Donald Trump

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,601
    One never knows... does one..
    “The president wrote a very generous letter,” he revealed of Trump’s note to him. “Because it was private, I won't talk about it until I talk to him. But it was generous.”
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    ^ sent to me by a friend 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mace1229 said:
    For years many on here said Trump would never leave willingly, that he'd be physically dragged out. That isn't happening. I just don't know what is laughable. If he was making today about him he'd be staging a rally at the white house during the inauguration until he was forced to leave. Then he'd stage protests around the white house or capitol during the inauguration and celebrations that go with it. None of that his happening. He left this morning without issues. I don't see how that is making today about him? But to some comparing a good bye rally in the morning and leaving the office and traveling out of state hours before required to as not making a scene is laughable I guess. 
    He left the way he did because his insurrection attempt failed and he was forced to back down. I don't get why you're acting like Trump chose to go out gracefully, when he had the intention of dong anything but, and most certainly did not, and the attack on the Capitol is the main demonstration of that. By this morning the idiot literally had none of his desired options left, so he slunk out quietly, with every intention of continuing to poison America's democracy any way he can going forward. But hopefully he will be too busy losing all his money to do that.

I never said he is going out gracefully. My comment was in response to Trump trying to take the spotlight today. I don't see how he is trying to take the spotlight, he's getting on a plane and leaving before he was even out of office. But that has nothing to do with going out gracefully. I would agree that he did not.
    He had no choice but to leave. You make it seem like him leaving was Trump doing something on his own. He literally had no choice unless he planned on sleeping in the street.

So he became the first president in 160 some years to not go to the inauguration, creating an awkward spotlight on himself. He had to leave today. So before he left he held a rally in his honor. He had cannons go off in his honor. He had all the same music playing that are usuallty played at his political rallies. He got up there and repeated much of the same kinds of lies he always says. He never mentioned his successor's name. He never mentioned that he lost. He mentioned that he will be back "in some form." Then he had air force one take off in perfect unison to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" as if its the final scene of a ridiculous reality show.

All of the above, mind you, delayed the Bidens leaving for mass by over twenty minutes. Their day was help by Trump's ridiculous going away party.

I ask you, short of refusing to leave the White House, which was never realistic, what more could he have done to make this morning about himself, considering just two weeks ago he failed to overthrow the incoming administration with a violent invasion of the capitol. 
    Of course he had to leave. Seems like our disagreement is in our definition of stealing the spotlight. I don't see his good-bye rally and 21 gun salute as out of the normal. I never heard of it before, but never paid attention to what an outgoing president does either. When I got up at 7 AM (9 eastern) the coverage was already on Biden and the inauguration. Watched for about 40 minutes and never heard 1 thing about Trump. Watched for about an hour during my plan period at work, not 1 word about Trump. That does not fit my standards of stealing the spotlight. Perhaps you have different standards for that. 
    That says nothing about Trumps character or intentions or motivations. Just the facts for today and who the spotlight was on. 

not out of normal?

heres whats normal.

the fucking loser concedes.
    the fucking loser is gracious
    the fucking loser hosts the pres elect at the WH
    the fucking loser attends the inauguration
    the fucking loser then goes back to WH with the WINNER
    the fucking loser then leaves WH on Marine One AFTER asking for a plane to wherever

THE FUCKING LOSER THEN LEAVES ANDREWS ON A NONDESCRIPT GOVERNMENT PLANE NOT AIR FORCE ONE

Whats ABNORMAL IS WHAT HAPPENED TODAY.
    FUCKSTICK STILL HASNT SAID PRESIDENT ELECT OR PRESIDENT BIDEN BY NAME.

So just stop your bullshit. or trolling or whay ever the fuck you are doing.

apologist.

👏👏👏👏
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,386
    Well said, @mickeyrat
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    mrussel1 said:
    Great article on the National Review from the conservative, but generally principled Kevin Williamson.  Enjoy it and smile.

I really enjoyed reading that, thanks for sharing.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    edited January 2021
    I cant recall if their were prime time specials on major networks 4 years ago.  Is CBS just poking at Trump right now?   Hell, NBC and ABC also
    Post edited by wndowpayne on
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    I cant recall if their were prime time specials on major networks 4 years ago.  Is CBS just poking at Trump right now?   Hell, NBC and ABC also
    i believe they usually do show some of the entertainment at night for the inaugurations
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382

there was nothing to show....toby keith, lee greewood, 3 doors down and some chick from america’s got talent (who now regrets being there).
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382

nice, but the clown needs to be orange.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    edited January 2021
    Wobbie said:

there was nothing to show....toby keith, lee greewood, 3 doors down and some chick from america’s got talent (who now regrets being there).

