______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Kevin Gray 2014 cut, from digital, but wow it sounds good. Vinyl is so quiet, clarity is off the charts, but some may say it sounds almost clinical. Still a very good copy to have of a great album.

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,601
    SAP

Never got that last song. I guess thats how they wanted to end this short story. I always skip it anyway.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    Loujoe said:
    SAP

Never got that last song. I guess thats how they wanted to end this short story. I always skip it anyway.

drug induced boredom + studio time
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,601
    That explains it^^^
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    edited December 2020
    Sandro Perri-Soft Landing 
    Heavy Light 

Hey Rosetta-Seeds
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694

GlowGirl said:

Not going to lie. Had no idea what this was, so I had to look it up.
    MedozK said:
    GlowGirl said:

Not going to lie. Had no idea what this was, so I had to look it up.
    Camper Van Beethoven. There are a few good songs on it. It was David Lowery’s band before Cracker. I hadn’t listened to it in a really long time. Some of it is great, and some songs are skippable. 

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    GlowGirl said:

@Empty Glass
    (Are you still fucking 🐷?)

I like it, GG!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    GlowGirl said:

@Empty Glass
    (Are you still fucking on 🐷?)

I like it, GG!
    *edited for poor syntax! :lol:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    dankind said:
    GlowGirl said:

@Empty Glass
    (Are you still fucking on 🐷?)

I like it, GG!
    *edited for poor syntax! :lol:
    Hahaha. 
    Thanks man!

I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

Love this album. I got this new reissue as well. A while back I did a little research on the kid who did this and the War cover. He is a photographer now. A few years ago he got upset with U2 because they support pro-choice. He is a big anti-abortion guy, apparently.

edited December 2020
    MedozK said:
    Kevin Gray 2014 cut, from digital, but wow it sounds good. Vinyl is so quiet, clarity is off the charts, but some may say it sounds almost clinical. Still a very good copy to have of a great album.

I am listening to this now. I forgot about the way the album sides are ordered - sides 1 and 4 on the same record, and then sides 2 and 3 on the other record. Is this 2014 cut the same way @MedozK ? Really annoying. I guess it is a flashback to the days when people used to stack their records. I guess if I want to hear it in the correct order I have to get up change the record, and then change the record again 2 more times.

Post edited by GlowGirl on
    dankind said:

Kinda wanted this on RSD, but decided against it. Good album.
    GlowGirl said:

@Empty Glass

I like it, GG!
    Thanks. Though I don't get the side message to Empty Glass. Must be before my time. It feels like it needs an explanation though ;)

GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:

@Empty Glass

I like it, GG!
    Thanks. Though I don't get the side message to Empty Glass. Must be before my time. It feels like it needs an explanation though ;)

Empty is a friend who is rarely on here any longer.  Much longer story around 🐷, though.