#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    benjs said:
    A bad one. Going to send $2000 to a bunch of people who didn’t lose jobs or any income. Stupid lazy ass plan. It was stupid and lazy the first time 
    Means testing has been proven to cost a lot to governments pursuing it. If the cost of means testing plus the $2000 to the eligible citizens exceeds $2000 for everyone, give it to everyone. We all talk about the top 1% of earners - what percentage of the citizenry should be excluded from this? 1%? 2%? 5%? The fact is - these bureaucratic decisions take time that many Americans don't have, and that has to be factored into the plan to bringing this relief to the public.
    Bravo bravo! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    benjs said:
    A bad one. Going to send $2000 to a bunch of people who didn’t lose jobs or any income. Stupid lazy ass plan. It was stupid and lazy the first time 
    Means testing has been proven to cost a lot to governments pursuing it. If the cost of means testing plus the $2000 to the eligible citizens exceeds $2000 for everyone, give it to everyone. We all talk about the top 1% of earners - what percentage of the citizenry should be excluded from this? 1%? 2%? 5%? The fact is - these bureaucratic decisions take time that many Americans don't have, and that has to be factored into the plan to bringing this relief to the public.
    Or you know, just utilize the unemployment process already in place? Or you know in the beginning make the payroll for small businesses so they are ready to go once open back up...you know...do your fucking jobs.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    benjs said:
    Or you know, just utilize the unemployment process already in place? Or you know in the beginning make the payroll for small businesses so they are ready to go once open back up...you know...do your fucking jobs.
    Some people have been unemployed longer than the benefits last.  Unemployment is a stop-gap measure and is nowhere near full pay.  It is a fine system if you are between contracts and are laid off for a couple of weeks or months, but it is nothing compared to what is needed at this time.  Not everyone was fortunate enough to make it through the year at a level where they could criticize others.  I probably brought in half of what I normally do in a year because of this pandemic that was brought on by no fault of mine, we survived but had to get into the savings and live with a very tight budget.  Others were even less fortunate than that, people are losing their homes and apartments, and livelihoods with no view of getting back to normal anytime soon.

If it means helping some people that didn't have it as bad in order to help the people hit hardest and save money from not using bullshit means-testing, go for it.  Guaranteed $75,000 earners based on 2019 taxes for the most part were hit hard enough to deserve a little help whether you think so or not.  Have a heart
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Not to mention UI is state-run. States do not have the breadth/reach/financial capacities to handle this. 

Now, if someone wants to argue that this should go through tax filings I'm down with that (ie if you don't have a drop in income then you pay the money back). But the scale this is at is unprecedented.

And, again, at the end of the day give every single person in this country cash, that's it.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    brianlux said:
    What a great day!  I knew I would be glad when this time had come.  What I wasn't prepared for was the emotional response.  My wife and I we're both shedding tears of joy and relief a number of time throughout the inauguration.  And Biden's speech was magnificent.  A great day indeed!
    Happy happy inauguration I was at work so I missed it but I’m so happy that it brought so many people to release emotions! It reflects Joe he was in tears yesterday to me that speaks volumes✌️🤘so damn happy that good prevailed! 
    Yes, happy, happy day, Jose!
    benjs said:
    brianlux said:
    What a great day!  I knew I would be glad when this time had come.  What I wasn't prepared for was the emotional response.  My wife and I we're both shedding tears of joy and relief a number of time throughout the inauguration.  And Biden's speech was magnificent.  A great day indeed!
    Happy happy inauguration I was at work so I missed it but I’m so happy that it brought so many people to release emotions! It reflects Joe he was in tears yesterday to me that speaks volumes✌️🤘so damn happy that good prevailed! 
    Honestly, what I loved most of all, was that Biden seemed to know that his presidency is almost typical but that Harris' vice presidency is the critical inflection point in the nation's history. That's humility - something we haven't seen since Obama as POTUS.
    Good point Ben.  I wish Kamala all the best!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    edited January 2021
    My parents got a surprise vaccination yesterday and saw the inauguration.  One of the best days of their long lives.  They are over the moon.

