Options

So, I Started A Pearl Jam Set List Tumblr...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    tino_11 said:

Hey, do you need a copy of the Leeds setlist from last year?

I would love a copy :) PM sent.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,931
    Can anyone hook me up with a good quality scan setlist for the following shows?

Amsterdam Night 1 & 2 (2014)
    Milan 2014
    Vienna 2014
    Oslo 2014

• Options
    I just wanted to bump this thread now that @pdalowsky has successfully sold a large portion of the 1993 and 1994 original Pearl Jam set lists. A few people have reached out to share their set lists on my site and I really can't express enough how grateful I am for that.

If you have any set lists (new or old) that you would be willing to share with me/the community, please DM me. Here's an example of one of the 94's that just recently surfaced. Hopefully more to come. :)

http://pearljamsetlists.tumblr.com/post/117342030477/1994-03-07-denver-co-paramount-theater

And as always, thanks to everyone who has contributed. It really is amazing to have everyone pitching in and helping make this site of mine grow. Hopefully there's no slowing down for a while.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,697
    That setlist written by Stone is cool.

Would love to see one done by Stone, Jeff, Mike or Matt these day's.
    What say's you Ed? :bee:
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    If you feel so inclined, head over to the site to check out a really unique set list. Probably the coolest one yet.
    Post edited by Dead Man Walking on
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,

I don't bump this very often but I thought this was a good reason to do so...

A very long-time collector and the owner of some really incredible PJ artifacts contacted me not too long ago and offered up his set lists for me to post. Because these set lists are so old, unique, and important in the history of Pearl Jam as a bad, I felt that they needed a bit more substance than just posting a picture of them.

As the tour approaches (and begins) I will be posting these set lists more frequently. They are really cool and certainly deserve to be checked out.

Here are the first two:
    http://pearljamsetlists.tumblr.com/post/138214864400/may-i-introduce-to-you-the-collectionzz
    http://pearljamsetlists.tumblr.com/post/141966813127/heres-another-installment-of-the-collectionzz

So please check it out. Share with fellow fans and help spread the word. The more people we have sharing these artifacts and pieces of PJ's history, the better. Thanks.

-DMW
  • Options
    cockagecockage Posts: 456
    love the site.
    love the setlists.
    youre doing gods work.
  • Options
    cockage said:

love the site.
    love the setlists.
    youre doing gods work.

^ What he said.
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Thanks for bumping DMW, I love your site, there's always cool stuff being added.
    If you haven't had a look on Trapdoor In The Sun, check it out.
  • Options
    Bump for this tour setlists :bee:
  • Options
    Hi DMW,
    Just wanted to send a big thank you, I found a few setlists of shows I went to in Australia in 2014 on your site. I'm so happy to have Eddies Sydney Opera House setlist. Tash

Bump to remind everyone what an awesome site this is.
  • Options
    Thanks!

Hope the holidays treated you well, Natasha. Fingers crossed for more new set lists this year. :)
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,431
    Just explored this and love it. Thanks for putting it together!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    i can't access this site. i'm looking for:

winnipeg 2005
    winnipeg 2011
    st paul 2014
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    Try now. Just updated the click-through.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    what am i doing wrong? i clicked search, type in "winnipeg" and I get an error page. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    what am i doing wrong? i clicked search, type in "winnipeg" and I get an error page. 

I get the same thing too. Best way is to use https://pearljamsetlists.tumblr.com/archive and just scroll there.

• Options