Options

***Ed solo New York 1 8/4 Fanviews***

jonoponojonopono Posts: 80
edited April 2009 in Given To Fly (live)
Wow ... what an amazing show!
I put down the setlist as follows, but may have missed some songs early on. Please let me know if you have corrections!

Walking the Cow, Trouble, Around the Bend, I Am Mine, Dead Man Walking, I'm Open, Man of the Hour, Sometimes, Set Forth, No Ceiling, Guaranteed, Far Behind, Rise Up, Millworker, Soon Forget, Goodbye, [Used to Walk in Chicago], Walk Hard, Drifting, Hide Your Love Away, Porch

Encore 1:
Wishlist, Let My Love Open the Door (w/ sing along), Society (w/ Liam), Masters of War, No More, Arc

Encore 2:
Hard Sun (w/ Liam and EJ)

It was an insanely eventful night, and I'll be sure to post more after I eat some dinner! Thank you Ed, thank you Liam and EJ, thank you NYC, and thanks to the crowd tonight. You were all awesome.

(Admin edit: Please share your Fanviews of the show here...the Fanview threads are preserved on the board.)
Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
Oh rise. You can't be neutral on a moving train.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    all doubts i had about EV solo has been put to rest.

fucking awesome night.

let my love open the door was INSANE!
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    wish I was there , see you in Newark, NJ......on thursday
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    apologies ... just saw the relay thread.
    will post there.
  • Options
    show was awesome!!!!! fuckin great- Let my love open the door!!!! cant wait til tomorrow!

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • Options
    Walk Hard? from the Dewey Cox movie?
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • Options
    GushfestGushfest Posts: 56
    glad to see it was a great night... i have tickets for tomorrow night's united palace show.

just wondering what the time liam finn and eddie hit the stage? was liam worth it? did the posters sell out mad quick (i dont even try anymore)?
    Stage College 03, Philly 05, Camden 06, Los Angeles 06, Los Angeles 07 (Ed solo w/ Flea and Jack Irons), MSG I & II 08, Beacon 08, Ed NYC II
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Gushfest wrote:
    glad to see it was a great night... i have tickets for tomorrow night's united palace show.

just wondering what the time liam finn and eddie hit the stage? was liam worth it? did the posters sell out mad quick (i dont even try anymore)?

Liam 7:30
    Ed 8:40

And YES! I can't stress this anymore... LIAM FINN is worth it! I don't see the reason for spending money on a ticket to miss half the show... an unbelievable half at that.

And posters didn't sell out... at all I think. I believe you could buy them on the way out. They really brought enough for the entire venue I think.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    Wow ... the show was amazing (notwithstanding my new subway friend's views ... more on that later)!

I got there at 6:15 and picked up my tix ... solid orchestra. Not as good as I would have hope for, but awesome all the same. I was sitting between 10C members who were 100,000 higher and lower than me on each side, so apparently the seating was pretty random. While I picked up my tix, I stepped inside for a moment and heard Liam and EJ soundchecking ... they sounded awesome, which only got me more stoked.
    But before I ever got inside, I had to walk 2 blocks to stand at the end of a rather long line of people waiting to get in. The line eventually started rolling at about 6:45. I had to wait for a few minutes for my buddy to meet me, but he showed up at 7pm and we headed in. (To the guys who were waiting against the fence with me ... I hope your friends made it!)

As soon as we got in, I headed to the merch table and picked up an EV poster, as I hoped to avoid a repeat of the MSG debacle. As it turned out, there was no reason to worry ... plenty of posters for all! They were still selling them after the show. My buddy picked up two beers, but just as we started sipping them and making our way to the orchestra doors, a woman passed out and dropped to the floor. I am an EMT, so I dropped my poster and rushed over to see if I could help. One of the mindful staff members called 911 and stabilized the woman's head. I introduced myself, and offered to help with the scene until the ambulance arrived. Thankfully, the woman regained consciousness and her vital signs all appeared to be normalizing by the time the ambulance arrived. To gauge her consciousness, I asked her where she was and why she was there. She responded, "I am at the United Palace Theatre in New York City, and I'm here to rock out with Eddie Vedder!" I had to laugh, and replied, "I think that's why we're all here ... and I really hope you'll get to stick around see the show!" The ambulance crew that took her seemed capable and professional. I don't know if she was able to stay for the show, or went to the hospital, but my prayers are with her and I certainly hope she is doing well.

