Donald Trump

Comments

• dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    MayDay10 said:
    seriously though.  What was wrong with Giuliani?  He was sweating profusely and looked ready to keel over
    Hung over.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    Needs to tuck his shirt in.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    MayDay10 said:
    seriously though.  What was wrong with Giuliani?  He was sweating profusely and looked ready to keel over
    The men with the Butterfly Nets to go get him?

He may have Issues and needs help?
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Well, he probably got Covid from the circus act at the WH. He's due for a turn. He'll most likely keel over soon.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    brianlux said:

Yes, good article.  It's interesting what the author says about flags.  Also about how people will cling to something, no matter how absurd, as a way to feel a sense of connection and purpose.  But still, I can't feel sorry for people having that kind of need when what they cling to is so destructive, full of hatred, and void of reason.  Sad, sad, sad. 
    That was good, but I would like something a little deeper.  There is some sort of sense of 'belonging' these people crave, and being a megafan of Donald trump somehow quenches that thirst.  Why is this happening, and why is it happening to so many people.... and people of a lot of different backgrounds?  

The whole flag thing is bizarre.  I drove by a house this morning that looks ready to topple over.  There was a giant flag with Trump straddling a tank, ripped with muscles, and holding an automatic rifle.  WTF?  Does this person think that Donald Trump would give one shit about this person outside their vote and money? Is it belonging to some club?  Is supporting Republicans somehow making this person feel like they are a member of the country's elite class and they see Democrats as a clear class below as black people living in projects and using our tax dollars on rims and Obama phones?  

Its astonishing how many people buy into this, despite so much evidence showing what a farce/scam this family/administration is.  Wealthy, educated, successful people at work are going on about how the election was rigged and how Trump was winning before all these votes 'magically appeared' over the following days.  They think Andrew Cuomo is making mask mandates and shutdowns in order for some sort of authoritarian takeover of our state?  Or he hates WNY because we dont heavily support him and he is punishing us with more rules?
    The longer this legal farce goes on and the more I hear otherwise educated Trump supporters talk about a rigged election the more I think he has a chance of flipping something and staying in office.  We’re talking about a guy that has a history of drawing out legal battles. Some wins some losses. As for jearl pams comments about trump safaris only finding the worst people, I’m not so sure. Maybe it’s because I don’t know any republicans that aren’t at least entertaining some aspect of this farce.  So far all the trump voters and republicans I’ve come across from hillbillies to people with advanced degrees have been talking about the rigged election.   I would like to hear from some of these so called Republicans that are in touch with reality, so far that seems to be a minority of the trump voting population.

In Heather Cox Richardson's latest letter (see Mickyrat's thread), she says:

"Trump’s erratic behavior is starting to alarm even Republican lawmakers, who have kept silent as Trump has done pretty much whatever he wished for the past four years. His firing yesterday of Christopher Krebs, the nation’s top cybersecurity official, led some Republicans to speak out against the president. “I’m sure I’m not the only one that would like some return to a little bit more of a—I don’t even know what’s normal anymore,” said Senator John Cornyn (R-TX)."

I think what we need to hope for/ push for is for more Republican lawmakers to do the right thing and speak out against the soul eater's erratic, abnormal behavior.  If Trump somehow does flip this thing and maintains the office for another 4 years, we are all going to be totally fucked.  There is no way this does not lead to irreparable damage.  More Republicans need to get off their ass and speak out against this tyrant who is hell bent on destroying America. 

If that were to happen, the American democracy would be over.

Trumps coup is still going at full speed and when are the democrats going to fight back? When are biden voters going to start protesting? When are the protesters going to form a blockade around Guiliani’s office to prevent his next shipment of shoe polish for his hair? The gunk was literally dripping down his face at that absurd voter fraud conspiracy theory presser today.

Trump will not back down. So how does this end?

