~ The Kitty Thread!! ~ Take 2!

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694

Apparently, Tristan makes a nice pillow. 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    That is so sweet. I think we’re gonna start looking for a kitten in the next couple weeks. 

And fuck internet and cable monopolies!
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,593
    hedonist said:
    That is so sweet. I think we’re gonna start looking for a kitten in the next couple weeks. 

Cool!  Post pics if you get one!

And plus one to the last statement!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

hedonist said:

Yay kittens!!! Can’t wait to see photos. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Our latest additions to our family I present you Orin he’s a male with white spots she’s all gray her name is Thea! Off course my pug Twinkie is not too happy but we are thrilled to have them here we rescued them from a older lady whose house had too many cats ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    It’s wonderful your family did that, jose. Twinkie’ll warm up to them eventually!

i like their names, too. 
    hedonist said:
    It’s wonderful your family did that, jose. Twinkie’ll warm up to them eventually!

i like their names, too. 
    Yeah she pouts but has not really done more than that , they just hiss at her they’re only three months old so lot’s of fun to be had! I’ll send you notice when I’ve shipped your items out..
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387
    Our latest additions to our family I present you Orin he’s a male with white spots she’s all gray her name is Thea! Off course my pug Twinkie is not too happy but we are thrilled to have them here we rescued them from a older lady whose house had too many cats ..
    Good of you to take them in, & I’m also a fan of the names. Enjoy!
    Neighbor works for the MSPCA & frequently has fosters coming & going... last weekend she fostered three 2-1/2 week old kittens. Beers in the sun holding these little babies was a fantastic stress relief. 

Oh jeez! That’d melt even the hardest of hearts. 

And jose, thank you :)
    hedonist said:
    Oh jeez! That’d melt even the hardest of hearts. 

And jose, thank you :)
    Welcome 😀
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    I know it's the kitty thread @josevolution, but could you post some pictures of your pug? I MAY know someone who's a bit obsessed with them....
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
    What cuties. Congrats on your new edition. I am sure your dog will warm up. The cats will as well. In my experience, it takes about 2-3 weeks before cats acclimate. I once had a new kitten who wouldn't come out from under my bed for at least 3 weeks. She would sneak out in the middle of the night to eat and use the litterbox, But once she came out from under that bed, she was the sweetest cat and so friendly. I had her for 17 years. Post some photos of them with Twinkie once they all become good friends.

I know it's the kitty thread @josevolution, but could you post some pictures of your pug? I MAY know someone who's a bit obsessed with them....
    lol we are too with ours! I’ll post some in the doggie thread..
    Neighbor works for the MSPCA & frequently has fosters coming & going... last weekend she fostered three 2-1/2 week old kittens. Beers in the sun holding these little babies was a fantastic stress relief. 

Heartbreakers. Look at those little faces.

Beauties!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

Cute little fur balls!

Thea&Orin chilling on couch.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    brianlux said:

Cute little fur balls!

awwwww so precious!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    They’ve adapted quite nicely. 
    Where's the dog?
    Aw!! Sweeties. I have never put a collar on my cats. They would not like that. Do yours go outside?

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    GlowGirl said:
    Aw!! Sweeties. I have never put a collar on my cats. They would not like that. Do yours go outside?

They will once they have adapted to our house but to young yet ..
    Where's the dog?
    She’s not paying any attention to them at all lol 

Aww!! Swedish Kitty!!
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    ^^^^ All these kitties are just purrrfect!!

I miss my little furr babies... both passed away within a year of each other. Different ages but their connection was tight... despite their occasional brawls.....Lonely house without the kitties. These pictures really make me want to adopt some new loviee kitties. Due to certain living arrangements I cannot adopt right now. I will enjoy these precious angels through you all right now.. 😻😻😻
    It’s so tough losing a pet, but moreso when doubly hit.

We’re in the market for a second kitty, so hopefully both us will be posting pics of them soon!
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Aww wish I was able to adopt a crazy kitty tonight!! Not feasible at the moment but hopefully soon.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    Happy international cat day (yesterday)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD