Options

Prized possessions?

124»

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,849
    ^^°at ND, she is what they call "a hottie"
    That is classic bud!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    GlowGirl said:
    Yeah I think there is a common misconception about the WoS in many cases
    In college I get why it was called that.....but once out of college it became almost idiotic to bring flings to your place if you could go to hers same about giving out numbers.  Take theirs, don't give yours.

I choose to see her as the champ, here.  
    I always preferred to go to my place. I liked being in my own space. Plus - guys sheets :o

The sheets were a prized possession!
    :lol:
    For me it was more about keeping it a one nighter or at least on my terms.  

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,425
    edited October 2020

Post edited by JOEJOEJOE on
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,524
    dankind said:
    Not signed, of course, but I nearly kissed the man’s nuts who gave me this, the traveling sales rep for the region where the bookstore I managed at the time was located. As you can tell, I read it instantly. 

It took me a solid two minutes to remember that he is not the guy from Perfect Strangers.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,221
    Gibson said:
    dankind said:
    Not signed, of course, but I nearly kissed the man’s nuts who gave me this, the traveling sales rep for the region where the bookstore I managed at the time was located. As you can tell, I read it instantly. 

It took me a solid two minutes to remember that he is not the guy from Perfect Strangers.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Gibson said:
    dankind said:

=)
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,756
    That gal is a champ.  That really should be a victory lap, walking in now shoes in the snow.
    Just thought it was a funny contrast with the lawnmower / Notre Crap Hotties, etc.
    the dude or gal who made her do that should be drawn and quartered. 

unless, of course, that was her Quick Escape. 
    Arrggg....I hate when they make their Getaway! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,472
    Bet he's hoping she'll Come Back.