My mom does have some survivors guilt though
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    seems fitting for today...

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

"Cygnus X-1, Book II: Hemispheres" lyrics

"Cygnus X-1, Book II: Hemispheres"

[I. Prelude]

When our weary world was young
    The struggle of the ancients first began
    The gods of love and reason
    Sought alone to rule the fate of man

They battled through the ages
    But still neither force would yield
    The people were divided
    Every soul a battlefield

[II. Apollo / Dionysus]

[Apollo: Bringer Of Wisdom]
    'I bring truth and understanding
    I bring wit and wisdom fair
    Precious gifts beyond compare
    We can build a world of wonder
    I can make you all aware
    I will find you food and shelter
    Show you fire to keep you warm
    Through the endless winter storm
    You can live in grace and comfort
    In the world that you transform'

The people were delighted
    Coming forth to claim their prize
    They ran to build their cities
    And converse among the wise
    But one day the streets fell silent
    Yet they knew not what was wrong
    The urge to build these fine things
    Seemed not to be so strong
    The wise men were consulted
    And the Bridge of Death was crossed
    In quest of Dionysus
    To find out what they had lost

[Dionysus: Bringer Of Love]
    'I bring love to give you solace
    In the darkness of the night
    In the Heart's eternal light
    You need only trust your feelings
    Only love can steer you right
    I bring laughter, I bring music
    I bring joy and I bring tears
    I will soothe your primal fears
    Throw off those chains of reason
    And your prison disappears'

The cities were abandoned
    And the forests echoed song
    They danced and lived as brothers
    They knew love could not be wrong
    Food and wine they had aplenty
    And they slept beneath the stars
    The people were contented
    And the gods watched from afar
    But the winter fell upon them
    And it caught them unprepared
    Bringing wolves and cold starvation
    And the hearts of men despaired

[III. Armageddon: The Battle Of Heart and Mind]

The universe divided
    As the heart and mind collided
    With the people left unguided
    For so many troubled years
    In a cloud of doubts and fears
    Their world was torn asunder into hollow
    Hemispheres

Some fought themselves, some fought each other
    Most just followed one another
    Lost and aimless like their brothers
    For their hearts were so unclear
    And the truth could not appear
    Their spirits were divided into blinded
    Hemispheres

Some who did not fight
    Brought tales of old to light
    'My Rocinante sailed by night
    On her final flight'
    To the heart of Cygnus' fearsome force
    We set our course
    Spiralled through that timeless space
    To this immortal place

[IV. Cygnus: Bringer Of Balance]

I have memory and awareness
    But I have no shape or form
    As a disembodied spirit
    I am dead and yet unborn
    I have passed into Olympus
    As was told in tales of old
    To the city of Immortals
    Marble white and purest gold...

I see the gods in battle rage on high...
    Thunderbolts across the sky...
    I cannot move, I cannot hide...
    I feel a silent scream begin inside...

Then all at once the chaos ceased
    A stillness fell, a sudden peace
    The warriors felt my silent cry
    And stayed their struggle, mystified

Apollo was astonished
    Dionysus thought me mad
    But they heard my story further
    And they wondered, and were sad

Looking down from Olympus
    On a world of doubt and fear
    Its surface splintered
    Into sorry Hemispheres

They sat a while in silence
    Then they turned at last to me
    'We will call you Cygnus
    The god of Balance you shall be'

[V. The Sphere: A Kind Of Dream]

We can walk our road together
    If our goals are all the same
    We can run alone and free
    If we pursue a different aim
    Let the truth of love be lighted
    Let the love of truth shine clear
    Sensibility
    Armed with sense and liberty
    With the heart and mind united in a single
    Perfect
    Sphere

