Options

Unintended Consequences of a Pandemic Lockdown.

1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
edited November 2020 in All Encompassing Trip
To my fellow 10 clubbers, as we head into another lockdown to protect our most vulnerable from this awful virus there will inevitably be unintended consequences. 

These include possible feelings of isolation, loneliness, despair, frustration, anger and/or a myriad of other potentially more serious mental health struggles. I want all 10 clubbers to know that others are there and only a DM away. Please know you do not have to suffer through any of this alone. 

Having experienced some of the aforementioned feelings/struggles myself at different points in my life, I do not judge others who are experiencing them now and am willing to chat or exchange phone numbers just to listen or have a great conversation about anything and everything to take your mind off things, if only for a short while. 

This is a very important topic as we head towards and ultimately into (like my American friends) the holiday season. We can get through this if we work together. 

Once again, should you need to talk please reach out to me or someone else. Please do not suffer alone in silence.

Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on

Comments

• Options
    A wonderful idea and well done for offering an ear!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,519
    Bravo..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Cheers to both of you 🍻 
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    That's a great idea.   =)
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,519
    edited November 2020

''Νο money, for your home..they shut us down''..
    This guy sell flowers on open market..
    One of the many who struggle economic on this pandemic..
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Folks are struggling bump.... we are all here for each other and are in this together 👊