Anyone watch Bushwick? Does it end like that? It’s on Netflix another 4 days, so hurry and watch our future.
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    brianlux said:

Yes, good article.  It's interesting what the author says about flags.  Also about how people will cling to something, no matter how absurd, as a way to feel a sense of connection and purpose.  But still, I can't feel sorry for people having that kind of need when what they cling to is so destructive, full of hatred, and void of reason.  Sad, sad, sad. 
    That was good, but I would like something a little deeper.  There is some sort of sense of 'belonging' these people crave, and being a megafan of Donald trump somehow quenches that thirst.  Why is this happening, and why is it happening to so many people.... and people of a lot of different backgrounds?  

The whole flag thing is bizarre.  I drove by a house this morning that looks ready to topple over.  There was a giant flag with Trump straddling a tank, ripped with muscles, and holding an automatic rifle.  WTF?  Does this person think that Donald Trump would give one shit about this person outside their vote and money? Is it belonging to some club?  Is supporting Republicans somehow making this person feel like they are a member of the country's elite class and they see Democrats as a clear class below as black people living in projects and using our tax dollars on rims and Obama phones?  

Its astonishing how many people buy into this, despite so much evidence showing what a farce/scam this family/administration is.  Wealthy, educated, successful people at work are going on about how the election was rigged and how Trump was winning before all these votes 'magically appeared' over the following days.  They think Andrew Cuomo is making mask mandates and shutdowns in order for some sort of authoritarian takeover of our state?  Or he hates WNY because we dont heavily support him and he is punishing us with more rules?
    The longer this legal farce goes on and the more I hear otherwise educated Trump supporters talk about a rigged election the more I think he has a chance of flipping something and staying in office.  We’re talking about a guy that has a history of drawing out legal battles. Some wins some losses. As for jearl pams comments about trump safaris only finding the worst people, I’m not so sure. Maybe it’s because I don’t know any republicans that aren’t at least entertaining some aspect of this farce.  So far all the trump voters and republicans I’ve come across from hillbillies to people with advanced degrees have been talking about the rigged election.   I would like to hear from some of these so called Republicans that are in touch with reality, so far that seems to be a minority of the trump voting population.

"Trump’s erratic behavior is starting to alarm even Republican lawmakers, who have kept silent as Trump has done pretty much whatever he wished for the past four years. His firing yesterday of Christopher Krebs, the nation’s top cybersecurity official, led some Republicans to speak out against the president. “I’m sure I’m not the only one that would like some return to a little bit more of a—I don’t even know what’s normal anymore,” said Senator John Cornyn (R-TX)."

I think what we need to hope for/ push for is for more Republican lawmakers to do the right thing and speak out against the soul eater's erratic, abnormal behavior.  If Trump somehow does flip this thing and maintains the office for another 4 years, we are all going to be totally fucked.  There is no way this does not lead to irreparable damage.  More Republicans need to get off their ass and speak out against this tyrant who is hell bent on destroying America. 

Trumps coup is still going at full speed and when are the democrats going to fight back? When are biden voters going to start protesting? When are the protesters going to form a blockade around Guiliani’s office to prevent his next shipment of shoe polish for his hair? The gunk was literally dripping down his face at that absurd voter fraud conspiracy theory presser today.

Anyone watch Bushwick? Does it end like that? It’s on Netflix another 4 days, so hurry and watch our future.
    Either Kangaroo SCOTUS-style or with faithless electors. Michigan people flying to DC to have their families threatened?  I think you can count on that happening in other states, too.

1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    brianlux said:

democrats aren't protesting now just the same way republicans weren't taking to the streets about mueller. no one believes that this will amount to a bill of beans. 

why does trump even care about michigan. every other state is lost. he still loses big time. unless he thinks he can get enough faithless electors. this is all a massive hail mary. sure, we're all worried here because we're just so fucking desperate for this nightmare to finally be over and he's done so much shit none of us thought he'd do or be able to pull off or both. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    edited November 2020
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    brianlux said:

democrats aren't protesting now just the same way republicans weren't taking to the streets about mueller. no one believes that this will amount to a bill of beans. 

why does trump even care about michigan. every other state is lost. he still loses big time. unless he thinks he can get enough faithless electors. this is all a massive hail mary. sure, we're all worried here because we're just so fucking desperate for this nightmare to finally be over and he's done so much shit none of us thought he'd do or be able to pull off or both. 
    He just needs the tipping point.  Once the first rubes abandon democracy for Trump, the rest will roll right in.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    brianlux said:

Trump doesn’t work. He doesn’t put energy into anything. So it stops when his $ stops or his influence over others stops.  