After all this excitement, I picked up my poster (miraculously unharmed!), and my buddy and I picked up our programs and settled into our seats. We sat in Orchestra H, 22-24, around a cool crew of folks. The people behind us were really rocking out and were clearly awesome fans. The couple to our right were also pretty rocking.

Liam and EJ came out and played a freaking awesome set. I apologize to the poor woman in front of me who jumped 3 feet when I screamed as Liam started Second Chance. Hopefully we can all agree that the song is amazing! The Happy Birthday tribute for their road manager was really cute and the whole crowd got into it. Liam and EJ were even good sports when some dude shouted out "Flight of the Concords!" They agreed to adopt the personas of Liam's fellow New Zealanders (this was an even grander gesture by Ms. Barnes, who I'm told is Australian), but then quickly began arguing over which one of them is Jerome. Apparently Bret is not too popular with the Kiwis or the Aussies.

I hit the men's room after Liam's set and ended up next to a sorta weird looking middle-aged dude with a bandage on his head. I could be absolutely, totally wrong, but for a moment i was sure it was Daniel Johnston. Anyone know if he was there?!

After a short break, Eddie came out and opened with Walking the Cow and then Trouble. Lest the crowd think it was going to be a night of covers, he then plowed into one of the most powerful performances of I Am Mine I've ever heard. At some point early on, he made a crack about how cool the crowd was and that he was thankful that, "we left all the assholes back in Boston." As if on cue, 2 minutes later some guy stands up in the middle of his row and, when one of the guys behind him asks him to sit, he whirls around and starts screaming expletives and threatening the guy physically. Security moved quickly to intervene, but the asshole kept shouting and threatening the other guy, until the engineer behind the soundboard turned to his right and called him out and then threatened to throw the asshole out. I'm not sure who it was working the board, but THANK YOU!! Your involvement quickly ended what was starting to escalate into an ugly situation, and made the concert far more enjoyable for all of us in that area. I'd be remiss if I didn't add that the sound was AMAZING! The bass came through without getting distorted or clipping, and the vocals all came through clearly and crisply. It's a damn shame that there's no bootleg off the board for this one ... Eddie and Liam both sounded phenomenal.

Which brings me to Eddie's voice. From what I can tell from the West Coast boots and setlists, tonight's show was definitely shorter (probably due to the fact that Ed admitted he's still on meds), but Eddie sounded amazing. Without having to shout over the entire band, it seemed he was able to relax his voice a little more and fine tune the musicianship. He was pitch-perfect for nearly every note, culminating in the climactic and moving rendition of Arc at the end of Encore 1.

I've got to get up early for work, so I"ll wrap up with my highlights, in chronological order:
    1. Liam and EJ rocking Second Chance
    2. Ed ripping through I Am Mine
    3. The uke vs. mandolin lesson
    4. Walk Hard (from Dewey Cox ... I was LMAO)
    5. Hide Your Love Away ... right into PORCH!!
    6. ARC (whoever said it was a religious experience was dead on)
    7. LMLOTD (w/ the guys and girls sing-along)
    8. Society w/ Liam (though I would liked to hear more harmony from Liam)
    9. Masters of War
    10. Hard Sun w/ Liam and EJ

I also met this awesome rocking woman on the 1 train home. I got off at 110, you headed down to 66th ... we bonded over PJ concerts and I marveled at her good fortune to have seen The Who with Moonie. She was the one who told me how sick Ed had been in Boston and that while he sounded great tonight, she was dissapointed that he didn't talk more or play some more songs. I guess when your expectations are THAT high, even tonight's kickass performance can fall short.

