Show me something funny! Post em here. Make me laugh!!!

Comments

• crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,692

Ew! I am sure that happens more than we think  :o
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Oh that is fucking gross!
    :lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    pooper eats
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

GlowGirl said:

Amex gave me $35 for free to spend with uber eats and I still said nope. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    GlowGirl said:

I haven't used my Uber credits since March.  All of that monthly freedom going down the drain!
    (Not down the toilet, as in this case....)
    GlowGirl said:

I haven't used my Uber credits since March.  All of that monthly freedom going down the drain!
    Haha. I no shit have used it twice since covid, once to buy sanitizer when my daughter was born, and the other to go to the liquor store. Sober. Just so I can use it some. Then I deployed, but yes, my free $15 uber credit a month has been going to waste as well. Even now that I am home. Lol
    GlowGirl said:

Haha. I no shit have used it twice since covid, once to buy sanitizer when my daughter was born, and the other to go to the liquor store. Sober. Just so I can use it some. Then I deployed, but yes, my free $15 uber credit a month has been going to waste as well. Even now that I am home. Lol
    Before I quit smoking a year and a half ago it was probably once a month where I would be at home late night and run out of smokes.  The Uber drivers would laugh that I was getting a ride to a wawa a mile and a half away.  Only smoked when I drank and I don't drive drunk so it was a no brainier, for me.
    I liked to think that my $15 free credit went toward those rides.  :lol:.      

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat said:

I love these things, lol!

saw a tweet....

"well played Dec 37, 2020. Well played"
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    Bring democracy back  PoliticalHumor
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..

• lol I was gonna post this!
  • 23scidoo said:
    Hahahahaha!  But seriously.  What do other countries think of us now?

Scidoo what is the common opinion of us?
    23scidoo said:

Read something about Canada, ask for a wall??..haha..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    23scidoo said:

@tempo_n_groove my friend, you don't want to know..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• 23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

@tempo_n_groove my friend, you don't want to know..
    I've asked people from other countries and they are flabbergasted at what they see on the news now.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    23scidoo said:
    HOLY SHIT THAT'S AWESOME
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,708
    Image may contain 1 person text that says Lou Bega OfficialLouBega When the quarantine ends release Mambo No 6 34k will 192 comments 11K shares Adam McGlynn A little bit of Monica still outside A little bit of Erica on my Skype A little bit of Rita quarantined A little bit of Tina on my screen A little bit of Sandra needing sun A little bit of Mary on my lawn A little bit of Jessica six feet back A little bit of you makes me stay masked
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Image may contain 1 person text that says Lou Bega OfficialLouBega When the quarantine ends release Mambo No 6 34k will 192 comments 11K shares Adam McGlynn A little bit of Monica still outside A little bit of Erica on my Skype A little bit of Rita quarantined A little bit of Tina on my screen A little bit of Sandra needing sun A little bit of Mary on my lawn A little bit of Jessica six feet back A little bit of you makes me stay masked
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GlowGirl said:

Before I quit smoking a year and a half ago it was probably once a month where I would be at home late night and run out of smokes.  The Uber drivers would laugh that I was getting a ride to a wawa a mile and a half away.  Only smoked when I drank and I don't drive drunk so it was a no brainier, for me.
    I liked to think that my $15 free credit went toward those rides.  :lol:.      

That's awesome. Yea when going to a bar was a thing, the $15 a month was quite beneficial. Right now they are giving a free $100 for bestbuy and another $100 home depot. 
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Image may contain 1 person text that says Lou Bega OfficialLouBega When the quarantine ends release Mambo No 6 34k will 192 comments 11K shares Adam McGlynn A little bit of Monica still outside A little bit of Erica on my Skype A little bit of Rita quarantined A little bit of Tina on my screen A little bit of Sandra needing sun A little bit of Mary on my lawn A little bit of Jessica six feet back A little bit of you makes me stay masked
    :smiley:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.