albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • In spite of a challenging year, this thread offers a chance to see sunrise/sunsets in other parts of the world. Thanks to everyone who participated in this thread!
    Thats what i love. The world wide  view
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    edited December 2020
    These are from a few days ago.

Moon set 

Double rainbows.  The larger one ends at the stern of HMNZS Te Kaha as she prepares to depart back to New Zealand.

Post edited by Fifthelement on
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

• brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368

Missing Hawaii.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    edited January 2021
    Not a sunrise or sunset but rather a moonrise with my favorite model....

• A beautiful picture
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Great pix everyone.  @Bentleyspop your model really knows how to work it! 👍
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Great pix everyone.  @Bentleyspop your model really knows how to work it! 👍
    Well he is a supermodel

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    The only nice thing about getting up at 4:30 am every morning to go to work is that I get to see sunrises every morning. The fact that it gives me an excuse to avoid social gatherings by saying I need to get up early for work is also a bonus.
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903

• brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• It was like a fire. I'm in awe
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258
    Sunrise over Trial Bay, South West Rocks (New South Wales) this morning

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
    Beautiful pix everyone 👍😊
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417

Off to the left is a portion of the 17-mile Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel. 

I was stationed at Norfolk Naval Station in 1991 for my A-tech school. I loved the area and drove across that bridge many times.
    the other evening....

I was stationed at Norfolk Naval Station in 1991 for my A-tech school. I loved the area and drove across that bridge many times.
    Thanks for your service old timer. Long-ass bridge. Lol

longer one going north from norfolk US 13...

Old timer is correct! 
    mickeyrat said:

The CBBT is on US 13. 
    edited January 2021
    mickeyrat said:

The CBBT is on US 13. 

was thinking of the hampton roads/I - 64 bridge and tunnel. did that many times running plastic to a factory in norfolk.

did US 13 once in a semi.  it was empty and kinda freaked me out a little. normal routing was back to Richmond to catch 95. 180 miles unpaid . said fuck it one day.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

The CBBT is on US 13. 

was thinking of the hampton roads/I - 64 bridge and tunnel. did that many times running plastic to a factory in norfolk.

did US 13 once in a semi.  it was empty and kinda freaked me out a little. normal routing was back to Richmond to catch 95. 180 miles unpaid . said fuck it one day.
    Yea fuck the one on 64. Lol Probably one of the biggest reasons I can't wait to leave this area. 

Just recently a box truck went over the bridge on 13. That water can get gnarly. They are still looking for the driver. Apparently that happens a lot. 
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258
    Sunset over the Macleay River, South West Rocks NSW

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)