That's it for now, but damn, what a great night.

Thank you again to everyone on stage, behind stage, and sitting out in front of the stage. Tonight was magic.
  • Options
    my full(er) review posted to the other thread ...

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=297611&page=18
  • Options
    JiggaJigga Posts: 17
    Walk Hard? from the Dewey Cox movie?
    Yup!
    It sounded better than the movie's version :)
  • Options

let my love open the door was INSANE!

that is an understatement

my favorite pete solo song and eddie hit the fucker over the GW bridge

sweet jesus in dominican land usa
  • Options
    I was fortunate enough to be in the 7th row, center. Thank you, Ten Club!

Ed's voice was golden tonight. ARC was incredible. I'd read about how he'd done this song at other shows, but you really can't imagine it. You've got to hear it. And his guitar playing--man! Remember all those threads back in the day debating whether he should put the guitar down and just sing? Glad he didn't. He's become so good! Don't know how six guitar strings can sound like 30. But I can only play the "Smoke on the Water" riff and the beginning of "Garden".

From where I sat, the crowd behaved itself for the most part. Other than a few "I love you, Eddie!"s between songs; a few people going up to the stage, now and then, with their camera phones; and a lot of people rushing the stage during "Hard Sun," nothing to complain about. Early on, a guy shouted, "I love you," and Ed said, "I'd say I love you back, but I can't see who you are. I don't want to respond to the wrong person. My other boyfriends might get jealous."

The crowd clapped a rhythm a lot (and kept time pretty well). It sang along with the Pearl Jam songs. And Pete Townshend's "Let My Love Open the Door" was a hilight. Ed had the guys sing the low "Let my love open the door" and the girls sing the high "Oooh-oooh".

At the end of the show, Ed seemed very happy with the NYC crowd. He'd commented in the beginning of the show how the "assholes must have stayed in Boston" (sorry Boston fans; just relaying what the man said). He came to the front of the stage and shook hands. Of course, fans from rows 2-10 rushed the stage to get in on the hand-shaking.

"Hard Sun"'s backing track was too loud, unfortunately, for the venue or the speakers. But Ed, Liam, and Eliza seemed to enjoy themselves during the song. And it felt like a party anyway.

All-in-all, I feel very fortunate to have been at that show. After I'd tried (and failed) to win tickets to the NYC Paramount show in '94, I joined the Ten Club. Who knew, 14 years and 14 shows later, I'd get the opportunity and privilege of sharing such an intimate and wonderful experience like this with 3,500 other fans.
    "Life has nothing to do with killing time. So why be satisfied? We've got all night."
    --e.v. "All Night"
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,916
    My favorite songs of the night:

Sometimes- I've always wanted to hear this and it sounded great solo.
    Let My Love Open the Door- great song and it was funny how Ed made the crowd sing it in a deep voice
    Porch- its just a classic.

What a great night (besides missing Liam and my seats). Can't wait until tomorrow- hoping for a couple of different songs.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    My favorite songs of the night:

Sometimes- I've always wanted to hear this and it sounded great solo.
    Let My Love Open the Door- great song and it was funny how Ed made the crowd sing it in a deep voice
    Porch- its just a classic.

What a great night (besides missing Liam and my seats). Can't wait until tomorrow- hoping for a couple of different songs.

You missed Liam? :eek: You HAVE to see him tomorrow! He is awesome! I saw 3 shows on the West Coast tour and was sad when Liam finished his set. He was so amazing!

Lucky you though! Sounded like another great show tonight!
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,916
    You missed Liam? :eek: You HAVE to see him tomorrow! He is awesome! I saw 3 shows on the West Coast tour and was sad when Liam finished his set. He was so amazing!

