Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Vault #11 Atlanta question

DamiensDamiens Posts: 678
Quick question, I just saw there's a Vault #11 Atlanta 94 for sale on CD and download, was there a vinyl presale for this that I missed?  I don't remember seeing anything about it.  Thanks!

Comments

• HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 3,845
    No vinyl. Moline is the last vinyl vault release.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life

TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES.
    I know. I had one on 4/20/11
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 331
    edited January 10
    I would be willing to buy it on vinyl today! Make it happen 10C!
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 1,959
    There should be a free mp3 download of Atlanta in your downloads in your account.
  • They’re calling it part of their bootleg series, not vault series. This matches the CD set I bought from Nugs. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 7,813
    They’re calling it part of their bootleg series, not vault series. This matches the CD set I bought from Nugs. 
    The CD is in the shop labeled as Vault #11, also has Vault Series on the spine.
  • So vault series is also part of the bootleg series? Was my CD order a typo? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 7,813
    So vault series is also part of the bootleg series? Was my CD order a typo? 
    I guess it is. They referred to it as bootleg series in today's newsletter also. I just don't think they are really precise in things they do.
  • DamiensDamiens Posts: 678
    Cool, thanks for the help!

• CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,474
    So vault series is also part of the bootleg series? Was my CD order a typo? 
    Not a typo.  They all say it.
  • Damiens said:
    Quick question, I just saw there's a Vault #11 Atlanta 94 for sale on CD and download, was there a vinyl presale for this that I missed?  I don't remember seeing anything about it.  Thanks!
    I completely forgot about this - and I just used one of my codes for this download tonight - and I hadn't even started drinking yet.  

:: smacks forehead ::

• There should be a free mp3 download of Atlanta in your downloads in your account.
    This is the post that I meant to quote initially (above). Admittedly, I am now drinking