what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,457
    thank you, lastexitondon and hughfreakingdillion..it's like I want to know what is happening but I don't want to keep calling and bothering them...just why can't someone a give me a quick update? 
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    thank you, lastexitondon and hughfreakingdillion..it's like I want to know what is happening but I don't want to keep calling and bothering them...just why can't someone a give me a quick update? 
    i know that can be frustrating, for sure. i have had the same issues when a loved one is in a precarious procedure. just know that it's most likely there is either nothing to report yet and/or they are too busy caring for your loved one to do so. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• thank you, lastexitondon and hughfreakingdillion..it's like I want to know what is happening but I don't want to keep calling and bothering them...just why can't someone a give me a quick update? 
    I'm sure everything will be ok @electronblue xxx
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    my husband is having an operation right now and has a 50/50 chance of recovery and I can't be there

I’m so sorry. You must be going nuts. My good thoughts to you both. 
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,282
    Sending good vibes and well wishes!  

https://youtu.be/cndUYxxF9a4
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,899
    my husband is having an operation right now and has a 50/50 chance of recovery and I can't be there

Sending out positive vibes to you and your husband. I hope that everything goes/went well and that he will recover fully.  (((Hugs)))
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,457
    edited January 2021
    Oh my god, you people are the absolute best!!!!! He made it and is now resting in ICU recovery!! They let me talk to him a little while ago over the phone and it feels really great to hear his tone even through the grogginess lol. Thank you, West Coast Dream girl, Hedonist, Tish, and Fifthelement. Ya'll are the best!!! 

by the way "River Cross" makes a great waiting song!
    Post edited by electronblue on
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,624
    Oh my god, you people are the absolute best!!!!! He made it and is now resting in ICU recovery!! They let me talk to him a little while ago over the phone and it feels really great to hear his tone even through the grogginess lol. Thank you, West Coast Dream girl, Hedonist, Tish, and Fifthelement. Ya'll are the best!!! 

So glad to hear this. Great news!!! You must be so relieved. Sending positive thoughts for a full and speedy recovery. I am sorry you can’t be there with him. 
    ^ Thanks for sharing the good news bluegirl!

excellent news. glad to hear it!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

:)

I hope you can see him soon. 
    Great news @electronblue (((hugs)))
  • Great news @electronblue (((hugs)))
    I 2nd this. Good news is so welcome atm
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,379

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I look at my limited freedoms as a necessary evil to lower emissions so other generations inherit a better earth. It is definitely not business as usual!
    tish said:
    I look at my limited freedoms as a necessary evil to lower emissions so other generations inherit a better earth. It is definitely not business as usual!
    Let's pray for the next generations..who knows in what kind of society they will live..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

“Bob Hearts Abishola” is one of the stupidest titles I’ve ever heard.

I refuse to watch it for that reason alone. 

• Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• ^ very generous  of him.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -

haha. as a middle aged guy with what feels like the beginnings of arthritis, I sometimes use a pick. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,060
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    F**k can't shake last night's sex dream involving Ed and hypodermic paraphernalia. Wtf brain.
    tish said:
    F**k can't shake last night's sex dream involving Ed and hypodermic paraphernalia. Wtf brain.
    now i can't shake this post. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Sorry, dude. Must be the crazy ass rash I have on my inner arm area where blood is drawn. And spending too much time here :)
    tish said:
    Sorry, dude. Must be the crazy ass rash I have on my inner arm area where blood is drawn. And spending too much time here :)
    LMAO
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

How did I not know about Getting Doug with High until recently?  He’s hilarious himself, and I just caught one with him and Todd Glass. Had actual tears from laughing. 

Yum! Chocolate Mint!
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited January 2021
    tish said:
    Haha and the other night I had a dream involving Ed too,
    it wasn’t as groovy as yours though. Very strangely I happened to see him at my local food store and when he was on the way out I wanted to do something nice so I rushed quickly to hold up the door for him 😁
    Post edited by Annafalk on