Writer(s): Lee, Peart, Lifeson
    • Copyright © 2000-2021 AZLyrics.com

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    static111 said:
    benjs said:
    Some people have been unemployed longer than the benefits last.  Unemployment is a stop-gap measure and is nowhere near full pay.  It is a fine system if you are between contracts and are laid off for a couple of weeks or months, but it is nothing compared to what is needed at this time.  Not everyone was fortunate enough to make it through the year at a level where they could criticize others.  I probably brought in half of what I normally do in a year because of this pandemic that was brought on by no fault of mine, we survived but had to get into the savings and live with a very tight budget.  Others were even less fortunate than that, people are losing their homes and apartments, and livelihoods with no view of getting back to normal anytime soon.

If it means helping some people that didn't have it as bad in order to help the people hit hardest and save money from not using bullshit means-testing, go for it.  Guaranteed $75,000 earners based on 2019 taxes for the most part were hit hard enough to deserve a little help whether you think so or not.  Have a heart
    You seem to miss my point. Extend it, add benefits and $ to it. In normal times it’s a stop gap, in today’s world it could be used actually target those in need. 

$2000 is not enough for the people that need it and way to much for those that don’t. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    everyone wants someone who is competent. that's the unfortunate low bar we're at. previously that shouldn't have even needed to be stated. 

there are numerous studies out there that conclude that women make better leaders. of course, that's up for debate, but the research is out there if you wish to look. 

i know this has been talked about before. no, that doesn't mean 100% of women are better than 100% of men. just, on average, women tend to have more of the total package. of course, world leader is a bit of wild card. 

anecdotally, i've had shitty bosses of both genders. however, the males tend to fall into two shitty categories: assholes and incompetent. the bad women bosses i've had have only been assholes (it should be noted, though, that out of the asshole bosses i've had of both genders, the females have tended to be assholier than the males). i have yet to experience an incompetent female boss. 

and brian, yes, i was talking about my choice in a vacuum, not who had a better chance of winning. honestly, it was a toss up between her and yang for me. 
    Honestly, just think not enough women have gotten the chance to be the shitty leaders they would be. Women have had to be amazing to get a step below where they should
    be. 
    as world leaders, yes, but in my company, the only position a woman hasn't held is president. several VP's. and from my colleagues who work directly for them as managers and directors, I never hear a bad word about the females. only the males. 

but it is an interesting point you bring up. maybe you're right. maybe if it had been 50/50 all along we'd have had a Georgia W Bush or a Stephanie Harper. 
    I could be totally wrong.  But in my company we have women at all levels.  We have amazing leaders and really shitty ones too...both men and women.  I have been lucky enough to work for 6 plant managers.  3 men and 3 women.  I would rate them this way:

1) Man
    2) Woman
    3) Man
    4) Woman
    5) Woman
    6) Man

Not to mention all the other different levels/functions I have worked with.  I've found one thing to be true...it didn;t matter if it was a man or a woman, they could be awesome or suck bad. ;)

I’ve worked mostly with men, the majority of whom were standup guys and fantastic managers.

The two other women under whom I worked: Sued one for non-payment of commissions (she blew it on coke, and I won my case), and the second got off on loudly berating me in front of my coworkers for non-existent issues.

I really don’t care what genitalia a president has. Just do the fucking job, and do it well! 
  • White House email blast. Its a start.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 
    January 20, 2020 

ACCEPTANCE ON BEHALF OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I, Joseph R. Biden Jr., President of the United States of America, having seen and considered the Paris Agreement, done at Paris on December 12, 2015, do hereby accept the said Agreement and every article and clause thereof on behalf of the United States of America.

Done at Washington this 20th day of January, 2021.

JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

###

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    hedonist said: no
    everyone wants someone who is competent. that's the unfortunate low bar we're at. previously that shouldn't have even needed to be stated. 

there are numerous studies out there that conclude that women make better leaders. of course, that's up for debate, but the research is out there if you wish to look. 

i know this has been talked about before. no, that doesn't mean 100% of women are better than 100% of men. just, on average, women tend to have more of the total package. of course, world leader is a bit of wild card. 

anecdotally, i've had shitty bosses of both genders. however, the males tend to fall into two shitty categories: assholes and incompetent. the bad women bosses i've had have only been assholes (it should be noted, though, that out of the asshole bosses i've had of both genders, the females have tended to be assholier than the males). i have yet to experience an incompetent female boss. 

and brian, yes, i was talking about my choice in a vacuum, not who had a better chance of winning. honestly, it was a toss up between her and yang for me. 
    Honestly, just think not enough women have gotten the chance to be the shitty leaders they would be. Women have had to be amazing to get a step below where they should
    be. 
    as world leaders, yes, but in my company, the only position a woman hasn't held is president. several VP's. and from my colleagues who work directly for them as managers and directors, I never hear a bad word about the females. only the males. 

but it is an interesting point you bring up. maybe you're right. maybe if it had been 50/50 all along we'd have had a Georgia W Bush or a Stephanie Harper. 
    I could be totally wrong.  But in my company we have women at all levels.  We have amazing leaders and really shitty ones too...both men and women.  I have been lucky enough to work for 6 plant managers.  3 men and 3 women.  I would rate them this way:

1) Man
    2) Woman
    3) Man
    4) Woman
    5) Woman
    6) Man

Not to mention all the other different levels/functions I have worked with.  I've found one thing to be true...it didn;t matter if it was a man or a woman, they could be awesome or suck bad. ;)

I’ve worked mostly with men, the majority of whom were standup guys and fantastic managers.

The two other women under whom I worked: Sued one for non-payment of commissions (she blew it on coke, and I won my case), and the second got off on loudly berating me in front of my coworkers for non-existent issues.

I really don’t care what genitalia a president has. Just do the fucking job, and do it well! 
     I agree. I will admit if all things close to equal...I’d really like to have a female president sooner than later though. Just to break through that once and for all :)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929

be. 

1) Man
    2) Woman
    3) Man
    4) Woman
    5) Woman
    6) Man

I agree. I will admit if all things close to equal...I’d really like to have a female president sooner than later though. Just to break through that once and for all :)
    Men historically have dominated through might, and women through compassion (to grossly generalize based on evolutionary traits). I personally think what will be most important in a female president, is to bring with it an empathetic and compassionate approach to governance. It really seems like Biden has the potential to be a graceful segue into that new future, with Kamala Harris by his side.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    Representation matters. I have a feeling all the people preaching here that "it doesn't matter if it's a man or woman as long as they do their job good blah blah blah "are a buncha white dudes. No shit, that's inherent to any job. Who is insuating that if it was a woman they shouldn't do a less than good job?

There should be more women and POC leading, especially in public servant positions so it's representative of the electorate. Look at the Senate and tell me if that's representative of our country. Things don't change unless they're pushed. And it needs to be pushed.
    Representation matters. I have a feeling all the people preaching here that "it doesn't matter if it's a man or woman as long as they do their job good blah blah blah "are a buncha white dudes. No shit, that's inherent to any job. Who is insuating that if it was a woman they shouldn't do a less than good job?

There should be more women and POC leading, especially in public servant positions so it's representative of the electorate. Look at the Senate and tell me if that's representative of our country. Things don't change unless they're pushed. And it needs to be pushed.
    Well of course it does.  My discussion was about someone stating women are better leaders and there have been studies about it.  I think it's the lack of opportunity that has led to us not realizing that women are just as capable of being a good leader as a they are of being a bad leader as men are.  

You cannot argue that congress shouldn't be as diverse as the nation is with a straight face I don't think.  So I certainly agree with you on this point.  And diversity isn't just gender, color....it's background, upbringing, etc.  Diversity is in fact more than skin deep.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Think of me as you wish, but I am not a white dude. I do find it ridiculous to elect someone because of their gender, or race, or religion, etc.

