Show me something funny! Post em here. Make me laugh!!!

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    hedonist said:
    Probably funny only to me, but every morning around this time a food truck comes by for the nearby construction crews. The truck has one of those “La Cucaracha” horns but it’s broken, so it always goes out of key mid-way and then pitifully deflates to its death.

Makes me laugh every time!
    I thought that was every single job site gut truck 🚒 ? It is hilarious but I very vividly remember hearing those.

Sold Vegetables from one of those when I liked on Canfield in LA as well

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
     sooooo decent snowfall yesterday.  coming home from work today I pass by this city sports park. tennis courts, a skate park and a large flat field for soccer. decent little sledding hill too.   we have an artist. anonymous no less. created an image in the snow by walking it down.... Cock and balls.... symmetrical, even. really well done. estimate 40 ft from sack to tip.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    mickeyrat said:
     sooooo decent snowfall yesterday.  coming home from work today I pass by this city sports park. tennis courts, a skate park and a large flat field for soccer. decent little sledding hill too.   we have an artist. anonymous no less. created an image in the snow by walking it down.... Cock and balls.... symmetrical, even. really well done. estimate 40 ft from sack to tip.

Well, it's not mine then.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    ^^hahahahaha
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,648

Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    ^ :rofl:
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    23scidoo said:

that's just downright cruel. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417

• Final Round Matchup for POTY...

Vs.

Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Final Round Matchup for POTY...

Vs.

who's the dude on the bottom?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103

Vs.

You probably don't want to know. A few years ago the full pic circulated throughout the innerwebs and showed him being well endowed. The pic resurfaced this past year as part of covid memes.
  • Final Round Matchup for POTY...

Vs.

You probably don't want to know. A few years ago the full pic circulated throughout the innerwebs and showed him being well endowed. The pic resurfaced this past year as part of covid memes.
    https://manofmany.com/entertainment/videos/the-true-story-behind-wood-sitting-on-a-bed

RIP Barry Wood!!!
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103

Vs.

https://manofmany.com/entertainment/videos/the-true-story-behind-wood-sitting-on-a-bed

RIP Barry Wood!!!
    Did you know his name? If not, I don't want to know what search you did :lol:
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483

Vs.

RIP Barry Wood!!!

Barry Wood?  That's his choir pseudonym.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Malroth said:

Vs.

RIP Barry Wood!!!

Barry Wood?  That's his choir pseudonym.
    :lol:
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    edited January 2021

Not so much funny as amazing. My dad works in the robotics industry and sent me this link. These were built by Boston Dynamics. Let's just hope the robot uprising looks like this. Watch it to the end if you have a moment.

Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    GlowGirl said:

Not so much funny as amazing. My dad works in the robotics industry and sent me this link. These were built by Boston Dynamics. Let's just hope the robot uprising looks like this. Watch it to the end if you have a moment.

Only a matter of time before our robots replace us!
    GlowGirl said:

These can already dance better than I can :s

GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:

You have an Elaine thing going on?
    Posting video would be appropriate for this thread ....just sayin'.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I saw that for the first time the other day. Amazing.

The yellow one is badass. 
    edited January 2021
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:

Hmmm. I would say that my dancing skills fall somewhere in the middle between Elaine and the robots. I am a decent dancer on my own. Unlike Elaine, I have some semblance of rhythm. But, synchronized choreography - nope. 

Post edited by GlowGirl on
    hedonist said:
    I saw that for the first time the other day. Amazing.

The yellow one is badass. 
    That is why it's in the lead. The others are just backup robot dancers :)

GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:

Hmmm. I would say that my dancing skills fall somewhere in the middle between Elaine and the robots. I am a decent dancer on my own. Unlike Elaine, I have some semblance of rhythm. But, synchronized choreography - nope. 

So, no funny dancing video that we can hold over you forever?
    GlowGirl said:

Interesting! :plus_one: