what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,415
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,396
    The old proverb goes... if you have a hammer, the world looks like a nail
    So if you have a vagina, the world looks like a bunch of dicks?
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    tish said:
    The old proverb goes... if you have a hammer, the world looks like a nail
    So if you have a vagina, the world looks like a bunch of dicks?

I SAW PEARL JAM
    Hahahaha..

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    Beautiful autumnal colours . . . 

"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    ^ :plus_one:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Woww @Fifthelement such vibrant colors!! Autumn had been beautiful this year..is nature rewarding us for this slower pace??The leaves have started changing here in Charlotte, but they are absolutley peaking in the NC mountains right now. Hoping to take a drive/hike on the Blue Ridge Parkway Sunday.
    Woww @Fifthelement such vibrant colors!! Autumn had been beautiful this year..is nature rewarding us for this slower pace??The leaves have started changing here in Charlotte, but they are absolutley peaking in the NC mountains right now. Hoping to take a drive/hike on the Blue Ridge Parkway Sunday.
    It’s is a beautiful time of the year.  My favourite season. I hope you are able to get out and enjoy the mountains this weekend.  I look forward to seeing pix from your neck of the woods.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    It’s is a beautiful time of the year.  My favourite season. I hope you are able to get out and enjoy the mountains this weekend.  I look forward to seeing pix from your neck of the woods.
    Here in LA, our view includes TWO trees with reddish leaves :lol:

I’m envious of you with such gorgeous foliage. 
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    If I make it there I will certainly post some photos!

@hedonist May those 2 trees stay bright for many daysss and not "Wither" too soon..

It's been a few years but I think I remember you were a fan of these guys... ;) 

https://youtu.be/mh6be1tz6Os
  • We have those colours here . We took our 3 year old into the leaves and took photos. I Love the red tones against the yellows . Nature has its own religion gospel of the land!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    If I make it there I will certainly post some photos!

@hedonist May those 2 trees stay bright for many daysss and not "Wither" too soon..

It's been a few years but I think I remember you were a fan of these guys... ;) 

https://youtu.be/mh6be1tz6Os
    I really liked their first album, but haven’t listened to them in ages!
    hedonist said:
    Here in LA, our view includes TWO trees with reddish leaves :lol:

I’m envious of you with such gorgeous foliage. 
    Two is better than none! 😊

We have those colours here . We took our 3 year old into the leaves and took photos. I Love the red tones against the yellows . Nature has its own religion gospel of the land!
    I bet you guys got some lovely photos.  Nature provides an amazing canvas to create on and truly is the gospel of the land.
    2 dead kids in Greece and about 10 dead people in Turkey from the earthquake earlier today..my prayers to their families..

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

Good thoughts to you all, 23. You folks are dealing with some crazy shaking and its horrible aftermaths. 
    hedonist said:
    Good thoughts to you all, 23. You folks are dealing with some crazy shaking and its horrible aftermaths. 
    Thank you Hedo, no bad comes alone..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

23scidoo said:
    2 dead kids in Greece and about 10 dead people in Turkey from the earthquake earlier today..my prayers to their families..

Devastating!  Sending healing vibes to all.
    I wonder if, after the election (and all those fucking VOTE!!!! bombardments are gone), we’ll still be at each other like this. Shunning those with different wants, needs, opinions...the overall ugliness of character. 

Maybe this is just how people are? SAY they want peace, or understanding, but not doing much to contribute to it. Not really hearing each other, just dismissing. 

I dunno. It’s been going ‘round my mind lately. 
    RIP Mr. Connery..

https://youtu.be/sl3uKXU6VLI
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,707
    It’s one of those nights where I am hungry but have no clue what I feel like eating. I know I am going to order in - but what?
    GlowGirl said:
    It’s one of those nights where I am hungry but have no clue what I feel like eating. I know I am going to order in - but what?
    I’m the opposite of you tonight! We ordered in yesterday, so I’m probably just gonna make a simple sauté of veggies, rice noodles, and some kind of spicy Asian sauce.

For myself only  though. Husband won’t touch it :lol:

(and, I do believe we have Snickers ice cream bars in the freezer!)
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    I’m the opposite of you tonight! We ordered in yesterday, so I’m probably just gonna make a simple sauté of veggies, rice noodles, and some kind of spicy Asian sauce.

For myself only  though. Husband won’t touch it :lol:

(and, I do believe we have Snickers ice cream bars in the freezer!)
    Yum. It all sounds good. I love rice noodles.  I could also totally go for a Snickers ice cream bar. I ended up getting Indian food. I have leftovers for tomorrow. So I am all set for Sunday. I am behind on grocery shopping. Need to do that soon. 
    GlowGirl said:
    I was the same.  Ended up with sushi. Yum! 
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited November 2020
    I've spent all weekend doing embroidery and I've finally figured out how to sew a french knot. If there is anyone else out there who's been struggling like me (due to crappy instructions on the embroidery set) I'd be more than happy to show you. It's actually quite satisfying knowing when to twine.
    It's too damn dark for 5:45pm. Feels like the day is already over. Is it time for bed yet?
  • It's 11.30pm here @GlowGirl so I'm going to sleep now. Night night x
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    23scidoo said:
    He's another one who has to go !!
    edited November 2020
    Right!!
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

Life goes on.

(ob-la-di ob-la-da)