Since it seems the $ is drying up, that could be a good thing. Cause I’m afraid his supporters give him leverage.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    You guys are worrying too much right now. This is all a PR campaign.  Once the election is certified in December it’s officially over.  Further, once the swing states finish their processes, it’s all over but the credits.  Rudy is not there to run a coherent legal strategy, he’s there to gin up,the base.  I know you all know this, but ignore the press conferences and noise.  Just watch the states certify.  Until he is able to stop Michigan and PA from certifying, it’s over.  And as we discussed before, the governor has the power to choose the electors, not the legislatures.  They can only nominate.  
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Get your tickets now:

https://djtrumplibrary.com/
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Get your tickets now:

that is fantastic
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Get your tickets now:

There’s virtually no chance the real Trump Presidential Library will have this professional of a website.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    OnWis97 said:
    Get your tickets now:

There’s virtually no chance the real Trump Presidential Library will have this professional of a website.
    Angelfire
  • Playing with umbrellas again, entertaining the kids.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Do it again daddy! Do it again!

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,593
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    brianlux said:

My guess is it ends with a lot of noise, moderate to large amounts of acting out by hard-core Trump supporters including more Trump Truck Trains with the intent to frighten as many people as possible while targeting downtown areas in cities big and small, and Trump leaving Biden with one hell of a big mess to have to deal with for quite some time.  And almost everyone will suffer to some degree as a result, even the Trump supporters. It's madness.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    brianlux said:

My guess is it ends with a lot of noise, moderate to large amounts of acting out by hard-core Trump supporters including more Trump Truck Trains with the intent to frighten as many people as possible while targeting downtown areas in cities big and small, and Trump leaving Biden with one hell of a big mess to have to deal with for quite some time.  And almost everyone will suffer to some degree as a result, even the Trump supporters. It's madness.
    Agreed. He's the Trashcan Man president now. 
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    brianlux said:

Many...most....Trump supporters are shooting themselves in the foot.  He doesn’t give a damn about them and he’s sacrifice all of em in exchange for a chip-in from the bunker.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    OnWis97 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    brianlux said:

Many...most....Trump supporters are shooting themselves in the foot.  He doesn’t give a damn about them and he’s sacrifice all of em in exchange for a chip-in from the bunker.
    But they don't know and don't care.  They will never believe that...it's the tRump Temple
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    edited November 2020
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    maybe whenever anyone takes a shit they can call it "Taking a Trump" instead
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Ivanka Trump slams New York tax investigations as '100% motivated by politics, publicity and rage'

'This is harassment pure and simple,' she wrote

(...actually, it's based on evidence of CRIME)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ivanka-trump-new-york-tax-investigations-motivated-politics
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    If they name it, how about after the people that made it happen?  You know...the scientists?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,420
    If they name it, how about after the people that made it happen?  You know...the scientists?

or after the first death
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    edited November 2020
    If you want to name something after trump, let's rename the the Bettafish, Trumpfish.  It's lifespan is 4 years and it basically does nothing useful in that time.
    It only turns everything into shit and makes others clean up it's mess.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,420
    If you want to name something after trump, let's rename the the Bettafish, Trumpfish.  It's lifespan is 4 years and it basically does nothing useful in that time.

clownfish?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

clownfish?
    Good call, they seem to live 3-5 years too.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    MayDay10 said:
    Based on the drizzling brown liquid running down the sides of his face it is apparent that Rudolph's brain could no longer process the lunacy and shit itself. Tots and pears, Rudy.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
This discussion has been closed.