• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,214
    you sons of bitches
    chinese-happy.jpg
    ^
    Yeah that will be cool to watch this weekend
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,445
    tiger  and charlie. tiger and charlie. tiger and charlie....

STFU! what, tiger is suddenly father of the year??? robert fucking young? what about all those years tiger was banging hos?

fuck tiger. good luck to his son.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,834
    Wobbie said:
    tiger  and charlie. tiger and charlie. tiger and charlie....

STFU! what, tiger is suddenly father of the year??? robert fucking young? what about all those years tiger was banging hos?

fuck tiger. good luck to his son.

Shes A Nice Lady GIFs  Tenor
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have a Robert Young reference.

Who is Robert Young?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    The first real hole of golf I ever played I made par. Hit it Into trees, drilled it over the green hit a tree and bounced back onto green.

First tournament I played in I topped the ball on the first tee and it went maybe 15 yards. Shot over 100 and came in next to last.  Probably around 13 years old.

This little punk makes his first eagle on tv
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,928
    I cannot wait to see what the future holds for this kid. 
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,734
    The first real hole of golf I ever played I made par. Hit it Into trees, drilled it over the green hit a tree and bounced back onto green.

First tournament I played in I topped the ball on the first tee and it went maybe 15 yards. Shot over 100 and came in next to last.  Probably around 13 years old.

I'm 37 and still looking for my first eagle.  He's 11 and had his first eagle on national TV.  
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,527

I'm 37 and still looking for my first eagle.  He's 11 and had his first eagle on national TV.  

I have only had two eagles (and a third with an asterisk).  Ironically, all three were on Par 4's and two of them were on the first hole.  One from about 150 with a sidehill lie, and then two from about 110 to 120.  The asterisk is because I used a mulligan off the first tee that hole. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    I've had a handful,  one this year.  All on par 5s. Never holed out an iron in the fairway on a par 4. 

No hole in one though
    elin was there?????? :tired_face:

tiger had to be having flashbacks to the nine iron.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have a Robert Young reference.

Who is Robert Young?

I was gonna reference ward cleaver but even june knew he was sometimes “a little hard on the beaver.” 

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:

I don't know. Sounds if they seem to be in a healthy enough relationship as far as ex spouses are concerned. I've read they have shared custody of the kids. 

Do you feel this way towards all people who have gone through a divorce? lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Wobbie said:

I don't know. Sounds if they seem to be in a healthy enough relationship as far as ex spouses are concerned. I've read they have shared custody of the kids. 

He really fucked up on the Elin thing.  I think she is a knockout, much more than his current beau. 
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:

He really fucked up on the Elin thing.  I think she is a knockout, much more than his current beau. 
    Hey man, Perkins had some pretty hot waitresses back in the day.

chinese-happy.jpg
    mrussel1 said:
    Wobbie said:

Hey man, Perkins had some pretty hot waitresses back in the day.

IHOP is the honey hole,  hate to tell you. 

It really is so bizarre. 
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    I hope the kid realizes how lucky he is.  He will never have to work a day in his life other than hitting a golf ball or hopefully doing something for those in need.
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

I doubt he’s even really tiger’s kid.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Kapalua!
    One of the benefits of that horrific year is it seems as if the golf season never ended and now it is starting again!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Hell yes! Love this tourney 
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,734
    Can't beat primetime golf.  There's a tournament every weekend through Labor Day...it's a beautiful thing.

Played Atlantic Dunes (Love III) and Heron Point (Dye) at Sea Pines in Hilton Head today in 4 hrs 10 min.  Was 48 degrees and windy but still so fun to play two nice courses in that amount of time and only pay the 9 hole rate for the second round. 

Working from Hilton Head for three weeks is something I'll do every Dec/Jan from now on.  Temps are 50 - 65 and courses aren't too busy and easy to get to.   Get done in 3 hours and still get a full days work in and then some.

^ That is record time for 2 rounds of golf. Sounds great. Never played Hilton Head, but want to. 
    There are a lot of courses to choose from on and off island.  It is interesting that there are only a few holes that you can see the ocean with 20 courses on an island.   Of the 12 courses I played on island they are all flat and several are very similar.  A lot of fun  and super convenient.  Pretty quiet this time of year. 
    There are a lot of courses to choose from on and off island.  It is interesting that there are only a few holes that you can see the ocean with 20 courses on an island.   Of the 12 courses I played on island they are all flat and several are very similar.  A lot of fun  and super convenient.  Pretty quiet this time of year. 
    Other than “cart path only”, I love winter golf.  Lift, clean and place doesn’t hurt the score either.
    As a fan of JT...yikes