Options

Hear ye, hear ye - Keegan Hall signed by Vedder

jdickey82jdickey82 Posts: 38
edited January 2021 in The Porch
I was able to secure many of these prints- all the version that are to be signed by Hall and Vedder.

Due to the restrictive nature of this site’s listing policy, I can not offer them for trade here. It seems that the administrator wants to dictate was trades are permissible and which ones aren’t for this particular item.

But, have no fear, they will be made available one at a time on another site. Unfortunately, no trades will be entertained going forward. If you have issue with that, please take it up with the administrator as I was willing to trade originally.

So, please keep a look out for these items elsewhere. Happy bidding.
JD

Comments

• Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,932
    What was the point of securing so many, out of curiosity? 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,575
    jdickey82 said:
    I was able to secure many of these prints- all the version that are to be signed by Hall and Vedder.

Due to the restrictive nature of this site’s listing policy, I can not offer them for trade here. It seems that the administrator wants to dictate was trades are permissible and which ones aren’t for this particular item.

But, have no fear, they will be made available one at a time on another site. Unfortunately, no trades will be entertained going forward. If you have issue with that, please take it up with the administrator as I was willing to trade originally.

Copied before you could edit.

Also out of curiosity did you happen to purchase the multiple copies with the same name and email registered here? All it takes is one phone call and your orders are cancelled. Just ask Sawyer what happens when you post here bragging thinking you have the last laugh.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,517
    lol
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    Bye!
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    Honestly I was kind of disappointed thinking that we’d heard the last of this after the second LD thread got shut down yesterday. 
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,239
    jdickey82 said:

Bye Felicia 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,935
    Please remember that the spirit of the policy here is meant to keep the trading activities on a fan-to-fan and personal basis, not to create a side business.

This discussion has been closed.