Options

ISO Any NO CODE vinyl reissue

If any one is willing to part with a reissue for a fair price, I neglected getting one when they dropped and now they're getting up there like the original. My original is all beefed up and wont play mankind and is missing the cards. Can paypal. 

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,756
    Didn't realize it was gone from the shop. I've been holding off on avacado, riot act and binaural. Hope they don't sell out too.
    Hope you find a no code bump.
  • Options
    CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,891
    man, I just look on Amazon and Barnes and Noble and nada. 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,431
    It should be in the EU shop still
    last I looked...
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    nuzzer1 said:
    It should be in the EU shop still
    last I looked...
    https://pearljam.probitymerch.com/products/no-code-vinyl

SOLD OUT there, too.
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,756
     I now have a renewed respect for my RE copy I jumped on when it was released in 2016. It took 4 years to vanish. They will likely press more.
  • Options
    JB23237JB23237 Posts: 1,372
    I've got an extra sealed og press
    Alpine Valley East Troy WI 1998...United Center Chicago IL1998...All State Arena Rosemont IL 2000 (anybody have a spare poster)
    United Center Chicago IL 2003...Alpine Valley East Troy WI 2003...Toledo OH 2004...Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee WI 2006
    United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 2 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2009
    PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 1 2011...PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 2 2011...Wrigley Field Chicago IL 2013...iWireless Center Moline IL 2014
    Bradley Center Milwaukee WI 2014...EV Auditorium Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...EV Chicago Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2011
    EV w/ PT celebrating the Who Rosemont Theatre Rosemont IL 2015
  • Options
    Are you still looking
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    buddy of mine snagged a lone copy off amazon several months back. haven't seen one since. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    Anyone have an extra they are willing to sell for cost and shipping?  
    POP POP!
  • Options
    Magnitude said:
    Nope.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Magnitude said:
    Nope.
    You never know.  There are a lot of incredibly cool people on this board and maybe someone is willing to help the OP out.  
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,057
    PJ-Cubs said:
    Magnitude said:
    Nope.
    You never know.  There are a lot of incredibly cool people on this board and maybe someone is willing to help the OP out.  
    I got burned on this once with a poster. Less than a year later the dude I sent it to at cost was having a "downsizing sale" and asking market value (a little over 2x). Ever since, I have subscribed to the "land of sharks" mentality unless it's someone I know.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    PJ-Cubs said:
    Magnitude said:
    Nope.
    I got burned on this once with a poster. Less than a year later the dude I sent it to at cost was having a "downsizing sale" and asking market value (a little over 2x). Ever since, I have subscribed to the "land of sharks" mentality unless it's someone I know.
    This is happening 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    pjl44 said:
    PJ-Cubs said:
    Magnitude said:
    Nope.
    Yea, I have had that happen a couple times.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    pjl44 said:
    PJ-Cubs said:
    Magnitude said:
    Nope.
    This is happening 
    I agree that there are some sharks in the water on these boards.

That being said, I still think there are a lot of good people here who are not trying to take advantage of others.  They just missed out on something that they honestly want for their collection and cannot afford market prices.  I think you just need to be familiar with the people who post here before deciding who you can help out.
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs said:
    Magnitude said:
    Nope.
    What I do know is that the person I replied to was not the OP.