______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• GlowGirl said:

I want this one on vinyl so bad. 
    I don’t blame you. The songs sound amazing on this pressing. So many amazing songs.
    I hope when they reissue this that they leave it alone. It’s perfect.  

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    GlowGirl said:

I want this one on vinyl so bad. 
    I don’t blame you. The songs sound amazing on this pressing. So many amazing songs.
    I hope when they reissue this that they leave it alone. It’s perfect.  
    I’m sure it sounds amazing. I just hope they reissue it so I can get a copy. 

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Thanksgiving Tradition. Happy Thanksgiving!

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    MedozK said:

I have the first two, but still need this one.  I assume it's great?  "Pronounced" is a musical revelation.  It's hits so hard right out of the gates.  I have that as the 45 rpm and the Second Helping as 33.  

I never get tired of this one. 

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    GlowGirl said:

I never get tired of this one. 
    By FAR my favorite Dylan album
    edited November 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:

I have the first two, but still need this one.  I assume it's great?  "Pronounced" is a musical revelation.  It's hits so hard right out of the gates.  I have that as the 45 rpm and the Second Helping as 33.  
    I have the Mobile Fidelity of the 1st record and Street Survivors, the 33 AP of Second Helping and the original Sounds of the South yellow labels for the 1st two. The SOS are worth the hunt. Nuthin' Fancy is a good record, but nowhere near the 1st two. They are basically greatest hits records. I have the cheap Friday Music reissue of Gimme Back My Bullets, because Kevin Gray cut it.
    Post edited by MedozK on

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    MedozK said:
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:

I have the Mobile Fidelity of the 1st record, the 33 AP of Second Helping and the original Sounds of the South yellow labels for the 1st two. The SOS are worth the hunt. Nuthin' Fancy is a good record, but nowhere near the 1st two. They are basically greatest hits records.
    My AP Pronounced is my "hard" rock reference album.  It's what I compare every other rock album as the pinnacle of what a rock album can sound like.  
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:

I have the Mobile Fidelity of the 1st record, the 33 AP of Second Helping and the original Sounds of the South yellow labels for the 1st two. The SOS are worth the hunt. Nuthin' Fancy is a good record, but nowhere near the 1st two. They are basically greatest hits records.
    My AP Pronounced is my "hard" rock reference album.  It's what I compare every other rock album as the pinnacle of what a rock album can sound like.  
    Yea, I LOVE that record. I should prolly look into getting the 45 before it goes OOP.

Thanks @GlowGirl, had to pull one of my copies out. 

MedozK said:

Yours is a much better copy than mine. I just have the one with the red Columbia label. 
    edited November 2020
    GlowGirl said:
    MedozK said:

Yours is a much better copy than mine. I just have the one with the red Columbia label. 
    I have one of those also, I don’t think there is a bad copy of this one. Essential for everyone’s collection.

I SAW PEARL JAM

I guess this really isn’t “other” music, but it’s on my turntable right now. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    GlowGirl said:

Always a pleasure to spin.  Can close my eyes and "see it" as well after hundreds of viewings over the years.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    GlowGirl said:

Always a pleasure to spin.  Can close my eyes and "see it" as well after hundreds of viewings over the years.
    Same. I remember recording it on to a VHS tape from MTV. I can’t even count how many times I watched it. I probably still have that tape somewhere in a box. But no VCR. 
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:

Same. I remember recording it on to a VHS tape from MTV. I can’t even count how many times I watched it. I probably still have that tape somewhere in a box. But no VCR. 
    ebay.....

edited November 2020

Burn, motherfucker! Burn American dreams!
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.