Show me something funny! Post em here. Make me laugh!!!

Comments

• Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    Ross County FC is a soccer club in Scotland whose goalkeepers are all named Ross except for 1 of them whose last name is.....Ross

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Jumb0 said:
    Ross County FC is a soccer club in Scotland whose goalkeepers are all named Ross except for 1 of them whose last name is.....Ross

Ha! :smile:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    I think that is staged but laughed at it nonetheless.  :lol: 

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    I think that is staged but laughed at it nonetheless.  :lol: 

That was my first thought too but like you, couldn't stop laughing..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    shit was fake. chick was wearing a wig. who the the fuck moves like that
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Lion? Cupine?

Not the brightest family!

Damn. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    hedonist said:
    Lion? Cupine?

Damn. 
    Steve is the best host for this show....certainly since dirty dicky dawson.
    I know someone well who worked on that show for years ;) and there are lots of funny stories.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    hedonist said:
    Lion? Cupine?

Damn. 
    I know someone well who worked on that show for years ;) and there are lots of funny stories.  
    Agreed (Dick always gave me the willies yet I loved him in Hogan’s). He seems cool as hell and I doing his standup. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:
    Lion? Cupine?

Damn. 
    Agreed (Dick always gave me the willies yet I loved him in Hogan’s). He seems cool as hell and I doing his standup. 
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:
    Lion? Cupine?

Damn. 
    He always seemed like a total swinger. 
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,392

• They look like Victorian ghost children haunting the factory owner that killed them with his negligence. #TrumpPressConference 

• They look like Victorian ghost children haunting the factory owner that killed them with his negligence. #TrumpPressConference 
    Children of the Corn  anyone?
  • tish said:

So this is even funnier to me.  My cousins were at Disney or Universal, years ago and there was someone dressed as the Grinch.  He chases after my little cousin, about 4 at the time, scared the shit out of him.  Was trying to take a picture and all he did was scream and cry, his sister oblivious and Mother was laughing the whole time.  The father wanted to punch the Grinch but his wife kept laughing  so he let it go.

The pic they finally took is hysterical.  I'll post later!
    uhhhhh ummmmmm huh.......

tish said:

So this is even funnier to me.  My cousins were at Disney or Universal, years ago and there was someone dressed as the Grinch.  He chases after my little cousin, about 4 at the time, scared the shit out of him.  Was trying to take a picture and all he did was scream and cry, his sister oblivious and Mother was laughing the whole time.  The father wanted to punch the Grinch but his wife kept laughing  so he let it go.

The pic they finally took is hysterical.  I'll post later!
    Pay up tempo. I want to see it!
  • @tish here you go!

”take the effing picture” is muttered during this!
    That's one big ass jaw clench! The kid is soo upset. Thank for the visual.

So then, it'd be really funny to get them again.:bawling:
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited December 2020
    @tempo_n_groove COTC,  lol! :bawling::bawling:

Probably funny only to me, but every morning around this time a food truck comes by for the nearby construction crews. The truck has one of those “La Cucaracha” horns but it’s broken, so it always goes out of key mid-way and then pitifully deflates to its death.

Makes me laugh every time!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

They look like Victorian ghost children haunting the factory owner that killed them with his negligence. #TrumpPressConference 
    Children of the Corn  anyone?
    Children of the Con
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.