SOLD: Keegan Hall Signed Vedder Edition - willing to trade mine

jdickey82jdickey82 Posts: 38
edited January 2021 in Lost Dogs
I was able to purchase one of these. When I receive it I’ll be looking to possibly trade it for one of the following items if item is in good shape:

‘00 Chicago poster
’98 Maui poster
‘98 East Troy poster
‘92 “Green Lady” poster
Benaroya Hall vinyl set (original issue)
‘13 Charlotte poster
‘96 Charlotte poster
‘10 NYC Donkey Kong poster

PM me if interested.
JD
Post edited by jdickey82 on

Comments

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Apparently you can’t read either.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • What are you complaining about?

Horse2345 said:

JD
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    The admin was trying to tell you in the other thread that offering to trade the $500 charity poster that you just bought for items worth thousands of dollars violates the "no flipping" policy, i.e., buying items with the intent to resell for a profit. 
  • Who sets the value of this print and the other items? Who is to say that a poster that originally cost $35 at a show is more valuable than this print that cost $500 and is signed by both the artist and muse?

so, who is to say a profit is being made at all when this is a trade, not a sale?

Weird, I see other members posting comments on similar threads here about being willing to trade their copy and no recourse. So, why single me out?

SHZA said:
    The admin was trying to tell you in the other thread that offering to trade the $500 charity poster that you just bought for items worth thousands of dollars violates the "no flipping" policy, i.e., buying items with the intent to resell for a profit. 

JD
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    SHZA said:
    Bingo.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    :rofl:

ibtl pt 2
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    jdickey82 said:
    Who is to say ... 
    The admin who shut down your thread. 
    jdickey82 said:
    I'm not the one who said you couldn't read. But I guess you also missed the part about respect for other members. 
  • Thanks for the snarky comments but this item just sold. Take care.

SHZA said:
    jdickey82 said:
    Who is to say ... 
    The admin who shut down your thread. 
    jdickey82 said:
    I'm not the one who said you couldn't read. But I guess you also missed the part about respect for other members. 

JD
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Are you getting any PMs from members interested in the hot flip exchange?

Just curious. 
    If I could get a Green Lady for a $500 charity item sold in 2021 I am going to have to consider getting in on the flipping game. 

Would someone take a few pints of my blood in possible trade, I wonder?
    edited January 2021
    Wait - you sold it?  I thought you were possibly interested in trading, when you received?
    Selling would certainly be flipping.  ;/
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
  • Im just here For the comments - THUMBS UP OBAMA  Meme Generator
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 1,977
    Wait - you sold it?  I thought you were possibly interested in trading, when you received?
    Don’t worry, he has a couple and will be going to eBay with them
    Hawk123 said:
    Don’t worry, he has a couple and will be going to eBay with them

Yeah I don't think the one here "sold", but who knows. 
    Still funny.
This discussion has been closed.