trump

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    Lol. You gooners can stop thinking about this guy. Bunch of scorned girlfriends.  Everyday. You think.  Trump 

"you think I got my eyes closed, I've been looking at you the whole fucking time...."

Once by Pearl Jam
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Ah fun. 

I got a .16 gauge buried under my clothes

Once
  • Ah fun. 

"I got a .16 gauge buried under my clothes"

Once

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    edited February 2021
    Ah fun. 

Once
    It's not .16, it's a 16 gauge, which has a diameter of about 2/3 of an inch.

What exactly is your point?   
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • Had a great Saturday.  Spent some time on the hill. Daughter was snowboarding. One of those days we're you run into everyone you know. Ran into a surf buddy. Talked about we had <60 days to surf. Small band in the ski lodge. Played Betterman and some Petty. Heard the fly bys in the mountain from the NHL game. Great day. 

Weird part. Nobody talked ex presidents.  Nobody brought up politics. Talked about mountain snow conditions.  Great day!

Came across some old CDs. Time to hit the pow pow. Gunna have some old school RHCP Freaky Style turns. Enjoy your day!
    mickeyrat said:
    Lol. You gooners can stop thinking about this guy. Bunch of scorned girlfriends.  Everyday. You think.  Trump 

"you think I got my eyes closed, I've been looking at you the whole fucking time...."

Once by Pearl Jam

@mrussel1 this is why
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Had a great Saturday.  Spent some time on the hill. Daughter was snowboarding. One of those days we're you run into everyone you know. Ran into a surf buddy. Talked about we had <60 days to surf. Small band in the ski lodge. Played Betterman and some Petty. Heard the fly bys in the mountain from the NHL game. Great day. 

Weird part. Nobody talked ex presidents.  Nobody brought up politics. Talked about mountain snow conditions.  Great day!

Came across some old CDs. Time to hit the pow pow. Gunna have some old school RHCP Freaky Style turns. Enjoy your day!
    Went surfing yesterday. Snow on the beach. 35 water temp. Perfect 2-3’ waves but boy... I can’t wait for just board shorts. 
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    mrussel1 said:
    Ah fun. 

Once

He’s out of his mind with joy the msg ‘16 videos are up. Incredible.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    he's topical. he's still the defacto leader of the GOP. so yes, he's still very much in the equation. 

now about hillary's emails......
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

mrussel1 said:
    Ah fun. 

Once

Will I get a Christmas card from him for whipping those up? They were not easy...
    he's topical. he's still the defacto leader of the GOP. so yes, he's still very much in the equation. 

now about hillary's emails......
    I'm actually very busy being pissed that Biden's dog looks dirty.  He has no respect for the office. 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    HILARIOUS

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    This thread is literally called "Donald Trump"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/22/trump-cpac-republican-presumptive-2024-nominee

Trump to tell CPAC he is Republican 'presumptive 2024 nominee' – report

Unnamed source tells news site Axios Trump’s speech to the rightwing event will have the message ‘I’m still in charge’

Good luck with that.

• wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Yeah..figured this thread would go away but damn you folks hold grudges....
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

you're welcome.

Half a million gone.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    edited February 2021
    He tried (and is still trying) to destroy your democracy.

This isn't about grudges, that's a really simplistic and dangerous way to frame him.
    Post edited by dignin on
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    dignin said:
    He tried (and is still trying) to destroy your democracy.

This isn't about grudges, that's a really simplistic and dangerous way to frame him.
    You have to remember its not just him who is trying to destroy our Democracy.
    Its everyone who advises him
    Its anyone he listens to
    Everyone who believes him
    Everyone who supports him
    Everyone who votes for him and/or any politician that espouses the same anti-American, racist, and xenophobic beliefs and policies.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Taxes taxes taxes let’s see him try to stop this from happening! The longest audit seems to be over lol 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    Taxes taxes taxes let’s see him try to stop this from happening! The longest audit seems to be over lol 
    sdny about to do that audit for the irs. 
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    they will not be kind.
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    I want to see charitable contributions..Cant imagine its a big list
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    I want to see charitable contributions..Cant imagine its a big list

When you count stealing from charities, that number is negative.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Not once during 2020 did idiot orange buffoon ever acknowledged or paid respects to the thousands of Americans dying from C19 at any plateau! Biden has been in office 2 months and has already done it twice! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    edited February 2021
    we wont see these.  grand jury investigation only for now anyway. we'll know based on charges if any that follow. but given vances recent hires something will be charged
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Ah fun. 

Once

Will I get a Christmas card from him for whipping those up? They were not easy...

You deserve a heck of a lot more. I’ll never forget the May 1 show, besides it being 47 degrees on a May afternoon. “Everyone” talks about the next night with sting and cheap trick, but like Ed said, that building was shaking right from the get “go” and the crowd was into every syllable. The stoli couldn’t knock me off my feet pre show but the PJ roller coaster did. Also, I’ll always prefer the sets with MLB and Neil if I must hear covers.

Damn I hope this pandemic is over soon. Thanks for the work!
    edited February 2021

Name one crime trump has been held accountable for in his life.

Trump was named in court docs as a co conspirator in campaign finance fraud for which a defendant was convicted of a felony and served years in prison and 74 million sheep completely disregard that and vote for a literal criminal? And you want unity because justice =grudges in your universe?
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Ah fun. 

Once

You deserve a heck of a lot more. I’ll never forget the May 1 show, besides it being 47 degrees on a May afternoon. “Everyone” talks about the next night with sting and cheap trick, but like Ed said, that building was shaking right from the get “go” and the crowd was into every syllable. The stoli couldn’t knock me off my feet pre show but the PJ roller coaster did. Also, I’ll always prefer the sets with MLB and Neil if I must hear covers.

I think that Taking it to the streets into Whipping was amazing.  He sounded like Mcdonald and then just ripped into Whipping.  That was the highlight for me. 
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    edited February 2021
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Ah fun. 

Once

I think that Taking it to the streets into Whipping was amazing.  He sounded like Mcdonald and then just ripped into Whipping.  That was the highlight for me. 

Whipping! My favourite PJ tune. I had a thread on the Porch requesting Whipping for that tour. I got it twice, MSG the first, and I danced like a mad thing. 

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/252691/because-who-doesnt-love-a-good-whipping/p1

It's fun and educational.

Post edited by oftenreading on
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
This discussion has been closed.