Vault #11 Atlanta question

Quick question, I just saw there's a Vault #11 Atlanta 94 for sale on CD and download, was there a vinyl presale for this that I missed?  I don't remember seeing anything about it.  Thanks!

Comments

• HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,311
    No vinyl. Moline is the last vinyl vault release.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    edited January 2021
    I would be willing to buy it on vinyl today! Make it happen 10C!
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    There should be a free mp3 download of Atlanta in your downloads in your account.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    They’re calling it part of their bootleg series, not vault series. This matches the CD set I bought from Nugs. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    They’re calling it part of their bootleg series, not vault series. This matches the CD set I bought from Nugs. 
    The CD is in the shop labeled as Vault #11, also has Vault Series on the spine.
    So vault series is also part of the bootleg series? Was my CD order a typo? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    I guess it is. They referred to it as bootleg series in today's newsletter also. I just don't think they are really precise in things they do.
  • DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
    Cool, thanks for the help!

• CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    Not a typo.  They all say it.
  • Damiens said:
    Quick question, I just saw there's a Vault #11 Atlanta 94 for sale on CD and download, was there a vinyl presale for this that I missed?  I don't remember seeing anything about it.  Thanks!
    I completely forgot about this - and I just used one of my codes for this download tonight - and I hadn't even started drinking yet.  

:: smacks forehead ::

• There should be a free mp3 download of Atlanta in your downloads in your account.
    This is the post that I meant to quote initially (above). Admittedly, I am now drinking
    CopperTom said:
    Not a typo.  They all say it.

I know, but the Atlanta one does not have a number designation on the spine like the rest of them. So, maybe just a typo on their part.

www.cluthelee.com
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    Is this gone now?
    bazzer said:
    Is this gone now?
    Available for purchase on Nugs.net still. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    edited March 2022
    bazzer said:
    Is this gone now?
    Available for purchase on Nugs.net still. 
    I was considering buying the CD and wondered how I missed the free download. 👎

Although with Vault #10 "missing" and being CD-R, I might just go with downloads after all I think.
    Post edited by bazzer on
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Is it confirmed that there will only be only 9 vaults on vinyl?
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
    Is it confirmed that there will only be only 9 vaults on vinyl?
    Haven’t heard that. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    edited March 2022
    Seems odd they would release 1 and not 2 on vinyl. Guessing they are waiting until some things clear out and they aren’t so far behind on back orders and it will be released within the next year.
     But since we haven’t had a new (previously unavailable) vault since 9, maybe they are just stopping at 10 with the full vault treatment on vinyl.
    Post edited by mace1229 on