I can't call what I'm seeing now much better..I don't think I'll watch this one either..Bon Jovi sounded bad and Timberlake here is lip synching...Bruce sounded good

Post edited by wndowpayne on
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

Foo fighters just picked up the pace..Pat Smear looking like Obama
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    I really hope Trump just kind of fades away into the wood work.   I will not miss reading about him.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• “Very weak and flaccid.” I love how they eat their own.

https://www.boston.com/news/national-news/2021/01/20/proud-boys-trump
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,167
    “Very weak and flaccid.” I love how they eat their own.

Do they swing both ways? Serious question. My daily political intake consists of a few links posted on the forums and whatever Lester Holt has to say on the nights I catch the nightly news. 

Some Proud Boys now say in online posts that the group should “go dark” and retreat from political life by cutting its affiliation to any political party. They are encouraging one another to focus their energies on secessionist movements and local protests.

“To all demoralized Trump supporters: There is hope,” read one message in a Proud Boys Telegram channel on Wednesday. “There is an alternative. Abandon the GOP and the Dems.”

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    edited January 2021
    JW269453 said:

Do they swing both ways? Serious question. My daily political intake consists of a few links posted on the forums and whatever Lester Holt has to say on the nights I catch the nightly news. 

Some Proud Boys now say in online posts that the group should “go dark” and retreat from political life by cutting its affiliation to any political party. They are encouraging one another to focus their energies on secessionist movements and local protests.

“To all demoralized Trump supporters: There is hope,” read one message in a Proud Boys Telegram channel on Wednesday. “There is an alternative. Abandon the GOP and the Dems.”

Did any of the piece of shit boys actually follow the Dems?  (Is that what you are asking?  I don't think so, if that is the question.  Too many (insert minority slang here)s.)

Fuck.
    Them.

Burn in hell, nazis.
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    edited January 2021
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mace1229 said:
    For years many on here said Trump would never leave willingly, that he'd be physically dragged out. That isn't happening. I just don't know what is laughable. If he was making today about him he'd be staging a rally at the white house during the inauguration until he was forced to leave. Then he'd stage protests around the white house or capitol during the inauguration and celebrations that go with it. None of that his happening. He left this morning without issues. I don't see how that is making today about him? But to some comparing a good bye rally in the morning and leaving the office and traveling out of state hours before required to as not making a scene is laughable I guess. 
    He left the way he did because his insurrection attempt failed and he was forced to back down. I don't get why you're acting like Trump chose to go out gracefully, when he had the intention of dong anything but, and most certainly did not, and the attack on the Capitol is the main demonstration of that. By this morning the idiot literally had none of his desired options left, so he slunk out quietly, with every intention of continuing to poison America's democracy any way he can going forward. But hopefully he will be too busy losing all his money to do that.

I never said he is going out gracefully. My comment was in response to Trump trying to take the spotlight today. I don't see how he is trying to take the spotlight, he's getting on a plane and leaving before he was even out of office. But that has nothing to do with going out gracefully. I would agree that he did not.
    He had no choice but to leave. You make it seem like him leaving was Trump doing something on his own. He literally had no choice unless he planned on sleeping in the street.

So he became the first president in 160 some years to not go to the inauguration, creating an awkward spotlight on himself. He had to leave today. So before he left he held a rally in his honor. He had cannons go off in his honor. He had all the same music playing that are usuallty played at his political rallies. He got up there and repeated much of the same kinds of lies he always says. He never mentioned his successor's name. He never mentioned that he lost. He mentioned that he will be back "in some form." Then he had air force one take off in perfect unison to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" as if its the final scene of a ridiculous reality show.

All of the above, mind you, delayed the Bidens leaving for mass by over twenty minutes. Their day was help by Trump's ridiculous going away party.