Lucky you though! Sounded like another great show tonight!
    I will tomorrow. I love his latest CD so Im mad I missed him tonight.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    I will tomorrow. I love his latest CD so Im mad I missed him tonight.
    :)

You will LOVE him (and EJ too!) :D
  • Options
    what a great night.

arc - oh man - brilliant - moving - can't imagine it
    sometimes !!
    trouble - just loved it
    let my love open the door - such a great moment/singalong :)
    I even loved when eddie messed up hard sun

i thought all the banter was great: the "cold turkey headache," the text message comment, the new york city talk, "glad to see we left the a****** 's in boston" - haha - all of it! he seemed in good spirits.

I honestly didn't think the crowd was so bad, but my husband said he had a real jackass sitting behind him way in the back. Lots of people getting up and down though - for beer or bathroom, i don't know - i just can't imagine leaving such a fantastic show for anything.

confession: i ran to the stage to shake the man's hand - missed by a few inches :) oh well, sorry to those who are bothered by the stage rushing - i can understand it, but i just couldn't stop my legs :) (i was in the fifth row - i didn't go too far - and went right back to my seat - i swear ;))

got my poster, playbill, zippo, and memories. bedtime. what a great night!!
  • Options
    First of all, it's completely worth it to get there early to see Liam Finn.

Anyway---fantastic show!!! Sometimes was incredible, Masters of War was the highlight of the night for me, Arc was great, Far Behind and Rise were the best of the Into the Wild songs....EVERYTHING! Everything was incredible.

This was one of the best overall concert-going experiences I've ever had, not only because of the show itself, but the fact that I got to shake Ed's hand! I was there at the stage door when he got off his bus. I really had no idea what to say to him...I blanked....so I just went with "Nice to meet you." He shook everyone's hand and was very gracious. My friends that couldn't make it are incredibly jealous!
    6/3/06 East Rutherford
    6/23/06 Pittsburgh
    6/19/08 Camden
    6/20/08 Camden
    6/22/08 DC
    6/25/08 MSG
    8/4/08 EV NYC
    8/5/08 EV NYC
    8/7/08 EV Newark
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    jonopono wrote:
    Liam and EJ were even good sports when some dude shouted out "Flight of the Concords!" They agreed to adopt the persona of their fellow New Zealanders, but then quickly began arguing over which one of them is Jerome. Apparently Bret is not too popular with the Kiwis.

Just one thing... she's an Aussie, not a Kiwi (us antipodeans are rather particular about these things, lol) ;) EJ Barnes is actually also from rock royalty... Australian rock royalty, her dad is Jimmy Barnes of Cold Chisel fame. He and Chisel are up there with AC/DC, Midnight Oil, INXS, Hunters etc. Actually, Australia can claim Liam Finn too cause he was born in Melbourne, lol.

Tonight's show was absolutely phenomenal. So glad I got to experience it, it was really special and intimate. I loved Ed's banter about not being able to say "I love you" back cause he couldn't see who he was saying it to and he didn't want to offend/upset all his other boyfriends :D
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    Solat13Solat13 Philadelphia Posts: 6,996
    Just back to Philly from the show. So glad I made the trip. :D

What a show!!! I loved the West Coast EV shows I saw in Santa Barbara and Los Angeles but this one blew them out of the water.

Hearing Sometimes for only the 2nd time ever out of 44 PJ shows and now 4 EV shows was amazing. Wishlist with Ed singing the Mike solo was great. I was cracking up during Walk Hard. I'll never get tired of the ITW songs and Millworker and Trouble. Masters of War and Arc floored me as usual, but the highlight above all else was seeing Let My Love Open the Door. I love that song and just to see it in that environment with everyone singing in such a tiny venue was insane.

After seeing this show tonight, now I know why I'm being crazy and flying to Chicago to catch the final two shows. There's no way I want to miss them.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • Options
    joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    Fantastic Evening !!!!
    Great 7th row 10c seats (thank you,thank you)

Liam Finn won me over big time. Talented Mofo. Its worth going in early for.

Eddie Vedder, what can I say INCREDIBLE !!!! really hit his groove and had all of us on a hell of a ride.

Crowd was better than during PJ tour (less assholes) although there were alot of shufflers about which was distracting.

