Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Just about all of the claims made today should be easily proveable. Even if proven true, most don’t see like a big enough scale to change the election. But should definitely hold those individuals accountable if they falsified information on ballots and post marked dates, etc. Thousands of ballots being dropped off with only a vote for Biden, ballots being run 3 or 4 times, all should be easily proveable.
    The only allocation that seems likely to alter the results is the algorithm that changes votes from Trump to Biden. Claiming they only caught it because Trump won so many votes that it threw the algorithm off or whatever she said. That should be one of the easiest ones to prove.
    So either they provide all the evidence they claim to have and the courts and officials will be forced to overturn the results, or nothing comes of this at all and Biden is inaugurated.

My guess is if they had the proof, other than affidavits from individuals, they would have already shared that. They would have shown the algorithm they uncovered and exactly which votes got switched by now if they had that information. They’d be sharing all the information they have to embarrass as many people as they can.
    How in the world would they get to the source code to decipher said algorithm? It's a farce,  in the same league as bringing in Soros and Hugo Chavez into the conspiracy. 
    I agree with you that I don't think its legit. I also think it if were real, it would be easy to prove. I don't know how they would get the algorithm and decipher it, I'm not a hacker, but if it existed, you don't think the head of the country could figure it out and trace ballots back and see if any were switched? If it did exist I don't see it being that difficult for top tech guys to figure out which votes were changed over The fact they haven't presented solid evidence of said algorithm leads me to believe that it doesn't exist. Because if it did, they'd find it and release it. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Biden
    all of this is designed to convince the public that what they are saying is true. it's all they have left. 

if you can't win, start a war. scorched earth. bannon is laughing. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Just about all of the claims made today should be easily proveable. Even if proven true, most don’t see like a big enough scale to change the election. But should definitely hold those individuals accountable if they falsified information on ballots and post marked dates, etc. Thousands of ballots being dropped off with only a vote for Biden, ballots being run 3 or 4 times, all should be easily proveable.
    The only allocation that seems likely to alter the results is the algorithm that changes votes from Trump to Biden. Claiming they only caught it because Trump won so many votes that it threw the algorithm off or whatever she said. That should be one of the easiest ones to prove.
    So either they provide all the evidence they claim to have and the courts and officials will be forced to overturn the results, or nothing comes of this at all and Biden is inaugurated.

My guess is if they had the proof, other than affidavits from individuals, they would have already shared that. They would have shown the algorithm they uncovered and exactly which votes got switched by now if they had that information. They’d be sharing all the information they have to embarrass as many people as they can.
    How in the world would they get to the source code to decipher said algorithm? It's a farce,  in the same league as bringing in Soros and Hugo Chavez into the conspiracy. 
    I agree with you that I don't think its legit. I also think it if were real, it would be easy to prove. I don't know how they would get the algorithm and decipher it, I'm not a hacker, but if it existed, you don't think the head of the country could figure it out and trace ballots back and see if any were switched? If it did exist I don't see it being that difficult for top tech guys to figure out which votes were changed over The fact they haven't presented solid evidence of said algorithm leads me to believe that it doesn't exist. Because if it did, they'd find it and release it. 
    In my opinion you've analyzed this far too much already.  It was bullshit from the start. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:

In my opinion you've analyzed this far too much already.  It was bullshit from the start. 
    It reminds me of what Tucker Carlson said about it last night. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    Biden
    I don't know if what this random tweeter says is true, but if so, It's peak Trump Legal Circus.

these idiots
    BREAKING Trump legal team referenced THE WRONG STATE in their suit They confused Michigan & Minnesota but the places they alleged cast more votes than residents are in the part of Minnesota that voted red. Trump's lawyers just accidentally accused him of cheating..

1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    OnWis97 said:
    I don't know if what this random tweeter says is true, but if so, It's peak Trump Legal Circus.

these idiots
    BREAKING Trump legal team referenced THE WRONG STATE in their suit They confused Michigan & Minnesota but the places they alleged cast more votes than residents are in the part of Minnesota that voted red. Trump's lawyers just accidentally accused him of cheating..

Its true and its hilarious. 

Also unrelated but I did not want to double post. There are probably millions of this guy out there in the USA. He is not acting and actually believes in this shit. 

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

these idiots

Also unrelated but I did not want to double post. There are probably millions of this guy out there in the USA. He is not acting and actually believes in this shit. 

Whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!  :cry:  :cry::cry:  

Whoa!  :lol:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Biden
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

these idiots

some sick fucks out there. get help, jesus. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

these idiots

"I love the poorly educated." 
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

these idiots

"I love the poorly educated." 
    When HRC supporters cried (and were made fun of for doing so) they were concerned for their country. This guy...not so much. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

these idiots

some sick fucks out there. get help, jesus. 
    It's honestly,  and truly sad.  I feel bad for him and how he's been manipulated and used for years. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,701
    Biden
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

these idiots

These people freak me out - especially if they are willing to take other people out with them.

edited November 2020
    Biden
    GlowGirl said:
    PJNB said:
    OnWis97 said:

these idiots

These people freak me out - especially if they are willing to take other people out with them.

It's amazing how it's people like this that are deathly afraid of people from the middle east because of their political and religious devotion, willing to die for their leaders....yet, guys like this are just the white equivalent. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:

It takes about 3 seconds to come to the conclusion if they have evidence, they would have shown it.
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:

It takes about 3 seconds to come to the conclusion if they have evidence, they would have shown it.
    It takes a nanosecond to come to the conclusion that it was bullshit from the beginning though. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I'm sitting this one out
    https://youtu.be/AKN1Q5SjbeI
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:

It takes a nanosecond to come to the conclusion that it was bullshit from the beginning though. 
    Yup.
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:

In fairness,  they did waive around some alleged affidavits.  So lock it in. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    https://twitter.com/kamalaharris/status/1329879694972477440?s=21
    Now they need $$$ to try to transition lol this is a joke this country is officially a shit banana republic, I’m blaming Obama for following political norms by transitioning power over to the Covidiot in 2016! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,425
    Biden
    Now they need $$$ to try to transition lol this is a joke this country is officially a shit banana republic, I’m blaming Obama for following political norms by transitioning power over to the Covidiot in 2016! 

you sre of course welcome to go home if you prefer
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  •  Where should I go?

(edit, for content)mickeyrat said:

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,148
    Biden
    This is a long thread so you have to click the link if you want to read it all

I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    This is a long thread so you have to click the link if you want to read it all

Great read and spot on. 
  • Books on tape, apparently, aren’t as effective, it would seem, as reading a book, IMHO.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mickeyrat said:

How does Jose going back to his house change anything?
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    mickeyrat said:

I could be misunderstanding you, but I was under the impression that Jose is home. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Where one goes is determined by books on tape, or by ignorance, I guess? 

Brilliantati©
    edited November 2020
    PJNB said:
    Follow up to this. It is crazy that even when Tucker is holding their hand the whole segment and softly breaks the news to the base that their is no evidence of widespread fraud they still turn on him as fast as they did. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/21/media/tucker-carlson-fox-news-traitor/index.html
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    Here’s why I think we can’t compromise or play with the republicans

https://youtu.be/CaPgDQkmqqM
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    Biden
    static111 said:
    Here’s why I think we can’t compromise or play with the republicans

https://youtu.be/CaPgDQkmqqM

There is no point in arguing with alt-right fanatics.  They are either mentally ill, succumbed to conditioning, delusional, or just simply angry and wanting to troll anyone in the world they believe they can piss off. 

The best thing to do is be better than that and work hard to do what one can to make a positive difference by doing things are helpful and make sense.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.