Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes
    Oh. Keep on truckin', I guess. Did you go on a virtual date with this new girl?
    I live in Sweden. Call us old-fashioned, but here we meet. 
    Gross!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • No
    Did you elbow bump? :how_interesting:
  • Oh. Keep on truckin', I guess. Did you go on a virtual date with this new girl?
    A moment of "do we hug?" and then a hug.

Don't hug/Shake hands anymore with people under normal circumstances though. Which feels like a big relief.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • No

Don't hug/Shake hands anymore with people under normal circumstances though. Which feels like a big relief.
    Right, because germs understand the "do we/don't we" gestures and abide. Please tell me you were wearing the hazmat suit with the tuxedo shirt printed on it.
  • Oh. Keep on truckin', I guess. Did you go on a virtual date with this new girl?

Right, because germs understand the "do we/don't we" gestures and abide. Please tell me you were wearing the hazmat suit with the tuxedo shirt printed on it.
    Hmm. Maybe it was the hazmat suit with the tuxedo printed on it that made her not wanna go on another date,,,
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • No
    No, it was the missing elbow bump. 
  • No
    She was looking forward to it all day...
  • She was looking forward to it all day...
    THEN

SHE

SHOULDN'T

HAVE

HAD

LOOKED

SO

GOD

DAMN

HUGGABLE
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    No
    I think PJ Soul and Dyer ran off together and that is why they hardly ever post anymore. Yes?
    Yes
    I think PJ Soul and Dyer ran off together and that is why they hardly ever post anymore. Yes?
    I’m officiating the nuptials. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    No
    dankind said:
    Traditional or completely @dankind vows? I'm going to stop the wedding if you're doing traditional vows. :tongue:
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Yes
    dankind said:
    Dudeist rites? 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • I don't understand anything.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Can confirm I ran off but not with PJ Soul.  But the main reason I'm not on as much anymore is that I'm working from home. More distractions to keep me busy in downtime.  When I was at work and bored, this was pretty much my only escape.
  • Yes
    Any updates on the Agnes situation Spiritual? 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,703
    Yes
    She met a guy  who plays sonic not Mario and it was over
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Yes
    She met a guy  who plays sonic not Mario and it was over
    Hahahahaha!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    She's dating a dude who looks like Bradley Cooper and is think about moving back north.

We are to take a beer once she gets back from easter vaccation.
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited April 2021
    Yes
    ^
    This should say no

Maybe someday there'll be a new different Agnes.
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,703
    Yes
    Brad Cooper Wow  she lucked out 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    edited August 2021
    No
    Can confirm I ran off but not with PJ Soul.  But the main reason I'm not on as much anymore is that I'm working from home. More distractions to keep me busy in downtime.  When I was at work and bored, this was pretty much my only escape.
    Are you still dating the woman with the lovely cat?

Edit: Feel free to lie if the answer isn't yes, or tell us you reunited with the lady who brought pies to a bar.We liked her style. :wink:
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
    No
    She's dating a dude who looks like Bradley Cooper and is think about moving back north.

Hmm, I never imagined Audrey Hepburn and Bradley Cooper together before...
    Yes

Perhaps because you're not into necrophilia...?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    No
    dankind said:

Perhaps because you're not into necrophilia...?
    I just think she would be better suited for someone like Wes Bentley, screw Bradley Cooper. :skull:
    No
    Didn't S_C once say that Agnes looked like Audrey Hepburn(alive, I assume)?

Edit: Feel free to lie if the answer isn't yes, or tell us you reunited with the lady who brought pies to a bar.We liked her style. :wink:
    We, um, just broke up Monday night.  Been a tough week.
    No

:hug:
    Do you want to talk about it? Or does she know about this place?

:hug:
    Do you want to talk about it? Or does she know about this place?
    She knows a Pearl Jam fan club forum exists but doubtful she'd ever think to visit or search me on here.  I don't have anything negative to say about her anyway. Things just weren't working out. There's no animosity between us and we've talked and had lunch together since.  It hurts but she was a good friend before we decided to date & become exclusive, so I still want to keep that much. 
  • Didn't S_C once say that Agnes looked like Audrey Hepburn(alive, I assume)?
    She does. Sort of. 
    Yes
    Didn't S_C once say that Agnes looked like Audrey Hepburn(alive, I assume)?
    She does. Sort of. 
    Would she make a good Aunt May?
    I SAW PEARL JAM