My city council is made up of all types that fit the diversity mold just fine. However, many of them suck at their jobs. So I stand by what I said.

Lastly, I have very little trust in politicians as a whole to begin with. Maybe that’s why I stress ability (and accountability) over other factors. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    benjs said:

be. 

1) Man
    2) Woman
    3) Man
    4) Woman
    5) Woman
    6) Man

Men historically have dominated through might, and women through compassion (to grossly generalize based on evolutionary traits). I personally think what will be most important in a female president, is to bring with it an empathetic and compassionate approach to governance. It really seems like Biden has the potential to be a graceful segue into that new future, with Kamala Harris by his side.
    thank you for articulating what i couldn't. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

you know that isn't real, right?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

hedonist said:

Think of me as you wish, but I am not a white dude. I do find it ridiculous to elect someone because of their gender, or race, or religion, etc.

My city council is made up of all types that fit the diversity mold just fine. However, many of them suck at their jobs. So I stand by what I said.

Lastly, I have very little trust in politicians as a whole to begin with. Maybe that’s why I stress ability (and accountability) over other factors. 
    Your cynicism shouldn't negate the need to push proper representation.

At the end of the day democracy allows people to be cynical and hurt when it's abused, because the whole thing relies on active participation. Otherwise, it's self affirming to think it doesn't work because politicians are corrupt. Whether you like it or not politicians make the rules, because democracy is foundational. Elect better candidates then.

cincybearcat said:

Well of course it does.  My discussion was about someone stating women are better leaders and there have been studies about it.  I think it's the lack of opportunity that has led to us not realizing that women are just as capable of being a good leader as a they are of being a bad leader as men are.  

You cannot argue that congress shouldn't be as diverse as the nation is with a straight face I don't think.  So I certainly agree with you on this point.  And diversity isn't just gender, color....it's background, upbringing, etc.  Diversity is in fact more than skin deep.
    Agreed, but it shouldn't be discounted. As much as i do agree with cliches of seeing beyond color, the unfortunate truth it does make a lot of people in this country squirm. So there is merit to it. Opportunity starts with just that. Women and POC can lead, so give them the opportunity to do it more often.
    BUT it IS on brand.... 

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Lol. Some People will believe anything on the internet  if they agree with it. 
    Not the point. You're telling me you don't see this coming? Same with the debt debate, already on its crawl out of the grave.
  • 900,000 new unemployment claims last week. President Biden is already a failure.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Not the point. You're telling me you don't see this coming? Same with the debt debate, already on its crawl out of the grave.

hunter was a very big topic I hear....

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    nicknyr15 said:
    Lol. Some People will believe anything on the internet  if they agree with it. 
    This is true. The last 4 years have made this abundantly clear. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    it is part of the point to me. hannity deserves all the scorn coming to him, however, if he gets it because of something fake or fabricated, it diminishes the credence given to criticism that is warranted. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

it is part of the point to me. hannity deserves all the scorn coming to him, however, if he gets it because of something fake or fabricated, it diminishes the credence given to criticism that is warranted. 
    So the satire of the reality, which is to the point where the reality has exceeded the satire for the past four years, shouldn't be a thing and/or is too much for you to handle? I mean i get it.
    So the satire of the reality, which is to the point where the reality has exceeded the satire for the past four years, shouldn't be a thing and/or is too much for you to handle? I mean i get it.
    all i was asking was if you knew it was fake. because your "annnd just like that" told me otherwise. i think it's important to make sure we know the difference between reality and satire, even if sometimes it feels like they intersect. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

all i was asking was if you knew it was fake. because your "annnd just like that" told me otherwise. i think it's important to make sure we know the difference between reality and satire, even if sometimes it feels like they intersect. 
    Yeah, nah, Fox News should never be taken seriously so differentiating between the two doesn't matter.