Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    System of a Down--Mezmerize
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

• Excellent pressing. Sounds great 
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Listened to what is probably my favorite record that I own...in poor condition, although playable....it was handed down from my mother.  Original US pressing, although a high ass number.
    Still cool to know she spun it for all of those years, was one of her favorite records.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    This one on now, a past RSD get

This is god awful.  The record feels like a potato chip.  :lol:. Lightest one I own?  Feels like it.
    For $2.00 I guess I am ok with it being here.  My older brother was big into Foreigner in the early 80s.

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,595
    May 30th said:

^^^Caught him at his first show when he kicked this tour off at a house show. Killed it. I was a mess of bottled emotions and this just cut me open.
    Listened to what is probably my favorite record that I own...in poor condition, although playable....it was handed down from my mother.  Original US pressing, although a high ass number.
    Still cool to know she spun it for all of those years, was one of her favorite records.

Great taste. Wild record. 
    Loujoe said:
    ^^^Caught him at his first show when he kicked this tour off at a house show. Killed it. I was a mess of bottled emotions and this just cut me open.
    Awesome. What a great album. 

• rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124

How awesome that your mom owned this on vinyl!

I think my mom just had Bobby Vinton records lol

I know I had one of two of these on 8-track.  The one with Sexy Sadie.  Number 9 took up a whole track.  *Click*

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    dankind said:

Burn, motherfucker! Burn American dreams!
    I like it.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    mosh it up!
    Got this sucker for 4 bucks a few years back. This was before my joint started to hit ebay and more for to price stuff. Miss walking into the shop. Everything was 4 bucks. Double albums 8. Fattened up my collection there over the years. Owner knew they were worth more but wanted to get good stuff to people who would spin em silly.
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited November 2020

Great album, I have quite a few records that have been handed down to me. Sometimes not the best pressings, but have a place in my heart and when I listen to them it takes me to that place and time. That is the extra little something that physical media gives you that you just can't stream.
    Post edited by MedozK on
    MedozK said:

Great album, I have quite a few records that have been handed down to me. Sometimes not the best pressings, but have a place in my heart and when I listen to them it takes me to that place and time. That is the extra little something that physical media gives you that you just can't stream.
    Yessir!

New Cut Worms album 

edited November 2020

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689
    MedozK said:

Nice.