Venue is gorgeous, (except for the 10 dollar(ed's est) fucking air tubes draped across the sides.
  • Options
    Solat13 wrote:
    Just back to Philly from the show. So glad I made the trip. :D

damn, joe! wtf!? did you do 100 the whole way back?
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    Solat13Solat13 Philadelphia Posts: 6,996
    damn, joe! wtf!? did you do 100 the whole way back?

I would have been home sooner if I didn't have to wait 30 minutes to get my car from the garage. I was 6th in the line at the garage and it still took 20 minutes to get my car.

And to answer your question, I never drive higher than 70 ... lol.

NYC is only about 90 miles from Philly.

I'm taking it you're just getting home?
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • Options
    Solat13 wrote:
    I would have been home sooner if I didn't have to wait 30 minutes to get my car from the garage. I was 6th in the line at the garage and it still took 20 minutes to get my car.

And to answer your question, I never drive higher than 70 ... lol.

NYC is only about 90 miles from Philly.

I'm taking it you're just getting home?

no...we got to my place about 12. but i've been up and down to philly a bunch of times and i'm never able to make the time you told me about earlier and home as fast as you did.
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    TheRoosterTheRooster Baldwin, NY Posts: 7
    Amazing fucking show Porch, Masters of War, and all ITW songs were amazing plus Walk Hard was hilarious
  • Options
    I was dead center LL row D...I had the delight of sitting next to the asshole who thought it was cool to scream out everytime Eddie was talking...When Eddie was talking about an ailment he had and all of the meds he was taking, this dick keeps yelling at the top of his lungs "tell us the ailment" EVERYTIME Ed talked this guy had something to yell, people around him were clearly annoyed..and the best part was the guy showed up 25 minutes into the set, the ushers were shining lights in everyones faces to help the guy find his seat...other than that and the nazi regime ushers they had there I loved EV solo!! And i also loved the thearter to see a show! Hands down the most comfortable seats and setting I have been in for a show. LMLOTD was GREAT!! and so was Society!! Eddie exceeded my expectations...Thanks again!!

on a side note....
    In the last week I have been to Foo Fighters @ Izod general admission
    The Killers @ Camden 2nd row
    Eddie @ Harlem LL 4th row

All great seats and I got the tickets from Ticketmaster the day before each show..I heard awhile ago how tickets are always released closer to the shows..I cant say they were wrong..I was 3 for 3 this week..Hopefully Ill see you all again for a West coast swing ..hopefully the Gorge
  • Options
    Does anyone know if recording is allowed at these shows?
  • Options
    dolly rockerdolly rocker Long Beach NY Posts: 345
    just got home amazing show, really,really amazing...that guy is from another planet! ///great show
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Was Walk Hard a full version? I am now dying to hear it later on - that made my night reading it!! :)
  • Options
    Eddie in Harlem?

when?

where was I?

I was dead center LL row D...I had the delight of sitting next to the asshole who thought it was cool to scream out everytime Eddie was talking...When Eddie was talking about an ailment he had and all of the meds he was taking, this dick keeps yelling at the top of his lungs "tell us the ailment" EVERYTIME Ed talked this guy had something to yell, people around him were clearly annoyed..and the best part was the guy showed up 25 minutes into the set, the ushers were shining lights in everyones faces to help the guy find his seat...other than that and the nazi regime ushers they had there I loved EV solo!! And i also loved the thearter to see a show! Hands down the most comfortable seats and setting I have been in for a show. LMLOTD was GREAT!! and so was Society!! Eddie exceeded my expectations...Thanks again!!

on a side note....
    In the last week I have been to Foo Fighters @ Izod general admission
    The Killers @ Camden 2nd row
    Eddie @ Harlem LL 4th row

All great seats and I got the tickets from Ticketmaster the day before each show..I heard awhile ago how tickets are always released closer to the shows..I cant say they were wrong..I was 3 for 3 this week..Hopefully Ill see you all again for a West coast swing ..hopefully the Gorge