I ask you, short of refusing to leave the White House, which was never realistic, what more could he have done to make this morning about himself, considering just two weeks ago he failed to overthrow the incoming administration with a violent invasion of the capitol. 
    Of course he had to leave. Seems like our disagreement is in our definition of stealing the spotlight. I don't see his good-bye rally and 21 gun salute as out of the normal. I never heard of it before, but never paid attention to what an outgoing president does either. When I got up at 7 AM (9 eastern) the coverage was already on Biden and the inauguration. Watched for about 40 minutes and never heard 1 thing about Trump. Watched for about an hour during my plan period at work, not 1 word about Trump. That does not fit my standards of stealing the spotlight. Perhaps you have different standards for that. 
    That says nothing about Trumps character or intentions or motivations. Just the facts for today and who the spotlight was on. 

not out of normal?

heres whats normal.

the fucking loser then leaves WH on Marine One AFTER asking for a plane to wherever

THE FUCKING LOSER THEN LEAVES ANDREWS ON A NONDESCRIPT GOVERNMENT PLANE NOT AIR FORCE ONE

apologist.

Geez man, untwist your panties. All I said was Trump didn’t steal the spotlight and you and a few others like to turn it into this huge thing. A comment was made about trump stealing the day, I said he hasn’t been on the news since 4 or 5 hours before inauguration. I guess that makes me a troll and apologist? Some people here are just a little too worked up on a day that should be a good day. 
    I said it before, I’ll say it a 5th or 6th time. Trump was embarrassing, even more the last few months. I’m glad he lost the lawsuits. It’s a good day for democracy. But I’m an apologist and a troll because I disagreed with 1 negative thing 1 person said about trump today that didn’t even make sense. Okay.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,167
    JW269453 said:

Did any of the piece of shit boys actually follow the Dems?  (Is that what you are asking?  I don't think so, if that is the question.  Too many (insert minority slang here)s.)

Fuck.
    Them.

Burn in hell, nazis.
    Yeah, the way those statements read seems weird to me. My knowledge of extremist groups isn’t great though. 
  • JW269453 said:

Seeing how they have a thing against women, my guess is they swing one way and miss more often than connecting. But what do I know, it’s a direct quote from the linked article?

Extinction will be here soon enough, like unchopping wood.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,386
    "Conservatives can imagine no greater oppression than the consequences of their own actions." 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mace1229 said:

not out of normal?

heres whats normal.

apologist.

Geez man, untwist your panties. All I said was Trump didn’t steal the spotlight and you and a few others like to turn it into this huge thing. A comment was made about trump stealing the day, I said he hasn’t been on the news since 4 or 5 hours before inauguration. I guess that makes me a troll and apologist? Some people here are just a little too worked up on a day that should be a good day. 
    I said it before, I’ll say it a 5th or 6th time. Trump was embarrassing, even more the last few months. I’m glad he lost the lawsuits. It’s a good day for democracy. But I’m an apologist and a troll because I disagreed with 1 negative thing 1 person said about trump today that didn’t even make sense. Okay.
    You slept through what you said wasn’t stealing the spotlight. Then you admitted you did not know what normally happens on innauguration day yet you argued what you didn’t see appeared to be normal. 

Not to belabor the point but quit talking about shit you know nothing about. Or just defer to folks who know better. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    mrussel1 said:
    “The president wrote a very generous letter,” he revealed of Trump’s note to him. “Because it was private, I won't talk about it until I talk to him. But it was generous.”
    Well, there's Biden's first Pinocchio! 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Well, there's Biden's first Pinocchio! 
    "Generous" could refer to slights, insults and down right name calling, along with claims of having cheated and wishing he fails. We might have to wait until President Biden's library is built to see and read it though. Can't imagine it'll be very long.

Brilliantati©
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    JW269453 said:
    JW269453 said:

Fuck.
    Them.

Burn in hell, nazis.
    Yeah, the way those statements read seems weird to me. My knowledge of extremist groups isn’t great though. 
    Yeah I'm right there with you - have no desire to dig in and learn more about these idiots

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • You know, after hearing the oath of office again yesterday, I think Trump actually upheld the oath. It reads....

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

He's never had any ability to persevere, protect, or defend anything but his own interests. So technically...he upheld the oath. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    tbergs said:
    Definitely not seeking attention with this directive. Why not just hire some of the insurrection militia to protect your family? They all love you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-extended-secret-service-protection-for-13-members-of-his-family-as-he-left-office/2021/01/20/31ef3e9e-5b3c-11eb-b8bd-ee36b1cd18bf_story.html

Just saw this at the bottom of that story:

Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly said Donald Trump Jr. has four children. In fact, he has five. The story has been updated to clarify the total number of family members who will receive protection.

