Q

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    mickeyrat said:
    excellent and informative podcast

Internal server error.  Is Q listening?!?

On another note Greene denounced Q.  How about them apples?  You get stripped of your title then you realize the error of your ways...

link?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    excellent and informative podcast

Internal server error.  Is Q listening?!?

On another note Greene denounced Q.  How about them apples?  You get stripped of your title then you realize the error of your ways...

link?
    Yes the link was broken.  
    mickeyrat said:
    This one didn't work either.  Might be my computer settings.

Anyone else having problems uploading these?
    I meant do you have a link of her disavowal....

I'm getting the same issue on what I tried to post

• mickeyrat said:
    I meant do you have a link of her disavowal....

I'm getting the same issue on what I tried to post
    Oh yeah.  That is an easy one to find.  Hold on.
  • https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-qanon-speech-1567044

Direct quote:
    So later in 2018, when I started finding misinformation, lies, things that were not true in these QAnon posts, I stopped believing it.

Read the whole thing though.  It's good.
  • https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-qanon-speech-1567044

Direct quote:
    So later in 2018, when I started finding misinformation, lies, things that were not true in these QAnon posts, I stopped believing it.

It's the ramblings of a lunatic. 
    https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-qanon-speech-1567044

Direct quote:

good how?

• mickeyrat said:

Direct quote:

good how?
    Do I really have to explain?  Is there Ulterior motives again in my words?

It shows that she did in fact believe in the Qanon and conspiracy theory crap and, not sure she really does, but she denounces them now.  That is a step in the right direction and maybe more of the Q people will take notice?  Wishful thinking but that is why I say "good".
  • mickeyrat said:

Direct quote:

good how?

It shows that she did in fact believe in the Qanon and conspiracy theory crap and, not sure she really does, but she denounces them now.  That is a step in the right direction and maybe more of the Q people will take notice?  Wishful thinking but that is why I say "good".
    Lol

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    mickeyrat said:

Direct quote:

good how?

Lol

Good to she has learned her lesson and is remorseful. 
    edited February 2021
    mickeyrat said:

Direct quote:

good how?

agree on the first point. disagree on the next two. this was completely self-serving. she failed to apologize to Hoag for the video of her harrassing him. bringing in god and jesus as a fake ass christian  capped it for me.

she should be ignored going forward. note, she has the same measure of attention now as fuckstick did.

btw, have I ever treated as that guy has? dont question me as you would them, I believe I have a fairly solid reputation here.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• mickeyrat said:

Direct quote:

good how?

Lol

Now I know I said she probably doesn't really believe that Q is fake right?  Then I read this and said NO WAY IN HELL SHETWEETED THIS!

Then I go to her twitter page and there it is.

Holy shit.  I don't have words for this.  I hope she was hacked, lol.

She is right, this will be fun...not.
  • mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

Direct quote:

good how?

agree on the first point. disagree on the next two. this was completely self-serving. she failed to apologize to Hoag for the video of her harrassing him. bringing in god and jesus as a fake ass christian  capped it for me.

she should be ignored going forward. note, she has the same measure of attention now as fuckstick did.

Which conservative & MAGA apologists are clearly loving every second of, because in the end it all comes back to owning libs. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602

Direct quote:

That's good?  Comparing CNN to Q-Anon is a fair comparison?  Failing to account for her comments about putting a bullet in the Speakers head is kind of an oversight.  
  • The wilful ignorance is exhausting. 
  • mrussel1 said:

Direct quote:

That's good?  Comparing CNN to Q-Anon is a fair comparison?  Failing to account for her comments about putting a bullet in the Speakers head is kind of an oversight.  
    Read my first post and the one where someone asked why I thought it was good...

Looking for the ulterior motives again...
    mrussel1 said:

Direct quote:

and you havent responded to my reply.

• mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:

Direct quote:

Scroll up.  845 am I did.
  • mickeyrat said:

Direct quote:

good how?

Here
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    mickeyrat said:

Direct quote:

good how?

Here
    That's all well and good,  but not enough to retain her committee assignments.  She has not apologized to the speaker about the comment regarding the bullet.  I feel like that's not a lot to ask. 
  • mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Direct quote:

good how?

Here
    That's all well and good,  but not enough to retain her committee assignments.  She has not apologized to the speaker about the comment regarding the bullet.  I feel like that's not a lot to ask. 
    I don't understand why she is still allowed to represent our country to be honest.

mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:

Direct quote:

my repy to that is what I meant.

in short I agreed with part 1. disagreed on the other two.

finally, I would have expected to be taken in good faith.

don't ever lump me in with that person. I believe I've treated you fairly , even in disagreement. unlike others here.

• mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:

Direct quote:

my repy to that is what I meant.

in short I agreed with part 1. disagreed on the other two.

finally, I would have expected to be taken in good faith.

don't ever lump me in with that person. I believe I've treated you fairly , even in disagreement. unlike others here.
    You have. It seems to be piling up and I may need a break, lol.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Direct quote:

good how?

Here
    I don't understand why she is still allowed to represent our country to be honest.

The same reason Donald Trump was allowed; they were elected to do so. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Direct quote:

good how?

Here

I sure agree with this. A corporation or company who finds out that an employee believes others in the company, the CEO for example, should be executed would surely be a candidate for dismissal, right? 
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Kat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Direct quote:

good how?

Here

I sure agree with this. A corporation or company who finds out that an employee believes others in the company, the CEO for example, should be executed would surely be a candidate for dismissal, right? 
    Most likely, yes, but corporations/companies are not democracies.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • KC138045 said:

Look at this classy bunch of a-holes
    You have to wonder if tRump ever walks out thinking that there will be beautiful women cheering for him....yet this is what he sees
    So, if this is his base why do people constantly bring up the Nazis thing?

Anybody notice the pattern?  Old white people.
    I don't think these people would have any issues with rounding up Hispanics, blacks, (insert any other non-whites) and exterminating them....ala Nazi
    Get help
    +1

No doubt
  • I took a dive into their YouTube land last night and I never realized that such a high level of stupid existed. It’s beyond bat shit crazy. It’s just stupid.
    Your talking about AMT right? 😆

This is so entertaining! Post a letter and all the same chime in. 

You all have a ton of free time. It's amazing!
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    I took a dive into their YouTube land last night and I never realized that such a high level of stupid existed. It’s beyond bat shit crazy. It’s just stupid.
    Your talking about AMT right? 😆

This is so entertaining! Post a letter and all the same chime in. 

You all have a ton of free time. It's amazing!
    Are you here to support Q? Marjorie, is that you? Didn't realize this was how you'd be spending that free time.
    It's a hopeless situation...