Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Painted Shield

2»

Comments

• LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,101
    tdawe said:
    LukinFan said:
    I'm sure they are long gone by now, but if anyone finds anymore online anywhere, please let me know. 
    I doubt you’ll find any more of these popping up on record stores sites, but if you’re willing to be a little patient you should be able to find this on Discogs at reasonable prices eventually. Right now there are two mint copies up for $60/65, but none have actually sold at that price yet (looks like there were four copies sold via Discogs on Friday - when you often will see some crazy prices due to FOMO fever - but all were in the $30-40 range). There were only 1,500 of these pressed so each store only had a few at most, but once things settle down (and, if you’re really patient, once any further pressings come out next year) my guess is you’ll be able to get your hands on this on the secondary market without too much trouble. 
    Yeah, that's true. I'm sure I'll be able to get a copy at some point. Anyone know how much the original price was?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,251
    LukinFan said:
    tdawe said:
    LukinFan said:
    I'm sure they are long gone by now, but if anyone finds anymore online anywhere, please let me know. 
    I doubt you’ll find any more of these popping up on record stores sites, but if you’re willing to be a little patient you should be able to find this on Discogs at reasonable prices eventually. Right now there are two mint copies up for $60/65, but none have actually sold at that price yet (looks like there were four copies sold via Discogs on Friday - when you often will see some crazy prices due to FOMO fever - but all were in the $30-40 range). There were only 1,500 of these pressed so each store only had a few at most, but once things settle down (and, if you’re really patient, once any further pressings come out next year) my guess is you’ll be able to get your hands on this on the secondary market without too much trouble. 
    Yeah, that's true. I'm sure I'll be able to get a copy at some point. Anyone know how much the original price was?
    My copy had a sticker price of $28.58.
    tdawe said:
    LukinFan said:
    tdawe said:
    LukinFan said:
    My copy had a sticker price of $28.58.
    thank you. Just curious. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 33,380
    edited December 2020
    LukinFan said:
    tdawe said:
    LukinFan said:
    Will keep my eyes peeled for you, Rog. I wasn’t able to make it out for RSD, so I put an ISO in Lost Dogs and kasedoug grabbed me a copy. Maybe put an ISO thread in Lost Dogs? Can't wait to spin this. Been listening on Spotify and I really like it.
    Post edited by mfc2006 on
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    LukinFan said:
    tdawe said:
    LukinFan said:
    Will keep my eyes peeled for you, Rog. I wasn’t able to make it out for RSD, so I put an ISO in Lost Dogs and kasedoug grabbed me a copy. Maybe put an ISO thread in Lost Dogs? Can't wait to spin this. Been listening on Spotify and I really like it.
    Thanks Matt! Great idea!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 64,780
    Anyone got an extra signed poster from Easy Street Records? ISO.

Thanks!