HAHAHAHA! You know it was Tiffany who they forgot about.
    Now that is funny!
    hippiemom = goodness
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mace1229 said:

not out of normal?

heres whats normal.

apologist.

You slept through what you said wasn’t stealing the spotlight. Then you admitted you did not know what normally happens on innauguration day yet you argued what you didn’t see appeared to be normal. 

Not to belabor the point but quit talking about shit you know nothing about. Or just defer to folks who know better. 
    I’m not sure who appointed you Juggs Almighty. But according to you getting up at 7:00 is sleeping through the day and the important events of the day. By the way, most of the country wasn’t up when he left the office, so quit acting like it’s a big deal or a character fault to wake up at 7:00. I actually think the inauguration was a bigger deal than the 10 minutes Trump got very early in the morning. You want to focus on those 10 minutes. Weird, but okay. Saying I don’t recall other presidents having an exit rally means I don’t know anything about Inauguration Day.
    The reality is most Americans have a good idea what to expect. I never said it was a normal day or graceful. Just he didn’t steal the spotlight. And if I have to get up at 5:00 to witness the 10 minutes of news coverage he got for the day, I’m sorry but that isn’t stealing the spotlight.
    Its weird, I’m not sure why the hate you and a few others have. It’s cult like. I can agree trump should go, I can agree he was embarrassing. I can agree with the outcome of the election results and that isn’t enough. You still hate anyone who disagrees with a single thing you said about trump. Time to move on man. He’s out of office. I’m sorry he didn’t steal the spotlight and give more news coverage that you were obviously looking for. But it’s over, time to move on. But you’re ignorance and hatred runs so deep for anyone different from you that it apparently makes me a sympathizer in your eyes.  
    Stop letting your true colors show by putting others down who disagree with 1 thing you said. I’ve asked 4 times how he stole the spotlight and your only response has been insults.  That’s because he didn’t steal the spotlight and you can’t stand anyone who disagrees with you in that.
    I hope you can learn to accept others different from you. We need to if we want to move on as a country. 
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mace1229 said:

not out of normal?

heres whats normal.

apologist.

I agree with all that stuff about Trump.

but I also agree that the coverage was over the top trolling. I turned it off. Fucking sore ass winners. But to be expected since trump was the worst president and one of the worst people ever.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mace1229 said:

not out of normal?

heres whats normal.

apologist.

I’m not sure who appointed you Juggs Almighty. But according to you getting up at 7:00 is sleeping through the day and the important events of the day. By the way, most of the country wasn’t up when he left the office, so quit acting like it’s a big deal or a character fault to wake up at 7:00. I actually think the inauguration was a bigger deal than the 10 minutes Trump got very early in the morning. You want to focus on those 10 minutes. Weird, but okay. Saying I don’t recall other presidents having an exit rally means I don’t know anything about Inauguration Day.
    The reality is most Americans have a good idea what to expect. I never said it was a normal day or graceful. Just he didn’t steal the spotlight. And if I have to get up at 5:00 to witness the 10 minutes of news coverage he got for the day, I’m sorry but that isn’t stealing the spotlight.
    Its weird, I’m not sure why the hate you and a few others have. It’s cult like. I can agree trump should go, I can agree he was embarrassing. I can agree with the outcome of the election results and that isn’t enough. You still hate anyone who disagrees with a single thing you said about trump. Time to move on man. He’s out of office. I’m sorry he didn’t steal the spotlight and give more news coverage that you were obviously looking for. But it’s over, time to move on. But you’re ignorance and hatred runs so deep for anyone different from you that it apparently makes me a sympathizer in your eyes.  
    Stop letting your true colors show by putting others down who disagree with 1 thing you said. I’ve asked 4 times how he stole the spotlight and your only response has been insults.  That’s because he didn’t steal the spotlight and you can’t stand anyone who disagrees with you in that.
    I hope you can learn to accept others different from you. We need to if we want to move on as a country. 
    I didn't say you slept through the day. I said you slept through the very thing you were arguing about.

Myself and other have explained how he stole the spotlight for the only amount of time he was able to steal the spotlight. As others have pointed out, if he got his way, he would've stolen an even brighter spotlight.

And yes, you said you thought it was normal because you were not sure what normally happens (and this is the thing that bugged me--the fact that you kept going on and on about something you admittedly did not know much at all about)

chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.