Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

The Train's Lounge Car

1215216217218219221»

Comments

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,885
    edited January 15
    Even though this particular band is not amongst my favorite, however this particular song certainly is. With an intro to one of my favorite ALL TIME movies Cool Hand Luke. The song maybe near 30 years old it comes across as if it was written yesterday.

Civil War

Like Axel says, "what so civil about war anyway".

A documentary on the song Civil War and how it came about....its interesting.

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 2,845
    edited January 18

In honor of MLK

Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 23,058
    GlowGirl said:

In honor of MLK

:)

This is my song for Inauguration Day. It's finally here!!!!

For all times.

Rainy evening, sharing a J with my husband, playing some tunes/videos. Took me a sec to realize Ringo was cycling.

Yeah, I feel fine :sunglasses:

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 33,845
    Keep the fridge stock with beer and beverages and the coffee on the burner, kids.  Looks like our power will likely be TKO later this evening, possibly for days.  Battening down the hatches.  Y'all have a good, safe week now!  :smiley:
    “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen

Sing it, JC.

Belt it the fuck OUT.

• FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TXPosts: 792
    So smooth.
    We had a great hike today outside of Auburn and are feeling the burn a little from some good up and down hill sections.  Time for a little red, red wine!
    Cheers, riders!
    “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio FloridaPosts: 10,197
    Hi there Train car riders...been awhile, I thought I'd stop by and say HI.

Hi.

And happy Friday.

Im listening to some very chill music today...

Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Blast from the past! Howdy, JP :)
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio FloridaPosts: 10,197
    hedonist said:
    Blast from the past! Howdy, JP :)
    Hey there, Hedonist!  :)

I miss chatting will ya'll here.. 
    Hope all is well!

Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Hi there Train car riders...been awhile, I thought I'd stop by and say HI.

Hi.

And happy Friday.

Im listening to some very chill music today...

Hey there!  We've missed you around here, my friend!
    -James Allen

Hello AMT its March the beginning of spring a rebirth of things that grow.

March 12th an anniversary of 46 years in the marriage of Alex Lifeson and his high school sweetheart Charlene. This song came as a dream to Alex, one of THE most underrated guitarist in rock music. It's one of my three favorite RUSH songs (TCE from MP and RSA from Grace Under Pressure) and my favorite instrumentals of theirs.

That said here's a different version of the song
     La Villa Strangiato II

The original.....La Villa Strangiato 

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Yes.

hedonist said:
    Yes.

Brilliant. 
    hedonist said:
    Yes.

That song brought me to tears hearing on the SO Tour 86' @ the Spectrum in Philly. Very nice.

Peace

I'm envious, g!  Must've been spectacular.

We're gearing up to Money Shot it tomorrow evening.  This isn't from that album, but still....