Keegan Hall benefitting EBRP signed Eddie Vedder prints

Comments

• mrezoocmrezooc Posts: 119
    Scored one as well!! That was a stressful 2hrs. Pearl jam fans really do know how to crash a site. 
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299
    Hoping EV signs this on the artwork itself and not in the margin like the Klausen collaboration a while back.  Thoughts?
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    edited January 2021

WOW!  I still cannot believe the incredible response to this project!! We SOLD OUT in an hour!! $100,000 raised for EB Research Partnership!! Thank YOU!! Now, time to start the drawing! 🙂
    FIRST LOOK!! In the very beginning of each drawing the goal is to simply get everything roughly laid out and in the correct place.  Once I have each element in approximately the correct location, I use my pencil to lightly shade and start blocking out the major contours of the figure.
    Lots more to come!! Eddie Vedder Pearl Jam
    And shouts to Danny Clinch Photography for the amazing reference image!!
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • davetendaveten Ireland Posts: 143
    Can't wait for this print
    cork 96,dublin 96,dublin 00,dublin 06,london 08, dublin 10, belfast 10, ev solo London 2012
  • One person got 4 and multiple people got 2... wish they would have put a limit of 1! Tried for 2 hours and nothing. But some will make a nice pay day on the flip. 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Just glad to get my 1.   Cant wait to frame this.  

Autographed pencil print.  Amazing. 
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    edited January 2021
    One person got 4 and multiple people got 2... wish they would have put a limit of 1! Tried for 2 hours and nothing. But some will make a nice pay day on the flip. 
    Very surprising to hear that he didn’t limit it to 1 per customer. I mean, did he think they’d have a hard time selling 200 of these? Really doesn’t make much sense. 

That said, PM me if you want to sell one for $600. 
    Post edited by bbiggs on
  • BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    edited January 2021
    Looks like a regular print without Eddie’s signature is available.  Also smaller in size. 

• scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    +2 here  B)
    Can you sell me one please?
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
    Looks like a regular print without Eddie’s signature is available.  Also smaller in size. 

Cool!

• Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    Well, I just bought the smaller version.  Thanks for posting.  Tried to get the Eddie signed one but wasn't lucky enough so this will have to do.  
    At first I thought this was the same image as on the Danny Clinch book but the ukulele is pointed in the opposite direction. Must still be from the same photo shoot though. 
  • Just snagged the $70 but still crap they didn’t cancel orders over 1
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
    Will be cool to see how this develops over this coming week.  
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    At first I thought this was the same image as on the Danny Clinch book but the ukulele is pointed in the opposite direction. Must still be from the same photo shoot though. 
    Image may contain 1 person standing and shoes
    PJNB said:
    Image may contain 1 person standing and shoes
    Oh nice!
  • I was able to purchase one of these. When I receive it I’ll be looking to possibly trade it for one of the following items:

‘00 Chicago poster
    ’98 Maui poster
    ‘98 East Troy poster
    ‘92 “Green Lady” poster
    Benaroya Hall vinyl set (original issue)
    ‘13 Charlotte poster
    ‘96 Charlotte poster
    ‘10 NYC Donkey Kong poster
    JD
  • HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 493
    demetrios said:

WOW!  I still cannot believe the incredible response to this project!! We SOLD OUT in an hour!! $100,000 raised for EB Research Partnership!! Thank YOU!! Now, time to start the drawing! 🙂
    FIRST LOOK!! In the very beginning of each drawing the goal is to simply get everything roughly laid out and in the correct place.  Once I have each element in approximately the correct location, I use my pencil to lightly shade and start blocking out the major contours of the figure.
    Lots more to come!! Eddie Vedder Pearl Jam
    And shouts to Danny Clinch Photography for the amazing reference image!!
    Scored one and definitely looking forward to it as the end result will be fantastic however, personally would have preferred the Wrigley jumping photo.  Not only because I was there but much cooler photo in my opinion.  This is more of a portrait.
  • and he’s got his ukulele in his hand...

• alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    Im so honored to be able to add this to my wall. 

What an amazing artist!

Cant wait to see it in person 🖼 👀 

His time lapse videos are really something else ⭐️ B)
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    Yeah I'm a little disappointed in the image that was chosen.  I wish it would have been a something from a live show.  Some of the images Danny Clinch has taken that are on his site would have been way better IMO.  But I have no doubt this will turn out really nice.  Oh well
    I actually prefer this to that jumping picture so im happy.  My favorite would have been a live shot singing but i like the portraits Clinch took with the ukulele.  

If his site was was built for the demand it would have sold out in minutes.  Took me 75 minutes of refreshing in the car while my wife and kid were shopping. They came back at one point to see if i got it.   They shopped for another 30 minutes :lol:
  • JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PA Posts: 179
    If his site was was built for the demand it would have sold out in minutes.  Took me 75 minutes of refreshing in the car while my wife and kid were shopping. They came back at one point to see if i got it.   They shopped for another 30 minutes :lol:
    This is almost identical to my experience. Refreshed for about 30 minutes and needed to run out with the wife and kids. Wife ran into a store and I sat in the parking lot refreshing with my kids in the back seat until I finally landed one at about 2:45PM EST. 😂 
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    If anyone is having second thoughts now that they know what the print is going to look like, pls hit me up....

I have plenty to trade and would love to get hold of one of these!!!
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    yeah Im in the 'that looks fucking amazing' group of people
    edited January 2021